Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:28:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Winnest - innovative marketplace  (Read 3330 times)
gilbert056

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:16:43 PM

winnest project looks great it is a brilliant marketplace where people in the community can contribute , help and support the project because the web is also a social media where they can share ideas and talk using the said platform . It is really great that they can do brainstorming which is a big help for the big success of winnest

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:19:56 PM

winnest is a collectivization of earnings system based on the exchange of services allows everyone to see their actions rewarded, whatever their financial resources.
gin39

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:25:19 PM

Strong point of the Winnest platform, the loyalty token, or TWNC are credits that you will earn systematically during each of your contributions to the operations of the network.
claire28

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:36:04 PM

These platforms have also an ecological perspective by making it possible to fight the underutilization of goods and the waste of resources, as evidenced by the success of the car sharing platform Blablacar as well as the platform of property rentals Airbnb. They also prevent excess
consumption through the resurgence of the second-hand market such as Leboncoin.
jtbmine

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 01:33:59 PM

An innovative solution to change the future of the netizen into a better one offering their great and promising services, with great benefits and rewards that can get through this.

wow!..its cools!......how can I have this winnest?..I am very much interested since I've read positive reviews regarding this project!..amazing!
Cherryfie03

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:24:42 PM

winnest project looks great it is a brilliant marketplace where people in the community can contribute , help and support the project because the web is also a social media where they can share ideas and talk using the said platform . It is really great that they can do brainstorming which is a big help for the big success of winnest

Indeed! Winnest had a big contribution in our growing community. The platforms have also an ecological perspective by making it possible to fight the under utelization of goods and the waste of resources.
Ruicosta.ac

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 03:50:49 PM

The vision is really good for social media marketplace. Token price is realistic and token economics is good. They have 2 different tokens and I like specifically loyalty token idea for social mass adoption. Product looks amazing, want to see MVP released soon.
chehintog_24

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:53:28 AM

Indeed! Winnest had a big contribution in our growing community. The platforms have also an ecological perspective by making it possible to fight the under utelization of goods and the waste of resources.

I agree also. It does not only act as a social netwok but also an online business platform too. An opportunity of rewarding its users by their contribution is definitely a creative concept. Winnest is simply great by giving all the benefits of our tomorrows market.
jonsnow23

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:27:00 AM

This is what I like in winnest platform, if you contribute to the operations on the network you will get loyalty tokens. Or you can earn TWNC on actions by your followers, a good referral to promote their platform.
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 05:41:39 AM

hi guys newbie here! it seems this winnest new project has a great offers to all of us. can you pls educate me more about their platform? i want to learn more about this, thank you!
You can check the homepage and read all about the information stated their and also you can visit and check their whitepaper which is also available in their homepage for more details of the project. It has all the information you needed. Have time to read the whitepaper.
th.tien2311

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:45:59 AM

Winnest is a bad project so it makes us feel very insecure. Campaigns are unclear. and reliable sources are not available. So the team needs to try harder.
Winnest

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:50:30 AM

The hierarchy and influence system on the Winnest platform is yet another way of increasing users’ income. The platform offers its participants various ways of interaction – you can complete collective and personal missions, quests that increase your level on the platform, win TWNC tokens and expand your sphere of influence on the platform.

As per your reputation level on the platform you are eligible to receive special bonuses. Using the bonuses will allow to increase an influencer’s rank for a few days, fund sponsorship of your products or increase a user’s rank for a certain period of time.

💥 Visit the official website of our project at http://winnest.io/ and learn more about us!

khongkhobau

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:55:42 AM

Security of the transaction looks good and meets the requirements of everyone. What about the information of the trader? Is it safe? Winnest has a rewarding system that looks interesting, but there are some cool things to do, but I think you need to specify the rewards rules for everyone to know, maybe this will attract people. mind more
Winnest

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:00:10 PM

Winnest is a bad project so it makes us feel very insecure. Campaigns are unclear. and reliable sources are not available. So the team needs to try harder.
The project is just beginning its development. The team is actively working on a quality start of the project. You can also get answers to your questions in our chat https://t.me/winnestWNC
aio1807

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:23:37 PM

These platforms have also an ecological perspective by making it possible to fight the underutilization of goods and the waste of resources, as evidenced by the success of the car sharing platform Blablacar as well as the platform of property rentals Airbnb. They also prevent excess
can we also earn money for each transaction allowed by their sharing? i think, in the era of social media as well as global communities, this concept will hit a big success in the future.
miaka0420

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:28:24 PM

yes! and i think they will succeed on whatever development they make in their project. coming up with this kind of great idea and platform, supporting the needs of the netizen in terms of cryptocurrency exchange.
Winnest

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:30:33 PM

This is what I like in winnest platform, if you contribute to the operations on the network you will get loyalty tokens. Or you can earn TWNC on actions by your followers, a good referral to promote their platform.
Thank you for your positive evaluation of our work!
daffy2018

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:33:11 PM

can we also earn money for each transaction allowed by their sharing? i think, in the era of social media as well as global communities, this concept will hit a big success in the future.
no doubt about that! a big success for sure in the nearest future. many surprises awaits us in participating here and become part of their growing project.
chewey2018

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:40:51 PM

winnest is a collectivization of earnings system based on the exchange of services allows everyone to see their actions rewarded, whatever their financial resources.
a great platform of winnest that will surely gives netizen the satisfaction that they are looking for in a company offering blockchain technology and cryptocurrency exchange. we are looking forward for more surprises and rewards in this project. kudos to the team! keep it up guys!
twinniebell2018

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:44:24 PM

the  project looks great and will definitely a big project . they have an ongoing pre ico and accepting lots of currencies where you can check out on their site . It is easy to buy and you can also earn more bonus . team made such a great plan with winnest
the team behind winnest really did a great job to come up with this kind of big project that soonest become successful. with their project, for sure they will help lots of people. more power for the team!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: