Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:17:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: AirGrab! The new mothod to scrap out airdrop?  (Read 150 times)
prechi (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 04:47:57 PM

Hello guys, let's have some interaction here. So I stumbled on a post talking about airgrab, the new method of airdropping tokens/coin to interested crypto users. As we know, airdrop has been on for quite a while and self drop came but on the EOS Blockchain, it seems airgrab will be the new thing.

How is the airgrab like?
To AirGrab yourself some tokens built on the EOS Blockchain, you need to have an EOS account which was once created only by payment but can get gotten for free now. The AirGrab method consumes user's RAM which will be refilled after a period of time. For mobile users, you can download the meet.one app and import your EOS account or you create one if you don't have any. Navigate through the app and you get to find the airgrab board where you find projects built on the EOS Blockchain ready to grant users permission to airgrab themselves some tokens. For Pc, you can use the scatter wallet and eostoolkit.io to airgrab yourself some tokens.

After executing AirGrab, you need to wait for some time to receive the token. You can refer to the token's official website for the specific airgrab time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Real14Hero

Activity: 952
Merit: 576

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:52:38 PM

Hello guys, let's have some interaction here. So I stumbled on a post talking about airgrab, the new method of airdropping tokens/coin to interested crypto users. As we know, airdrop has been on for quite a while and self drop came but on the EOS Blockchain, it seems airgrab will be the new thing.

How is the airgrab like?
To AirGrab yourself some tokens built on the EOS Blockchain, you need to have an EOS account which was once created only by payment but can get gotten for free now. The AirGrab method consumes user's RAM which will be refilled after a period of time. For mobile users, you can download the meet.one app and import your EOS account or you create one if you don't have any. Navigate through the app and you get to find the airgrab board where you find projects built on the EOS Blockchain ready to grant users permission to airgrab themselves some tokens. For Pc, you can use the scatter wallet and eostoolkit.io to airgrab yourself some tokens.

After executing AirGrab, you need to wait for some time to receive the token. You can refer to the token's official website for the specific airgrab time.
I find it a completely useless idea to let your pc space get consumed for purpose of grabbing absolutely nothing.
Usually the price of airdropped coins is so low that its not even worth to get those tokens.
Muhammad Muneeb

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:58:24 PM

How is the airgrab like?

New information for me though. but airdrop altcoins are not going to give you 100$ it will not worth of holding neo for nothing. i have participated in many altcoins but they never arrived

joseyphil82

Activity: 742
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:01:00 PM

For just airdrops? No ,would be great if we can see more projects using EOS blocKchain too but for now its not worth all the effort.

cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 05:13:32 PM

How is the airgrab like?

This is a wonderful and amazing innovation in the blockchain technology sphere,airgrap is the latest name in the cryptocurrency space, every DAPP project migrating to EOS blockchain.

HOMT