Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 12:32:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My Cryptocurrency Story. What Is yours?  (Read 701 times)
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:36:35 AM

It was amazing!

Cryptocurrency is a blessing for when I 1st got into it wherein I needed money that time for my wife due to preganancy and for my house. I just learned about it last year actually I've heard BTC since 2014 but I never believed it until my friend earned a lot and basically people won't believe until there's a proof. Then I started doing bounties and earned a lot that I was able to get money for my needs and wants.

The main thing(almost all of us) or reason why I came to crypto was just to earn money but honestly as I move forward I started to have that eagerness to learn more about the tech, trading, learning graphs etc.which are all connected to it.

Fast forward...

This year is not a good year for me as I am one of those who were scammed in an ICO(Hashcard) and I loss money in trading but see these are experiences where we learned a lot, yes there I got disappointed but I know it will be replaced and there's still a lot of room for learnings for me as I believe "the past cannot be changed. The future is yet in your power"
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1274
Merit: 100

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 12:52:31 AM

from your experience like that might be a motivation for new people entering the world of cryptocurency,that cryptocurency is real and there is, for myself it was a long time ago just from friends when there was only a project on this forum with the signature and at the beginning I joined the junior member rank which made me more careful.!!
and that's where I began to be a lucky person from the many people who followed the signature,after that istarted to hear the name airdrop and bounty, that's where I got unexpected and extraordinary benefits..

But it's all just a story in the days of bitcoin or altcoin is at the top point, now many ico or irresponsible projects.

Once again I am very grateful for Crypto because the opportunity of the past will not come a second time and I use it to the fullest possible..!!

fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:32:14 AM

The Beginning
I discovered Cryptocurrencies in 2015 when I was between a rock and a tight place in life, I heard that there were money making opportunities online and I was determined to dive in ASAP and carve my niche, I didn't have any mentor, I didn't know of anybody who is actually making money online, all I had was Google search engine and while I was surfing the net, I stumbled on some bitcoin faucets, it was very hard work with very little pay but I persisted and did it for about a month before I got a job and had to quit fauceting. In the two months I fauceted, I earned about $40 worth of Bitcoin.

Fast Forward to 2016 when Bitcoin price rose to $20,000, I logged into my Blockchain wallet and my $40 has turned to $1600 and I knew right then and there that I was mistaken to have quit the fauceting hustle when I did but I knew it wasn't too late so I quit my job and decided to dedicate 100% of my time to Cryptocurrency.

My first real Foray into Cryptocurrency...
My first real Foray into Cryptocurrency was Cryptocurrency Trading, that was the period when every coin was pumping like crazy and I was able to increase my $120 investment into $320 in just a week, I was ecstatic. But almost immediately after, things started going downhill...

And Then Came Bounties...
The cryptocurrency market started losing money, from almost $1billion it started decreasing fast, I was an inexperienced trader with just a little capital and I had already quit my job to pursue a career in Cryptocurrency but I was stumped. I have never been a quitter and so I reverted back to old habits... Google  Grin

During my search for a way to earn cryptocurrency, I discovered airdrop and bounties and the rest like they say is history. Bounties has been a tremendous blessing to me, it made me stay sane and occupied in a bear market.

I have been a bounty hunter for Months now and I have never regretted any moment of it, ofcourse there are the ups and downs but it's part of the journey and I would never trade those experiences for anything because they only made me a better hunter and more focused on my goals.
I Believe in Cryptocurrency.
I believe in Blockchain.
I believe in Bounties.

This is my Cryptocurrency Experience, what is yours?

It was a good experience for you. Either become trader or bounty hunter, we can gain profit if we are keep doing it patiently.
But for bounty hunter, currently there are no really good ICO to make a decent income from it.
I prefer trading in this bearish market than doing some bounty activities.

charms03

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:55:33 AM

My cryptocurrency experience was horrible. I started crypto way back in 2015 in faucets but i stop because i am busy with my work and i spent all of my earnings in faucets and not even a 1 satoshi left on my wallet. So when the bull run last year 2017 i was like i am going to kill myself. I'd never thought btc would pump like that. But i am not giving up , i need to earn back those btc i've lost from those scam ico. I still believe i will.
Collinberg (OP)

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2018, 08:02:44 AM

I started when my childhood friends started talking about how they get money from the internet then I started searching and I found a website which you could collect satoshis every minute or what they call a faucet site which I wasted my time for about a month then I just asked my friends where are they getting it then they gave the link of this forum which helped me to understand crypto currency and about bounties.
I also started with faucets some years ago, gathered about $40 before I lost it in a scam site, it was quite painful but I learnt my lesson with it, no more HYIP for me in this lifetime and probably the next if there is a next life.

Diva1993
Copper Member

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

Custom Contract Network (CCN)

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:28:54 AM

My first Corey into Cryptocurrencies was quite similar to yours, I fauceted for a while, lost it in HYIPs but unlike you who continued after that, I quit the hustle because I couldn't imagine working for another 3 months to get what I got previously, it really put a dent in my efforts, but now I am back and determined to carve my niche with bounties.

kabzon_btw

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:30:08 AM

The Beginning
I discovered Cryptocurrencies in 2015 when I was between a rock and a tight place in life, I heard that there were money making opportunities online and I was determined to dive in ASAP and carve my niche, I didn't have any mentor, I didn't know of anybody who is actually making money online, all I had was Google search engine and while I was surfing the net, I stumbled on some bitcoin faucets, it was very hard work with very little pay but I persisted and did it for about a month before I got a job and had to quit fauceting. In the two months I fauceted, I earned about $40 worth of Bitcoin.

Fast Forward to 2016 when Bitcoin price rose to $20,000, I logged into my Blockchain wallet and my $40 has turned to $1600 and I knew right then and there that I was mistaken to have quit the fauceting hustle when I did but I knew it wasn't too late so I quit my job and decided to dedicate 100% of my time to Cryptocurrency.

My first real Foray into Cryptocurrency...
My first real Foray into Cryptocurrency was Cryptocurrency Trading, that was the period when every coin was pumping like crazy and I was able to increase my $120 investment into $320 in just a week, I was ecstatic. But almost immediately after, things started going downhill...

And Then Came Bounties...
The cryptocurrency market started losing money, from almost $1billion it started decreasing fast, I was an inexperienced trader with just a little capital and I had already quit my job to pursue a career in Cryptocurrency but I was stumped. I have never been a quitter and so I reverted back to old habits... Google  Grin

During my search for a way to earn cryptocurrency, I discovered airdrop and bounties and the rest like they say is history. Bounties has been a tremendous blessing to me, it made me stay sane and occupied in a bear market.

I have been a bounty hunter for Months now and I have never regretted any moment of it, ofcourse there are the ups and downs but it's part of the journey and I would never trade those experiences for anything because they only made me a better hunter and more focused on my goals.
I Believe in Cryptocurrency.
I believe in Blockchain.
I believe in Bounties.

This is my Cryptocurrency Experience, what is yours?
thatnk you for sharing this i think thatvyour post is really must to rwead one as you speak so skmple and yet so serious
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 11:39:27 AM

I was mining Ethereum. Whole year. And then in one second all lost. A hacker broke into my computer and used cookies to get everything out. And my story is over.
Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 11:45:32 AM

For me it just started with a friend online mentioning the topic of cryptocurrencies to me and then I started to do some research into the coins, this was about 2014 and then i was going to invest but i just kept putting it off in favor of other things and just like that I forgot to invest and forgot about the coins completely, but then I got back into in 2016 and started by investing in bitcoin

cryptosmoker

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 03:16:35 PM

Actually, I have the experience which is almost the same with yours.
I also quit my job and decided to dedicate 100% of my time to Cryptocurrency.
Yeah, sometimes it's hard to be here, but I really enjoy it.
ArturoProfit

Activity: 334

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 08:32:44 PM

I learned about cryptocurrencies in 2016. And honestly was not particularly inspired thinking that this is another financial pyramid. At that moment there was a great opportunity to buy Etherium for 20-30$. But I did not believe in the prospects and invested some money in another project. Although it could all be different))
CryptoToxicAvenger

Activity: 644
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 10:00:50 PM

You have a very good story. You got a lot of experience and this is the most important thing. You're right to believe in crypto, I think you can achieve anything you want. I started my way with bounty companies and continue to participate in them until now. I was able to earn a certain capital, but to will quit my job for the sake of this I'm not ready yet. But I am very eager to do it.
Collinberg (OP)

Activity: 407
Merit: 14

Collectrix-Bridgin the physical and Virtual worlds

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 11:16:58 AM

Actually, I have the experience which is almost the same with yours.
I also quit my job and decided to dedicate 100% of my time to Cryptocurrency.
Yeah, sometimes it's hard to be here, but I really enjoy it.
Wow, we seem to have the very same experience, so far it has been rewarding for me, sometimes it's hard but that's part of the experience.

Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
January 30, 2019, 11:25:42 AM

I started when my childhood friends started talking about how they get money from the internet then I started searching and I found a website which you could collect satoshis every minute or what they call a faucet site which I wasted my time for about a month then I just asked my friends where are they getting it then they gave the link of this forum which helped me to understand crypto currency and about bounties.
I also started with faucets some years ago, gathered about $40 before I lost it in a scam site, it was quite painful but I learnt my lesson with it, no more HYIP for me in this lifetime and probably the next if there is a next life.
Most people start with the Faucet or jobs that can earn Bitcoin free from some websites. After finding everything difficultly, people will start buying Bitcoin to invest in any typical project or model like Ponzi and me too.

Bravext
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 11:34:53 AM

I started fairly recently, joined be shared I was recommended by a friend who is a bounty hunter so I decided to join since I am between jobs at the moment, I haven't gotten paid yet but I am optimistic.
goolesby

Activity: 574

Gistcoin

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:17:08 PM

I have little bit bad story of mine. yeah, finding the information about cryptocurrency was in the end of 2017. At that time, I only joi the bounty campaigns. working months to months in order to get the rewards, but my first bounty campaign was scam. Then I tried to find the other bounty, and the ICO is not giving their coins until now (it's really weird). And now, I'm in the member rank and I still work as the bounty hunter, trying to find the legit bounty. Some coins are in my wallet, but they are still worthless. Hopefully they will be worthy next.

ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:28:38 PM

starting from trading, then I often suffer losses, after that I joined this forum. with the initial goal only to be able to multiply information. it turns out that by joining me in this forum I was able to increase my income on crypto currencies by participating in the bounty campaign, and that I did until now

dutechman

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 12:45:45 PM

Early 2017 I met a friend who introduced me to crypto, I felt reluctant because of my ignorance then. Some weeks later, where I was doing one petty job then, I was a state hopelessness then and I began to think of what this my friend told me that may I should give it a trial with the last amount on me. That was around $50 then.
I went to him and I said he should help me invest that little amount, he did and I went away, around November of the same year he called me and said this what my investment has yielded, I could not believe it.  Since then I decided to give more attention to crypto, I was doing some small scale investment and I was also introduced to bounty hunting by that same friend of mine that I can't forget in my life.
Friends, I have achieved a lot of things through crypto. Even presently, I'm running my postgraduate through returns from my crypto investment.  I cannot forget crypto likewise that my friend.  Let me pause here, hope you've enjoyed my crypto story....continues some other time. Thank you for reading.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)
Ucheman
Copper Member

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:08:47 PM

My cryptocurrency journey started quite like yours, I noticed it in 2015 but I wasn't really moved by it, didn't start becoming very active in Cryptocurrencies until very recently when I joined bounty campaigns.
travwill

Activity: 1313
Merit: 278

View Profile
January 30, 2019, 02:14:46 PM

My story begins in 2014, when my friend told me more details about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies. I agreed to invest part of the money with him. To be honest, I did not believe that something would come out of this idea, I was just curious.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
██                ▄▄▄███████▄▄                 ██
██             ▄███▀▀        ▀▀▄               ██
██▄▄███████▀  ███▀                             ██
██▀█▄▄       ███▀   ▐███████▄    ▄██▄          ██
██  ▀███▄▄▄ ███▌    ▐██    ██    ▀██▀          ██
██      ▀▀█████▌    ▐███████▀           ▀▀██▄▄ ██
██          ███▌    ▐██ ▄▄▄                 ▀████
██           ███▄   ▐██  ▀██▄ ▀▀▀███████████▀▀ ██
██            ████▄             ▄█▀            ██
██             ▀████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀              ██
██                ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀                ██