TheONLY-1 (OP)

Activity: 229
Merit: 2

Expert to setup Cyrpto Coins Mining Pool

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 07:23:22 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2018, 12:47:53 PM by TheONLY-1

Deleted

Setup your own mining pool, mine any coins of your choice, Telegram: @goodthebest or email: onlinebuybiz@gmail.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ludji

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:32:45 PM

Who is hosting the server? Please explain in greater detail what exactly are you offering.

Looking for Reddit accounts? Well look no further, HIGH-QUALITY REDDIT ACCOUNTS FOR SALE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4960485.0
TheONLY-1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 07:37:32 PM

Who is hosting the server? Please explain in greater detail what exactly are you offering.

You need to get your own VPS or server from any host of your choice.

Setup your own mining pool, mine any coins of your choice, Telegram: @goodthebest or email: onlinebuybiz@gmail.com
Ludji

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:38:56 PM

So what are you getting paid for then? What's your service exactly and at what price?

Looking for Reddit accounts? Well look no further, HIGH-QUALITY REDDIT ACCOUNTS FOR SALE: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4960485.0
TheONLY-1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 07:44:30 PM

So what are you getting paid for then? What's your service exactly and at what price?

Getting paid to setup vpn on the server installing needed softwares and configuration and then you can connect using openvpn clients from your computer or phone devices.

To get price quote please PM or contact using above mentioned means.

Ludji

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 07:51:57 PM

Getting paid to setup vpn on the server installing needed softwares and configuration and then you can connect using openvpn clients from your computer or phone devices.

Well, I think it would be good if you declared the price publicly.

FYI for anyone reading: Having your own VPN does not make you more anonymous than using a known VPN. Heck, there are loads of VPNs that don't hold logs and are more secure than hosting your own VPN. Just think people should know that, as any hosting provider can and will collect your data and hand it over if needed.

I just think this stuff had to be said because of the nature of the service being privacy.

TheONLY-1 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 08:06:04 PM

Well, I think it would be good if you declared the price publicly.

FYI for anyone reading: Having your own VPN does not make you more anonymous than using a known VPN. Heck, there are loads of VPNs that don't hold logs and are more secure than hosting your own VPN. Just think people should know that, as any hosting provider can and will collect your data and hand it over if needed.

I just think this stuff had to be said because of the nature of the service being privacy.

Because I charge in BTC & altcoins and their prices keep changing, that's the reason for not putting price publically as it has to be adjusted with market conditions.

Well any popularly known or unknown VPN services you use they after all using servers from some host like you will do, your data is still under the watch of the host where  any popularly 'KNOWN' VPN is hosting servers. It indeed is far more secure using your own VPN servers and it costs less cheaper thank paying hefty monthly fees and you get amazing speed which usually not stable with any good VPN provider as they end up with overload of network traffic from users' usage.

Anyway, nevertheless it's choice of the individuals to decide what is best for them.

Ludji

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 08:26:35 PM

Because I charge in BTC & altcoins and their prices keep changing, that's the reason for not putting price publically as it has to be adjusted with market conditions.

Well any popularly known or unknown VPN services you use they after all using servers from some host like you will do, your data is still under the watch of the host where  any popularly 'KNOWN' VPN is hosting servers. It indeed is far more secure using your own VPN servers and it costs less cheaper thank paying hefty monthly fees and you get amazing speed which usually not stable with any good VPN provider as they end up with overload of network traffic from users' usage.

Anyway, nevertheless it's choice of the individuals to decide what is best for them.

If the price keeps changing then you charge in fiat, it's not that complicated. If you charge in BTC then there is no change as 1 BTC = 1 BTC

Secondly, a lot of VPNs have a no logs policy which means no information is stored, so don't talk about your option being "far more secure" because it's actually not. As for the speed, I agree it certainly is faster having your own VPN, but claiming that other providers are "unstable" is just not true. Most of the well-known services are fast and have a bunch of server locations, couple that with the no logs policy and you are better off paying the "hefty" monthly fee.

Again, I do not mean to insult you, but you are offering a service regarding privacy and I feel there is no room for error and misinformation on this topic, everyone deserves to have their privacy.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: