Bitcoin Forum
July 08, 2024, 08:59:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stupid money  (Read 1786 times)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3024
Merit: 601

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:56:54 AM

Most of what you said were correct. Bitcoin is here to stay and same goes with other cryptos.

Few will survive and many will not. Bitcoin is the one that makes the movement for the market so alts are following it. This is what I see as wrong base on what you said, IMO.

shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:07:27 AM

Bitcoin has the power that you don't think, in the market, there are still many who trade using bitcoin, so strong the community and still has value and investor confidence. This trip is still long and still needs a process to get good development.

eaglewhite80

Activity: 406
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:07:56 AM

I think people who sold at 6000 to 7000 range have been proven wise specially now when btc has drowned further into the valley as deep as 3500, so that few months period btc gave us chance to sell and buy back now at cheap price, i hope fromhere on btc will start recovery.
One thing with a market is that it will always do its thing and as we are all retail traders, it is one thing to just simply know how to play along with the market when it comes to quickly cutting loss, and trying to take advantage of the market at certain points in time. Sure, a lot of people may be wondering if they should be selling now, but the truth is that it would always be a hard thing to achieve when you sell the market the wrong time, and this is a wrong time based on the fact that, you should be selling when everyone is greedy as that is more of an easy way, than when everyone is scared.
kuverty

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:09:50 AM

The initial hype on cryptos are settling down and that’s why we see the price is dropping and somewhat settling as more and more people are having their say in what the price they think bitcoin is really worth.
Tarion

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:12:33 AM

I disagree with you at one point. You said that not everything depends on Bitcoin on this market, but unfortunately it is. Just look at the market dominance of BTC. If BTC is losing its price, the majority of altcoins are also losing their prices.
cryptogeek101

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

homt.net

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 09:15:24 AM

A minor fall of BTC and stupid money goes panic selling.

Get it into your head:
-unless you have a really really really large investment in  BTC, BTC won't bring you as much profit as the best alts that have not already been too pumped up will
-BTC is not end all of all crypto. It is important but crypto does not depend on it
-crypto will not die, it will grow much much much bigger so stop panicing!
-if you chose good alts, you have nothing to panic for! If you don't trust you chose good alts, you shouldn't have invested in the firyt place
-buy BTC with FIAT!

This is a very good advice you have here,it's very helpful to the cryptocurrency community and particular crypto investors,really crypto would not die,it has come to stay

HOMT

Powered by,
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:23:31 AM

Get it into your head:
-unless you have a really really really large investment in  BTC, BTC won't bring you as much profit as the best alts that have not already been too pumped up will
-BTC is not end all of all crypto. It is important but crypto does not depend on it
-if you chose good alts, you have nothing to panic for! If you don't trust you chose good alts, you shouldn't have invested in the firyt place
-buy BTC with FIAT!

Price falls not because of panic holders, but traders. It is their job to open the short positions and make money during falling the price. Just business.
Hillore

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:34:13 AM

Agree with you. Here is the usual panic sale, and behind it will be panic buying)) Psychology of the crowd.
peter0425

Activity: 2702
Merit: 447

CryptopreneurBrainboss managerial service

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:13:20 AM

I disagree with you at one point. You said that not everything depends on Bitcoin on this market, but unfortunately it is. Just look at the market dominance of BTC. If BTC is losing its price, the majority of altcoins are also losing their prices.
Yep, all coins depends on Bitcoin because of the trade pair. Just like what we have seen today, bitcoin suffered but look at how the alts, they're all suffered worst. But then again, those who panic lose at the end. It's a hard lessons to learn in this market and I'm sure that the whales are laughing their ass off because of the stupidity of noob investors.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 10:16:56 AM

This is always been happening to some who do not have experience when it comes to the price of altcoins, Some other percentages of people are also bounty hunters who only want to profit, So after they see that their tokens and coins are on exchanges, Of course, they will sell it while still at a good price.

Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 11:42:56 AM

OP, i was first confused when i saw your topic, because i thought your intension was not good, but on seeing the content, you have really made and talked a lot of sense. So many people make a lot of mistakes when investing. I do not know why people will see a shit coin that has pumped and yet go ahead to still invest. There are strategies to go by while investing.
elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 01:07:35 PM

I also think so.  You need to believe in what you do, especially if it is something promising and not yet fully studied, but nevertheless in demand!
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 06:45:53 PM

Get it into your head:
-buy BTC with FIAT!

I don't see the reasons for panic. If you're still here, you've overcome a lot! I don't think you'll give it up and sell. So if you have projects with good technology, they'll bring you profit! BTC is also ok!

Mishael

Activity: 237

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 07:17:56 PM

Panic only at certain people who just jumped to the city, there is still much to be learned with the fall of bitoin today.
We will be able to be friends and survive for a better future.
Tosin12

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 07:49:37 PM

Everybody's expectations or mindset will determine if they will be panicking or not.. Investing in btc really not a joke because it's not cheap to invest in like altcoins which with few bucks you can invest and get tangible gains.  Crypto is not going to die truly but those that invest in altcoins should be ready to wait for a long time for significant growth if they actually buy altcoins with good prospects
Andrey13101991

Activity: 551

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:22:44 PM

Everybody's expectations or mindset will determine if they will be panicking or not.. Investing in btc really not a joke because it's not cheap to invest in like altcoins which with few bucks you can invest and get tangible gains.  Crypto is not going to die truly but those that invest in altcoins should be ready to wait for a long time for significant growth if they actually buy altcoins with good prospects
You are not supposed always to wait a long time when investing in altcoins. need to choose the right time to invest
ivanst776
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:33:44 PM

Alts are depending on bitcoin value in USD as they are into alts/btc in the market.
If BTC goes deeper then alternative coins will go low too.
They are bond in USD price even you like it or not.
ridho002

Activity: 340

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:43:47 PM

This is always been happening to some who do not have experience when it comes to the price of altcoins, Some other percentages of people are also bounty hunters who only want to profit, So after they see that their tokens and coins are on exchanges, Of course, they will sell it while still at a good price.
Because they (bounty hunters) are know that the price will immediately down when the other sell it, that's why they will not will not hesitate to sell their tokens and coins while the price is still good. Most of them only accept whatever value is obtained from the sale at that time, than the value continues to be smaller.
turkmachiavelli

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 08:48:06 PM

You can be right about some issues but Bitcoin is basic and most important coin for this market because all market became famous with bitcoin and investments to bitcoin so we can't ignore the Bitcoin. Also I agree with you about other ideas.

BanaCrypto

Activity: 364
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:25:59 PM

I concur with you about a few issues , yet Bitcoin is fundamental and most critical coin for this market since all market wound up popular with Bitcoin and speculations to Bitcoin so we can not disregard the Bitcoin .
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: