Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 05:24:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Pre-ANN] IranCoin / PakistanCoin / AfghaniCoin / NorthKoreaCoin / SyriaCoin  (Read 5470 times)
neuroMode (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:16:51 AM
Last edit: March 05, 2014, 08:16:02 AM by neuroMode

A novel new cryptocurrency series: The DictatorCoin Series!

50% Premine on each coin. Premined coins will directly support ruthless, mass-murdering dictators. "DICTATORCOINS"! You know who'll be on the face of each coin! Smiley

YOU can help support the dictators reign down their supreme oppression by mining! Support a cause!

The 50% Airdrop Takes on a Whole New Meaning!

I've been in contact with all 5 Dictators/"Democratically Elected" Leaders and they definitely love the possibilities that cryptocurrencies bring to their vice-grips on humanity. So this is definitely legit.

Will announce coin launches down the road.

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT: I'm working on a prototype hashing algorithm (PROOF-OF-DEATH) that secures the blocking using a novel CPU and GPU system that will be installed in NEXT-GENERATION assault rifles. These NEXT-GENERATION assault rifles will be included in the AIRDROP so your favorite mass-murdering dictators can mine while they kill people! These NEXT-GENERATION assault rifles will be called PEW PEW CHA-CHINGS.

I'm also taking pre-orders for them so YOU TOO can mine while you kill in YOUR home country, just like your favorite mass-murdering dictator!!!! Have no more bullets left for killing people? You're in luck! You're latest 45 minute killing spring netted you enough DICTATORCOIN to purchase another round! LITERALLY KILLING FOR FREE!!

First IPO round for PEW PEW CHA-CHINGS will begin sometime in the future. Stay tuned! These things are one-of-a-kind, folks! You'll definitely want the first-run PEW PEW CHA-CHINGS as they also will have the novelty factor as well! ULTRA RARE!!

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT #2: The launch of each "DICTATORCOIN" will be accompanied by a celebratory round of missile launches onto the innocent people living in rural regions of each respective country!

Myriadcoin - the first multi-PoW blockchain! (Mine with SHA256 [ASICs], Scrypt [GPU/ASICs], Skein [GPUs], Groestl [GPUs], OR Qubit [CPUs/GPUs]).
Myriad Website // Myriad on Reddit || Myriad Android Wallet || Myriad Electrum Wallet || Multi-vPoW and Block "Tips" - Solution to Parasitic Merged Mining
Stygian0708

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:22:06 AM

50% Premine on each coin. Premined coins will directly support ruthless, mass-murdering dictators.

YOU can help support the dictators reign down their supreme oppression by mining! Support a good cause!

I just about fell out of my chair laughing im 10000% supporting this
stan26

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:24:28 AM

Why no AntarcticaCoin?

neuroMode (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:26:46 AM

Why no AntarcticaCoin?

Who's their Dictator? I'll try and get a phone call in. I think Iran might be geographically closest to Antarctica so they might have the hookup.

Unless the Dictator is a penguin?

Myriadcoin - the first multi-PoW blockchain! (Mine with SHA256 [ASICs], Scrypt [GPU/ASICs], Skein [GPUs], Groestl [GPUs], OR Qubit [CPUs/GPUs]).
Myriad Website // Myriad on Reddit || Myriad Android Wallet || Myriad Electrum Wallet || Multi-vPoW and Block "Tips" - Solution to Parasitic Merged Mining
cflocation

Activity: 327

it's a hardware thing!

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:28:38 AM

Why no AntarcticaCoin?

Who's their Dictator? I'll try and get a phone call in. I think Iran might be geographically closest to Antarctica so they might have the hookup.

Get on the phone Wink
Stygian0708

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:28:51 AM

Why no AntarcticaCoin?

Just LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
vujk

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:32:03 AM

+1 for humor content  Cheesy
akann46

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:32:25 AM

50% Premine on each coin. Premined coins will directly support ruthless, mass-murdering dictators.

YOU can help support the dictators reign down their supreme oppression by mining! Support a good cause!

I've been in contact with all 5 Dictators/"Democratically Elected" Leaders and they definitely love the possibilities that cryptocurrencies bring to their vice-grips on humanity. So this is definitely legit.

I will invest all my money in ipos and will mine all the coins.
leigh2k14
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:37:06 AM

YOU can help support the dictators reign down their supreme oppression by mining! Support a cause!

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT: I'm working on a prototype hashing algorithm that secures the blocking using a novel CPU and GPU system that will be installed in NEXT-GENERATION assault rifles. These NEXT-GENERATION assault rifles will be included in the AIRDROP so your favorite mass-murdering dictators can mine while they kill people! These NEXT-GENERATION assault rifles will be calledPEW PEW CHA-CHINGS I'm also taking pre-orders for them!

I'm in!

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄                   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄
████████████▄       ███                ▄███████████▄            ▄██████████      ███     ███▀
███     ▀▀███▌      ███               ████▀     ▀████         ▄███▀▀     ▀▀      ███    ███▀
███       ███▌      ███              ███▀         ▀███       ▄███                ███   ███
███     ▄███▀       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███  ███
██████████▀         ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███ ███
███▀▀▀▀▀████▄       ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐██▌                 ███  ███     ███           ███
███      ▀███▌      ███             ▐██▌           ▐██▌     ▐███                 ███   ███     ███         ███
███       ███▌      ███              ███▄         ▄███        ███                ███    ███     ███       ███
███     ▄▄███▌      ███               ████▄     ▄████         ▀███▄▄     ▄▄      ███     ███▄    ███▄   ▄███
████████████▀       ███████████        ▀███████████▀            ▀██████████      ███      ███▄    ███▄ ▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                  ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀     ███▄███
                                                                                                    ▀███▀
                                                                                                     ▀█▀

Token Sale Starts on [ 12 October ]
[ PRESALE IS OPEN ] ●●●

lolcoind

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:42:06 AM

lol Grin
neuroMode (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:43:54 AM

Updated with new PEW PEW CHA-CHING IPO investment round information!!!

One Six

Activity: 281

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:47:26 AM

hardworking neuroMode taking a humour break from COYE work. looks like there is no life for Coye unfortunately.
pinoyminer1977

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 07:50:31 AM

Why no AntarcticaCoin?

Ha ha ha !!!! Grin
Azeh

Activity: 441
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:50:48 AM

Wow...the OP is such a butt hurt bitch.  All angry that he didn't get on the train in time.

Just kills me how greedy and selfish the majority of the crypto culture is.  Always bashing coins out of spite because they missed an opportunity.  
neuroMode (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:53:48 AM

Wow...the OP is such a butt hurt bitch.  All angry that he didn't get on the train in time.

Just kills me how greedy and selfish the majority of the crypto culture is.  Always bashing coins out of spite because they missed an opportunity.  

Actually I was inspired by SpainCoin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=500511.0;all

You can't tell me that's inspirational as fuck.

neuroMode (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 07:55:14 AM

hardworking neuroMode taking a humour break from COYE work. looks like there is no life for Coye unfortunately.

It'll be fine Smiley At the very worst I've learned a lot and I have a lot to give to another coin. But I'm not just abandoning COYE. Stay tuned Wink

Azeh

Activity: 441
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:11:33 AM

Actually I was inspired by SpainCoin! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=500511.0;all

My bad, thought you were just joining the chorus of people screaming scam on Auroracoin/Maza for no other reason than missing the train.
neuroMode (OP)

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:13:28 AM

My bad, thought you were just joining the chorus of people screaming scam on Auroracoin/Maza for no other reason than missing the train.

Quite no. Those two are more than fine. It's these....other coins....that are starting to dribble in that I'm spoofing (see also EuroCoin and New York Coin -_-).

My DictatorCoin series are way more exciting. Stay tuned Wink

bitminton

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:29:00 AM

Pool? Smiley
appanmai

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:36:27 AM

I am in