Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:18:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [AUCTION] Original digital sketches of To The Moon & On The Moon 24x36 Print Set  (Read 281 times)
frankbitcoin (OP)

Activity: 1302
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:40:03 PM
Last edit: September 10, 2018, 12:05:47 AM by frankbitcoin

Up for auction is a 24"x36" print of each original digital sketch of To The Moon and On The Moon.

This 24"x36" print is 1 of 1, hand signed and numbered on the back, with our embossing stamp on the right corner of the art.  This was the original digital sketch before we began the coloring process for these pieces.

Pics:

Note:

This will NOT release on any other medium or any other size variant.  This is the only set, #1 of 1, each print sized 24"x36"

Auction rules:

Starting Bid:  .01BTC
Minimum Bid Increase:  .001BTC
Shipping:  .004BTC
Auction Ends:  Sunday, September 9th, 1 PM EST
Snipe:  No, any bid in the last 10 minutes of the auction will extend the auction by an additional 10 minutes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greenplastic
Legendary

Activity: 1809
Merit: 1136

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:59:13 PM

0.01BTC
teeGUMES
Legendary

Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:00:40 AM
Merited by chronicsky (1)

Remember that time you came to the forum and I showed you how to make your art worth something to us? Then you basically just ripped my photoshop masterpiece piece for piece.
frankbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:21:51 PM

Remember that time you came to the forum and I showed you how to make your art worth something to us? Then you basically just ripped my photoshop masterpiece piece for piece.

Yeah.  The idea was given publicly.  Obviously.  

You actually ripped MY design.  The moon art you just showed is mine.  And then you put the word Bitcoin on the flag.  Roll Eyes

Remember that time when I tried to offer you a free replacement for your panel that you said you had a small issue with, and you said no, you'd keep the panel, and that we could mail you an entirely different design for free?  And then when I said I could only issue you a replacement for the exact item in question, you told me to "go f myself" and called me a "prick?"  Remember that time?

By the way, your last public comment to me was "I'm done with you", so uhh... you're still here.

You really want to take this route and continue to harrass me on a public forum, be my guest; I'll exposure your disgusting, pitiful behavior.

Go find something to do; you seem to need some hobbies.
teeGUMES
Legendary

Activity: 1253
Merit: 1203

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:50:21 PM

You actually ripped MY design.  The moon art you just showed is mine.  And then you put the word Bitcoin on the flag.  Roll Eyes

Remember that time when I tried to offer you a free replacement for your panel that you said you had a small issue with, and you said no, you'd keep the panel, and that we could mail you an entirely different design for free?  And then when I said I could only issue you a replacement for the exact item in question, you told me to "go f myself" and called me a "prick?"  Remember that time?

By the way, your last public comment to me was "I'm done with you", so uhh... you're still here.

You really want to take this route and continue to harrass me on a public forum, be my guest; I'll exposure your disgusting, pitiful behavior.

I was just establishing some backstory for this piece... jesus christ frank.. drama sells. When you're competing with BTCC in the quality control market and you find yourself tied.. you're gonna need a boost. Also you're 100% right I like me some free shit.
frankbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:54:27 PM

I was just establishing some backstory for this piece... jesus christ frank.. drama sells. When you're competing with BTCC in the quality control market and you find yourself tied.. you're gonna need a boost. Also you're 100% right I like me some free shit.

you're the one creating the drama.

anyway, back on track.

this is an auction thread. 
frankbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 05:54:01 PM

bump.

Auction ends tomorrow, 1 PM EST

Current bid is .01BTC
elmejorrematador

Activity: 107
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:24:27 PM

Am I too late? I’m in Malaysia at the moment .011
frankbitcoin (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:05:27 AM

Yes, sorry, took the little one to Seaworld today and wasn't here to update the ending of the auction.

Winner is greenplastic at .01BTC
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: