Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 08:38:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin hits $24000 in Iran  (Read 381 times)
RentGPU (OP)

Activity: 661
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:44:53 PM

Bitcoin hits $24000 in Iran after government recognizes cryptocurrency mining as an industry
Link for the news https://ambcrypto.com/bitcoin-btc-hits-24000-in-iran-after-government-recognizes-cryptocurrency-mining-as-an-industry/amp/

Check it

2016 GPU Miner
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 05:54:31 PM

Bitcoin hits $24000 in Iran after government recognizes cryptocurrency mining as an industry
Link for the news https://ambcrypto.com/bitcoin-btc-hits-24000-in-iran-after-government-recognizes-cryptocurrency-mining-as-an-industry/amp/

Check it

He is this true speculation of the cryptocurrency or simply myth in your view? I wanna know it and I am waiting to make the profit with the fund I own now. As of now I am holding around 4 BTC and 10+ Ethreum in my personal wallet.
If the value grows well in the market. I will take the bitcoin as the serious investment and convert all my tokens in bitcoin now itself.
Looking to hear from you mate. Love you to share this great news with us.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
coco23

Activity: 1974
Merit: 856

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:03:48 PM

Check it
But how high was the volume? Also Iran is facing financial restrictions, so I suppose money can't easily get in or out which is why crypto prices were spiking in the first place I assume (if the story is true).

Thanks for posting the news, but unfortunately the relevance for non-locals is very low.
denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:22:07 PM

Since Iran is a Muslim country what is their stand on crypto and earning profits that way? Any type of investment is against the sharia law is it not?
RentGPU (OP)

Activity: 661
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:41:14 PM

Since Iran is a Muslim country what is their stand on crypto and earning profits that way? Any type of investment is against the sharia law is it not?
No, mining isn't against sharia , because you do work to get money , not just an interest on your investments

2016 GPU Miner
Davil

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 06:53:36 PM

I've read this news this morning and it's really heavy how the prices has gone up and break the ATH in Iran in such a short timeframe. It would be great to see such a grow in the short term in the international price for Bitcoin (and other alt/shitcoins of course). In fact, there is not needed so much money to make a big pump, we just saw it last December-January for just three "golden" weeks to trigger the multiplicator.

Damn, in the meantime I should travel to Iran to sell my Bitcoins Cheesy and buy back when I arrive back home.
tomahawk9

Activity: 2086
Merit: 994

Cats on Mars

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:12:23 PM

I don't think the price went up because of this news, I think it's more of a case where the fiat currency is devaluing at a fast rate making the price of btc shoot up since there's a high demand. But it's good to see that they want to embrace crypto mining...I wonder how the US feels right now, even though they've imposed sanctions, people from Iran have found a way to avoid those sanctions, really shows the power of Bitcoin.

And it's interesting to see how these countries with high inflation like Venezuela, Turkey, and Iran in this case, is where Bitcoin adoption and adoption of other cryptocurrencies is growing exponentially, whereas countries with a normal economy have the lowest crypto adoption rate.

Duelbits
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀

Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█

Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █

Blackjack
|█▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄
       ▀████▄▄
         ██████▄
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀    ▀▀█
████████▄        █
█████████▄        █
██████████▄     ▄██
█████████▀▀▀█▄▄████
▀▀███▀▀       ████
   █          ███
   █          █▀
▄█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▀▀
███████▀▀▀
                 NEW!                  
SPORTS BETTING 
|||
[ Đ ][ Ł ]
AVAILABLE NOW
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:19:57 PM

I've read this news this morning and it's really heavy how the prices has gone up and break the ATH in Iran in such a short timeframe. It would be great to see such a grow in the short term in the international price for Bitcoin (and other alt/shitcoins of course). In fact, there is not needed so much money to make a big pump, we just saw it last December-January for just three "golden" weeks to trigger the multiplicator.

Damn, in the meantime I should travel to Iran to sell my Bitcoins Cheesy and buy back when I arrive back home.

I'm sure you're not the only person thinking of this. Surely this will help boost the overall price of Bitcoin. People are selling their coins at that price and are going to need to replace them somehow are they not? They would have to come to the international market to get them.
winstonchurchillwar

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:48:58 PM

It's nice, but why we have it fell sharply and about Ethereum I do not say anything. I hope our market will also be such growth )
FlamingFingers

Activity: 1344
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:09:51 PM

Firstly, Iran is Shia Muslim country, so their Sharia is different than the one the majority of Sunnah Muslim countries pretend to impose. Secondly, Sharia is not against any type of investment, just the ones that have fixed interests included. Thirdly, Sharia's stance on crypto is the same as stocks; it is allowed as long as it is just simple trading (buy, hold, sell)—that means, no margin trading, no binary trading, no leverage trading, etc. Although a few scholars have already jumped the gun to ban it, most others are taking the 'wait for more information and clarity to decide' approach.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
SaepulMT

Activity: 699
Merit: 55

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:55:24 PM

I think if talking about religion here it's not beautiful bro, because of course there must be pros and some who contradict, I don't think the Iranian State is using crypto there are still many other Muslim countries that use crypto like Turkey, Egypt, and many others,I hope my answer is not offensive  Smiley
KocaEfe

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:06:26 PM

Check it
Interesting article you have. I think in this country because of the difficult situation, the demand will increase as in Venezuela. There, too, many people exchange their national currency for bitcoins.
Virtual-Money

Activity: 236
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:08:12 PM

is trhis really true?or just a hype for bitcoin
Yaunfitda

Activity: 2870
Merit: 594

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:23:08 PM

Check it

It has happened in Venezuela and Zimbabwe as well. You need to understand why Bitcoin is premium at those places. Its because they are in economic turmoil now.

For Iran, I see that they are using bitcoin to circumvent the trade embargo imposed to them by US and the West. So its time for them other outlet similar to what Venezuela did, having Petro coins. Also you will also wonder, why they suddenly embrace crypto and make a sudden U-turn? Initially they said that they are totally against crypto and now they are changing their tunes? So don't be fooled by the premium price right now in Iran because there's a lot of thing going on from behind, besides you can't do arbitrage here if you are thinking of ways to make money.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:36:18 PM

If the truth is true, then the possibility of coming to BTC will recover and increase strongly in the exchange rate. The rise to $ 24,000 in the Iranian market is seen by the government as an industry. And hopefully in the future cryptocurrency will be accepted as currency in all countries.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
Faraha_JJJ

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:55:01 PM

Yes, I saw it. Hope one day we see the same on Global market. That's insane indeed, 24K $ in one day. I wish I there when it happend. Would have been a millionair. Hope other country follows the same.
uramadahan

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:00:25 AM

Check it

Yes,right after their government officially recognizes cryptocurrency people tend to move their money into it.Because their money loses value day by day.
uramadahan

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:02:28 AM

Check it

Yes,right after their government officially recognized cryptocurrency people tend to move their money into it.Because their money loses value day by day.
entrepmind23

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:21:00 AM

Yes, I saw it. Hope one day we see the same on Global market. That's insane indeed, 24K $ in one day. I wish I there when it happend. Would have been a millionair. Hope other country follows the same.

It was because of the value of fiat money declining that's why people want to secure their assets and run to cryptocurrency instead. There is a global financial crisis now and as what we have seen in Venezuela, it seems that other countries are having a hard time as well dealing with their fiat currencies so for now, they can see bitcoin as a safe haven for their assets which is good for the crypto economy but then many people will still suffer from it due to inflation.

If the truth is true, then the possibility of coming to BTC will recover and increase strongly in the exchange rate. The rise to $ 24,000 in the Iranian market is seen by the government as an industry. And hopefully in the future cryptocurrency will be accepted as currency in all countries.

As what the news stated, it has been rising for the last three weeks so it is not just a sudden pump in price but we have yet to see then if they would be able to sustain that price and I hope that the global average would follow suit. Currently, bitcoin price crash and as of this writing it is worth around $6,500 so the price in Iran is around 300% so others who are interested in arbitrage may take this opportunity.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Sephire

Activity: 700
Merit: 136

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:24:04 AM

This may just a price anomaly or some some small order at that price. Bitcoin is trading in low $6000s on most exchanges currently and hope that the $6000 bottom holds again.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: