Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:34:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What happened? Why do prices fly down?  (Read 1595 times)
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:04:54 AM

For the current day, the prices of the main crypto-currencies show a steady decline, what could this be related to? Is it because of some rumors? And as a result - a panic sale?
If you cant take the damage you can quit and do that "panic selling" thing but remember after every storm there is a sunshine waiting for us.

If there's always a good market then there will be no problem in cryptocurrency and all of us now are rich  Grin so these things that happen recently for me is normal.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Captain Sneeze

Activity: 351
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 09:43:04 AM

For the current day, the prices of the main crypto-currencies show a steady decline, what could this be related to? Is it because of some rumors? And as a result - a panic sale?
I think why prices in the market goes down and down because there are many people have the coins so that the supply and demand of the coins are getting lower so that the price is getting down also. But if they panic sell all of these many people will lose those coins and the demand of the coins will increase and the market value will increase also.
efxtrader

Activity: 924
Merit: 100

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:03:51 AM

crypto people nee to accept the fact that this is how market react when it boomed to much during December 2017 - January 2018 & then the  bearish trend started. what happened back then wasn't healthy at all & mae it look like the worst kin of bubble, now we'll have to wait even more to get back to BTC @10k (it can be month, years, who knows).

The lat " crash " you''re referring too was kind of " market shaking " to make the domino effect, so the scared traders / holders will Tether or dump or cashout.

Now from a technical perspective, this can be a good sign that we're heading to the last bearish wave which can be a bi bloody (new bottom probably). From there we'l have to wait for the next move, which can be the next bu run, but i don't expect it to be as fast as the last one, but who knows.

I am agree with your opinion. Price rising on december 2017 is too fast and many people taking profits at highest price. But i do believe market will recovery again and i am still believe crypto market cap still undervalue and in the future will reach trillion dollar market cap

VeeraS

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:11:40 AM

there are many factors that cause this to happen. certainly due to accidents and prolonged corrections. this is the problem we are facing a downward trend so strong this year. some experts say that the crypto market takes a long time to stabilize
jaja colleen

Activity: 188
Merit: 2

Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platfor

View Profile
October 20, 2018, 10:27:26 AM

The reason why Cryptocurrency prices falls down because some people spreading false news and negative feedback about Cryptocurrency, that's why others token holders are afraid that they may lose their profit if they continue hold it,and they don't know that panic selling is one of the reason why the token prices goes down because of the large supply in the market.

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 21, 2018, 09:34:15 PM

there are many factors that cause this to happen. certainly due to accidents and prolonged corrections. this is the problem we are facing a downward trend so strong this year. some experts say that the crypto market takes a long time to stabilize

yes, there is always a decline in market prices until now is a prolonged correction but many experts say that the current market price movements are quite normal, and to increase the price movement again can take a long time.
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 23, 2018, 04:10:58 PM

Prices fly down when people are selling and you cannot blame people for selling when prices are up and they are making a good amount of profit from the coins. There is also the fact that there are people who keep panic selling whenever they see a small increase or decrease in the price of the coin. We just need more money coming into the market than money leaving
kerzhake

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 09:18:01 AM

these are the laws of the market that everyone knows - after growth there is a fall and just the opposite. everything is fine in the future will still be able to grow well

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█ ▌   Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌊  http://infleum.io  ⌉
Andromada

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:46:00 PM

Understand, this market. It will never move only up. If he grew up all the time, it wouldn't make sense. In addition, the trader earns thanks to the volatility of the market
betece777

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:54:26 PM

I don't know maybe rumors are circulating right, I don't know, but if you think it's true, bitcoin is indeed regulated by big sailors, they try to suppress the price of bitcoin after rising a few%, but if it's true, this will hurt many parties, especially for new investors.
namlong

Activity: 616
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 01:06:07 PM

Understand, this market. It will never move only up. If he grew up all the time, it wouldn't make sense. In addition, the trader earns thanks to the volatility of the market
After a fall, growth will surely come, but for the time being it is necessary to bring out advantages from the current market situation, for example, new knowledge about crypto and trading.

iphy6013

Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:52:52 PM

Correction for one and FUD.
TamaraKul

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:30:01 PM

There will be no market bump in the nearest future. There will be only dumps and small recovery, so it is all you need to worry about right now.
kokrokok

Activity: 447
Merit: 11

Koinomo

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:55:59 PM

yes, maybe they panic because of rumors about bitcoin or maybe because a lot of scammers sell cheaply, causing a dump price, and I think the forum admin must set a rule to reduce ICO scams

blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 04:59:33 PM

As far as I know, the market is down as many investors have withdrawn capital from Cryptocurrency. There was also some negative information regarding Crypto when the prosecution involved Bitcoin, which made people panic and sell all that made the whole market plummet.

supine

Activity: 1036
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:02:54 PM

Panic selling must have contributed to the consistent price decline. People are worried about losing more money, that's why some opted to cut their losses. This might be the best year for crypto, but I still believe that the beginning of the year will be great for everyone.
1cak

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:04:25 PM

I was very surprised when I saw the performance of btc and altcoin not increasing significantly and finally, btc will touch $ 3,000 and $ 3,200 hopefully I will be the last support before the bull run
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 10:27:39 AM

Some of tokens show stable growth even in such terms. Find them and invest them - it is the best you can do to remain profitable for long time.
yountt2

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:44:10 PM

The issue of bitcoin cash fork,  Craig FUD and other negative press  was the initial attack on the price of Cryptocurrency.  Afterward,  we have seen serious panic sell and the sell pressure is mounting!  Until the sellers finish selling,  the Cryptocurrency prices will keep dumping!

center]     K L I C K Z I E          by Tautachrome, Inc.     |     ✓ Open Network   ✓ Open Source   ✓ Decentralized   ✓ Auditable
-   Building trust with verifiable imagery for the new era   -     ►  TOKEN PRE-SALE LIVE
●          ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     GITHUB     ●     TELEGRAM     ●          ●[/center]
Mary89

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 02:51:40 PM

Now no rumors in my opinion do not affect the price of bitcoin. People just see where the market is going and sell everything in panic, so most likely the market falls even more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: