Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:25:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin hits $24000 in Iran  (Read 380 times)
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 01:32:27 AM

its nice story but i think volume market in iran is so liitle but its nice when country in arab adopt bitcoin and cryptocurrency,,

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
arthotdog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:35:33 AM

Is this really happens?If does then this is a good chance for the Iranians to be rich

I believe that this is not about just in news but it was planned maybe by manipulators or other elements that is familiar with the cryptocurrency community.thisis a big example how crypto can be played by this people and this is what i hate being here.

I wish i learn this earlier so i can fly to iran to get richer lol
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:56:24 AM

I think $24000 is too much to be considered in this time period when the market is really down to the bottom.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
linkybit

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

Keep Working

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:57:48 AM

Is this really happens?If does then this is a good chance for the Iranians to be rich

I believe that this is not about just in news but it was planned maybe by manipulators or other elements that is familiar with the cryptocurrency community.thisis a big example how crypto can be played by this people and this is what i hate being here.

I wish i learn this earlier so i can fly to iran to get richer lol

Most probably big players manipulated the Iran crypto market to make big $$$.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
ananas99

Activity: 632
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:59:07 AM

This is not an indicator for such a country, in a day it can be at the level of 2k. Whenever there is a big recession everywhere, no one will rush at him, realizing that this is a manipulation of the government.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
oletiteb

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:59:23 AM

I believe the government of Iran has taken the right step towards developing cryptography. Bitcoin for today is the best investment for saving your money.

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵 [ FRELDO ]  UNLEASH THE POWER OF SERVICE MARKET 🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
http://ico.freldo.com/
Skyizz

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:16:05 AM

The government of Iran made the right decision in relation to the development of mining and cryptography. The price of BTC immediately grew, so people trust bitcoin.
wesk1212

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:47:25 AM

I think that the big traders in Iran have turned to the BTC because of the US sanctions on them
Iran's currency has fallen sharply due to sanctions
So in the case of the presence of gold, going to the BTC is the best solution

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
jawakoak

Activity: 185

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:06:12 AM

I want this happen in indonesia too, if this happen maybe all over the world market going to star,,but yesterday 25 percent of my invest lost in hours
BTMgoMoon

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:55:28 AM

Under the oppression of the United States, the all-out war has approached the Iranian people, and all Iranians have bought bitcoin. This is not a good thing, I don't want the war to break out. But the US approach is indeed very selfish.
Persiankong

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:43:09 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2018, 10:09:34 AM by Persiankong

Bitcoin hits $24000 in Iran after government recognizes cryptocurrency mining as an industry
Link for the news https://ambcrypto.com/bitcoin-btc-hits-24000-in-iran-after-government-recognizes-cryptocurrency-mining-as-an-industry/amp/

Check it

I I'm from Iran  and i just registered to reply to this Stupid topic!!!

Bitcoin didn't hits 24000$ in Iran or any other place.!! if you do some a little search you find that The Iranian Rial has lost about 300 % of its value to a dollar as US sanction.

In January i could buy 1 Dollar with 50000 Rial but today it cost More than 140000$. so its all related to the falling of Iranian rial not rise in  the price of bitcoin in iran. today i can buy bitcoin 6500$ in Iran.
its bad situation in Iran and Iranian people are so miserable.

its nice story but i think volume market in iran is so liitle but its nice when country in arab adopt bitcoin and cryptocurrency,,

Arab!!!!  GUY! Iran is a Persian country!
Valeri4

Activity: 131
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:54:37 AM

Bitcoin hits $24000 in Iran after government recognizes cryptocurrency mining as an industry
Link for the news https://ambcrypto.com/bitcoin-btc-hits-24000-in-iran-after-government-recognizes-cryptocurrency-mining-as-an-industry/amp/

Check it
We have little meaning in this.Even if you enter funds, you will not receive them.And markets with small volumes strongly drive prices.
Oleg88

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:05:20 AM

interesting news I think that this is some kind of false news because Bitcoin costs 6400 at the moment. It is necessary to recheck everything
Crypto Girl

Activity: 980
Merit: 294

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:32:02 AM

As of now I am holding around 4 BTC and 10+ Ethreum in my personal wallet.
If the value grows well in the market. I will take the bitcoin as the serious investment and convert all my tokens in bitcoin now itself.
Looking to hear from you mate. Love you to share this great news with us.

You should be digging more information. Read the comments on this article and it will wake you up.
https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-hits-24000-in-iran-after-government-okays-mining/

There is the same thread in economics section about this, and it seems to me that this is making some hype that perhaps a misleading news. It might be good if it's really can bring more investors by this though it's doubtful to think to have different price in other country.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5017699.msg45267088#msg45267088

I use this provider to trade Cryptos : Bitcoin Revolution
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:42:26 AM

Check it

It has happened in Venezuela and Zimbabwe as well. You need to understand why Bitcoin is premium at those places. Its because they are in economic turmoil now. For Iran, I see that they are using bitcoin to circumvent the trade embargo imposed to them by US and the West. So its time for them other outlet similar to what Venezuela did, having Petro coins. Also you will also wonder, why they suddenly embrace crypto and make a sudden U-turn? Initially they said that they are totally against crypto and now they are changing their tunes? So don't be fooled by the premium price right now in Iran because there's a lot of thing going on from behind, besides you can't do arbitrage here if you are thinking of ways to make money.

Exactly. People of these countries are using Bitcoin to buy the things they need from neighboring countries and they are resorting to Bitcoin because either their local money is not accepted abroad or they have no real value at all just like what is happening in Venezuela right now. In the case of Iran, maybe some are also into speculations that is why this sudden rise of the Bitcoin price not anymore reflective of the realities in the bigger market. We can sell Bitcoin in Iran but the problem is that we could not use or bring the money out because of the embargo implemented by the international community though it can be slowly easing now. In this week's gloomy Bitcoin world, news like this can be like an inspiration.

FlamingFingers

Activity: 1330
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:47:58 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2018, 11:19:29 AM by FlamingFingers

You should be digging more information. Read the comments on this article and it will wake you up.
https://news.bitcoin.com/bitcoin-hits-24000-in-iran-after-government-okays-mining/

There is the same thread in economics section about this, and it seems to me that this is making some hype that perhaps a misleading news. It might be good if it's really can bring more investors by this though it's doubtful to think to have different price in other country.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5017699.msg45267088#msg45267088
I wouldn't take bitcoin news from a site that explicitly pushes its agenda against everything that is bitcoin, to begin with. The situation is, someone clearly missed up calculating bitcoin price as USD to IRR ratio was averaging at around 42,520 before the sanctions make it plummet to north of 111,000+ (around x2.61 downward, maybe even more, officially speaking, not street prices). Bitcoin price in Iran is the same as everywhere else, ranging between $6,300–$6,500 (271,000,000+ Iranian Rial before the sanctions, 813,000,000+ after!).

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████