Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:08:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened? Why do prices fly down?  (Read 1595 times)
Ksenia4Ksenia

Activity: 146
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:33:45 PM

People continue to withdraw more money than to start the crypto currency market! We need to stop this to increase which was continued!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
4garret

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:31:31 PM

For the current day, the prices of the main crypto-currencies show a steady decline, what could this be related to? Is it because of some rumors? And as a result - a panic sale?

in my opinion because of the many rumors that are not good about crypto, there are many bad news outside of crypto and its future. and that can have an effect on crypto prices so that the day the price decreases. and there may still be many reasons behind the decline in cryptocurrency prices.
DonnieMitchel

Activity: 194
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 09:37:19 PM

price is directly related to demand and supply.
a token need to gain client's trust and get them to buy the token and used the said token to trade.
Keeping the token alive is what that will keep the price high
lihaidong198871

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:45:56 PM

For the current day, the prices of the main crypto-currencies show a steady decline, what could this be related to? Is it because of some rumors? And as a result - a panic sale?

I don't see any rumors that crypto prices have fallen for now. the possibility of this is manipulation. Yes, the market pattern is almost the same every month, but this month it has dropped further for all altcoins. and the worst possibility will occur in the coming months

I'm most worried that when everyone thinks it's going down, they will mass-sell fomo to sell their Bitcoin and altcoin, and we'll see panic sell everywhere Undecided
Hammonds

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 02:43:32 AM

Actually this is normal and it has been proven from the year before.
If in 2017 many ask "why is the price of cryptocurrency so rapidly rising?" .
So now there are many questions like you.
bagikoin

Activity: 784

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2018, 04:03:25 AM

I don't see any rumors that crypto prices have fallen for now. the possibility of this is manipulation. Yes, the market pattern is almost the same every month, but this month it has dropped further for all altcoins. and the worst possibility will occur in the coming months

I'm most worried that when everyone thinks it's going down, they will mass-sell fomo to sell their Bitcoin and altcoin, and we'll see panic sell everywhere Undecided
When all release easily then it will only bring to the situation getting worse. but in fact, this is the usual thing that happens in crypto. many are hoping many may like what happened last year but did not want to pass through the process.

_▄▄▄▄
▄██████
▀"▀██████
     `█████
_▄▄▄▄.  Y████
,███████▄. Y█████
,███P'   `██p`█████
,d███'          `██████
o███P _▄▄██▄▄_    `██████
,████',d████████L    Y██████
d███P,████████████b    Y███████
d█████d██████████████    ]████████
d█████████P'd████████P    d█████████
,██████████'  Y█████████ooo██████[Y████
d██████████'    Y████████████████P  Y████
, ██████████[        ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀    d████
 ███████████.         __        ____▄▄███████
█████████████L_       `"██████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                     
██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
  ████████████████████████████████████████████ 
     ██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ESSENCE OF A PROJECT
ECOSTARTEcoStart will be a reliable platform for creating
applications for financing green projects,
ecology and sharing the economy.
Instant and transparent
financing of environmental
projects.

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER

[....
JOIN
....]
WE CREATE
A CRYPTOCURRENCY
FOR OUR PLANET
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 04:04:41 AM

Because the market is bored so investors are waiting for further hype.
I'm sure in this year there will be a bull run at the end
hdtqisg

Activity: 686

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:21:13 AM

The market is on the real value of Crypto! Value is not the quantity imposed for a long time on the market! The new development is the value of Crypto!
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:49:48 AM

It is very important for us to know that Cryptocurrency is highly volatile and cannot be predicted at anytime. And this is the reason why anything can happened in any given time during trading. Any rumors or bad news can suddenly take the price down and if one is not patient, you will rush to sell.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 05:55:52 AM

price is directly related to demand and supply.
a token need to gain client's trust and get them to buy the token and used the said token to trade.
Keeping the token alive is what that will keep the price high

Basically, it is related to supply and demand but there are other factors that affect the market price.

People with huge amount of funds aim to get more profit from the market so they tend to manipulate them.  With their capability to produce high demand and high supply, they are  able to play with the market prices.  If these whales thing that it is time to accumulate, they use their fund to keep the prices down by simply releasing a huge chunk of supply to the market and pinning the price down.  This is one of the reason why market goes down atm.
Ivanmikronov

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 06:04:01 AM

Prices fall because people sell cryptocurrency, If not sold the price would not fall, and grew. New investors are deterred by scammers and not the stability of the market, I would not want to invest in the past year, a million, first earn x4-X10, and this year I would have had less my million and it could steal scammers. Of course I would be afraid to invest big money in our market.
jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 03:02:23 PM

Prices go down when demand drops, Cryptos are just like any other commodity and their prices are determined by the supply and demand balance in the market. When there is more supply than there is demand the prices drop which is what is happening now. We are just waiting for demand to pick up and then the market will recover

kafiddrhman

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 10:33:47 PM

Crypto market has high volatility, many factors that influence crypto price, such as government regulation, exchange listing, good or bad news about crypto, etc. But this can not be a reason for us to do "a panic sell", because it is not a good thing to do anything in the panic condition.
loveinberlin

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:06:07 PM

I think that panic plays a significant role in the fall of the market. I think that in the nearest future, this will come to an end. People will accept btc and the idea of digital currency
Endikadija

Activity: 1458
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 19, 2018, 11:57:27 PM

Prices go down when demand drops, Cryptos are just like any other commodity and their prices are determined by the supply and demand balance in the market. When there is more supply than there is demand the prices drop which is what is happening now. We are just waiting for demand to pick up and then the market will recover
It's about the trend basically the demand remain the same because in fact that the last pump bitcoin has been telling us about the possibility for bitcoin to get a big pump. The demand will be following the trend. Trend was giving a huge impact to the crypto when a lot of people are FOMO of a coin and then there will be more demand want to buy that.
andradwi

Activity: 219

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 01:25:17 AM

Because there are so many scam projects now,
Be careful, they seem to have very good projects. but after they get investors and are not responsible. they don't care how people help him in this project which makes the investors' confidence disappear which causes the crypto price in the market to drop dramatically, hopefully they quickly become aware and stop making fake projects
shaheer001

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 01:55:42 AM

As per some big crypto traders and analyzers the bearish trend is near to end and the current state of market is the bottom so hope at the end of this year some good improvement we will see in market.

FurDich

Activity: 208

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 05:00:21 AM

I think many people are easily  believe to the fact that it was very critical for when the market is in bear mode trend. many people do panic buy and sale. due to the rumors many people easily swayed by scammers
67semih

Activity: 630
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2018, 07:11:42 AM

I think prices raised too much and a lot of people became rich by crypto investments. And then they converted it to the real money to spend. So matket goes down..
Pokemon Go

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 08:40:42 AM

what happens in my opinion for market now that the market is correcting prices that occur in 2017, because in 2017 prices have risen very high and this year the market price has dropped due to price adjustments and now is the actual price, but I'm sure the market price will definitely increase again in the next 2-3 years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: