Bitcoin Forum
September 07, 2024, 11:29:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stupid money  (Read 1801 times)
CryptoIyke
Copper Member

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 09:20:52 PM

Very warped ideology and advice from an emotional investor or trader. Best advise for anyone is to always plan a good entry and exit strategy to win the market. It is actually very difficult to win with such mindset. Yes, crypto is here to stay but can you bear looking at your investment draining in value daily while hoping for a return

sexylady13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
December 12, 2018, 07:42:30 PM

In my opinion, there is a lot of stupid money in crypto - an year ago, nothing worked either, but people bought cryptocurrencies like crazy. Now nothing has changed, again nothing works, and people sell in panic. I don't see the logic in the behavior of people, just herd instinct.

Don't try to understand the logic. In this huge market, there're 5-7 % of intelligent and smart people. Others just believe in rumors and are ruled by their fear and greed! It's a pity, but I don't see the way out!

nemesio

Activity: 253

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:08:00 AM

I see cryptocurrencies as a full-fledged market that functions incredibly cool and works as a separate mechanism. If bitcoin disappears, other cryptocurrencies will soar and Ethereum will likely be the absolute leader
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:10:49 AM

you have a good research about it buddy, but i think its natural for mostly crypto player to get panic when their asset fall down hard and got a big loss from that, but someday crypro surely will recover, even with or without btc recovery, just like you say.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
bdc2343

Activity: 296

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:18:08 AM

I also believe in the BTC, but during this year cryptoassets have fallen significantly in price, so for some people this seems to be the end. Your statement is true if you invest only what can afford to lose, then you can safely look at temporary losses.

Yes, the current panic has covered most of the crypto market and especially the bitcoin is so bad, it makes people anxious and waiting to sell their pennies. But that I follow is a stupid thing, or I can say they are giving away their money, I can not understand Huh

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
labake

Activity: 308
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 06:22:38 AM

You are expected to console people even if you wanna advise it should be in a gentle way so it would attract at least. Minor fall, did you just say? You are confused, I must confess. Funny enough, BTC is not only crypto affected with the DIP. It’s a generally something which no altcoin seems to be free from. Try to get you fact and don’t post just to get attention next time.
maculeth

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

BountyMarketCap

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 02:05:37 PM

yes, crypto is not just bitcoin, and bitcoin is not the only crypto. if someday bitcoin finally doesn't go up too, then there are still a lot of altcoins with their good projects and very potential in the market. so don't worry about your investment and crypto future. everything will be fine and crypto will be the greatest history on earth as a digital currency.

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:37:07 PM

I think lot of people can not ready to face critical situation. because market is reduced value not only bitcoin in many others altcoins. but don't worry about that, it's a part of any business.
D3m1r4wanti

Activity: 714
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:40:26 PM

why does everyone keep talking about bitcoin if there are problems with crypto currencies, even though there are very many crypto currencies that are scattered in the world.
chuoinguyen227

Activity: 169
Merit: 100

Vite

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 02:51:20 PM

A minor fall of BTC and stupid money goes panic selling.

-BTC is not end all of all crypto. It is important but crypto does not depend on it
-if you chose good alts, you have nothing to panic for! If you don't trust you chose good alts, you shouldn't have invested in the firyt place

- I have long-term investment in Eth because I think it's a promising Atlcoin. I bought Eth around June for about $ 400 / Eth. But Eth's current price is below $ 100 ....

-As you say, the value of BTC decreases does not affect Atlcoin. This is absolutely not true. The decreasing value of the BTC has caused the market to become unstable and have a huge impact on Atlcoin.

⚫     ViteX    
|     Exchange By The Community,For The Community     |
Bitcointalk  DEX  |  Website  |  Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Vite Wallet  |  Vite Forum  |  Discord
UnDerDoG81
Legendary

Activity: 2179
Merit: 1201

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:32:50 PM

why does everyone keep talking about bitcoin if there are problems with crypto currencies, even though there are very many crypto currencies that are scattered in the world.

You do not know that Bitcoin is a pioneer, as it is the first coin to bring the concept of decentralization. That is why the crypto market is divided into two types of coin, Bitcoin and altcoin
confreslamp
Copper Member

Activity: 280

CINEMADROM ⥋ BLOCKCHAIN FILM PLATFORM

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:37:18 PM

I am also trying to invest more due to such market conditions, because it does not make any sense to sell all your crypto savings at the moment. Just believe in crypto guys and buy more altcoins, because the prices are very nasty.

bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 03:45:28 PM

Smart money actually buy bitcoin at this moment as bitcoin is currently selling very cheap at this point! Cryptocurrencyis cyclical and buying at the right time gives you a good position and hedge when the good time of crypocurrency roll by!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
Dondont

Activity: 446
Merit: 12

BitbondSTO.com | Germany’s First STO

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 04:13:15 PM

Bitcoin has the power that you don't think, in the market, there are still many who trade using bitcoin, so strong the community and still has value and investor confidence. This trip is still long and still needs a process to get good development.
I have the same opinion as you, bitcoin still affects the market's condition. As we know, it is the first coin and still being the king of coins now so I think the power of bitcoin is so big. The price of bitcoin still affects the price of some altcoins.

but from the beginning until now there has been no change that has changed and has the potential to change the way people perceive crypto and bitcoin. What they know is that bitcoin is very bubble and this very high risk makes some people avoid it

hubballi

Activity: 882
Merit: 297

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:20:28 PM

Bitcoin has the power that you don't think, in the market, there are still many who trade using bitcoin, so strong the community and still has value and investor confidence. This trip is still long and still needs a process to get good development.
I have the same opinion as you, bitcoin still affects the market's condition. As we know, it is the first coin and still being the king of coins now so I think the power of bitcoin is so big. The price of bitcoin still affects the price of some altcoins.

but from the beginning until now there has been no change that has changed and has the potential to change the way people perceive crypto and bitcoin. What they know is that bitcoin is very bubble and this very high risk makes some people avoid it

If you take in fiat currency, mutual fund is still not getting invested by lot of individuals as they are also getting worried to invest as it got high risk and you have to wait for long term to get profit. Same if you invest in bitcoin then you should be knowing that if the price is moving down you have to wait as the price will move up but it will take time.

fullcointalk

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:47:53 PM

Definitely what is happening right now in cryptocurrencies is that if you are a wise investor, then now is the right time to buy bitcoin while it has a very low price. Because once the altcoins double by a few months then you will be able to gain double. Buy alts now!
such thoughts were in the summer. Some coins were bought, and now their price is several times lower. No one can guarantee a further decline. everything is relative
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 04:58:19 PM

Many people that invested into cryptocurrencies did not know how it works and that is why many keep selling out of panic.  I will also advised that there is no need of you investing into cryptocurrencies market with the money you cannot afford to lose.  Therefore if you want to makes money you have to invest along with your money management ideas.
Ducky1

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:15:04 PM

I agree with you, participation in the bounty brought me a lot of experience and knowledge about cryptocurrency. I still participate in the bounty and learn something new.

.█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
.CARTESI.📱.LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS.
                               .█
                             .-███
                           .-███-███
                         ..███.   ███
                        .███.      ███
                      .███.         ███
                    .███-            ███
                  .███-               ███
                .███:.                 ███
              .███*.                   .███
 ████████████████████████████         .███████████████
 ███......................███.      .███-...........███
 .███                      ███.   .███-             .███
  .███                      ███ .███:.               .███
    ███.                    .██████.                   ███
     ███.                   .████.                      ███
      ███                  .█████.                      .███
      .███               .███. ███                       .███
        ███.           .███-    ███                        ███
         ███.        .███-      .███                        ███
          ██████████████         -█████████████████████████████
                    ███.                    .███
                     ███                  .███
                      ███:              .███
                       ███-           .███
                        ███.       .-███
                         ███.    .-███
                          ███  ..███
                          .███.███
                           .████
                            -█
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 07:47:00 PM

Yes. I agree. A lot of people were panic selling and aiming to get the small amount of money in exchange of a huge amount of coins. I believe this shouldn't happen as they are to go up than down. Also, the prices is so unreasonable to even consider selling. I believe that those people who sold their coin has given up on crypto. They settle for a portion of what they can get than lose all of it.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 08:17:28 PM

Most times, i prefer investing in altcoins than btc and that is where i get my profit most. At this moment, there are a lot of cheap altcoins that one can buy and hold.
If if the coin dumps, i will still continue to hold, in as much as it is a good and promising coin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: