Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 07:31:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Get 5% off when lending at bitfinex.com !!!!  (Read 2382 times)
BitApparel (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:07:06 AM
Last edit: March 14, 2014, 11:33:20 PM by malevolent

Bitfinex.com is an advanced trading platform for leverage/exchange of BTC/LTC.  These are some of the things offered:

Leverage: 4-1 leverage with 14% minimum margin requirement.

Lending ($, BTC, or LTC) with awesome rates.  YES! Make guaranteed money by lending.  That's how the whole bitfinex margin system

Exchange BTC/LTC (high liquidity because orders are also routed to bitstamp) and lowest fees.

Fast wire deposits and cash outs.

KYC-AML compliant.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You must enter something that was removed at sign up to get 5% lifetime rebate on all trading and lending fees, or else you will not be tracked.  As an added bonus, you will also get 10% off the first 30 days.

Please reply or pm me with your username and preferred form of payment.  Options for payment are BTC, LTC, or USD, paid monthly with a $10 min.  So if you don't reach $10, it will be added to the next months payments.

$@$@$@$$@$------------------->>>          trade BTC/LTC leveraged @ bitfinex.com    AND

get 5% lifetime rebate!   use sign-up code   ------->       X1LTTXAjLV       PM after sign up !!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3054

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 09:59:15 PM

Eventually Bitfinex will have a "theft" and disappear with all their coins too.  Don't you idiots ever learn?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BitApparel (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:19:07 AM

Eventually Bitfinex will have a "theft" and disappear with all their coins too.  Don't you idiots ever learn?

The owners of bitfinex are much more transparent and competent than GOXXXXXED.  They state precisely where they are (the Pudong free trade district) who they are, and what they do.

http://fr.linkedin.com/in/raphaelnicolle/en CEO of bfx...

he is not incompetent / degenerate like Mark of MTGOX

$@$@$@$$@$------------------->>>          trade BTC/LTC leveraged @ bitfinex.com    AND

get 5% lifetime rebate!   use sign-up code   ------->       X1LTTXAjLV       PM after sign up !!!
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 01:27:10 AM

The owners of bitfinex are much more transparent and competent than GOXXXXXED.  They state precisely where they are (the Pudong free trade district) who they are, and what they do.

Who cares how transparent and competent they are?   The more competent, the faster they will discover/create a bug in their software and eventually use it to steal all the bitcoins and make up whatever story you want.

You believe MTGox and Flexcoin were an outside job?   Tongue   Roll Eyes

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BitApparel (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 04:34:33 AM

This thread really isn't about mtgox or flexcoin.  It is rather about getting a great deal for traders.

Light

Activity: 742
Merit: 502

Circa 2010

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 05:05:38 AM

This thread really isn't about mtgox or flexcoin.  It is rather about getting a great deal for traders.

A "great" deal that will result in the loss of user funds? I'm sure that skins great to every same person here...   Roll Eyes
BitApparel (OP)

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 06:48:57 AM

A "great" deal that will result in the loss of user funds? I'm sure that skins great to every same person here...   Roll Eyes

But bitfinex is here to stay.  A large majority of bitcoin businesses aren't out there to scam.

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 07:56:51 PM

But bitfinex is here to stay.  A large majority of bitcoin businesses aren't out there to scam.

Bullshit.  You are only promoting bitfinex because you posted your referral link against forum rules.  YOU benefit from people signing up, so no wonder you would be willing to lie about how honest they are.

BitApparel (OP)

View Profile
March 07, 2014, 12:26:20 PM

Bullshit.  You are only promoting bitfinex because you posted your referral link against forum rules.  YOU benefit from people signing up, so no wonder you would be willing to lie about how honest they are.

Show me proof that they have been dishonest.  They have remained transparent about down times and server.

Garryashas

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 08, 2014, 06:10:06 PM

I am confused whom I should listen to. The offer is really tempting but I want to be sure it not a scam
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
March 08, 2014, 08:57:25 PM

I am confused whom I should listen to. The offer is really tempting but I want to be sure it not a scam

You will get the 5% discount no matter what code you use.  Search google you will find one instantly.

Don't click on the referral codes of people who SPAM - or else you just encourage such behaviour.   Undecided

(P.S.  5% is a terrible offer anyway.  Instead of having a 1% fee, you have a 0.95% fee.  You are talking pennies.)

BitApparel (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2014, 12:48:23 PM

You will get the 5% discount no matter what code you use.  Search google you will find one instantly.

Don't click on the referral codes of people who SPAM - or else you just encourage such behaviour.   Undecided

(P.S.  5% is a terrible offer anyway.  Instead of having a 1% fee, you have a 0.95% fee.  You are talking pennies.)

This is not true.  All the codes you will find gives you 10% off for first 30 days.  Mine does as well.  However, thereafter, i manually pay you out the 5%.  Which is why you will receive an email from me after you sign up with payment details.

No other code does that.

Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 14, 2014, 08:38:08 PM

Fwiw, I've been using BFX for something like a couple years and had business with Raphael before in exchanging coins. He's a great guy, and though the amount of regulatory risk is concerning, hasn't been an issue, YET (you have to do a bit of hoop-jumping to get USD to a US bank which refuses SWIFT transactions). Only exchange I've used since dumping Gox a long time ago, though I try to not have to use an exchange. Everything's quick and tight, with solid customer service (at least in my experience).

Maybe also worth noting keeping coins there is probably not a good idea with the associated risk, lack of it being legal tender, and relatively low interest rates, but it's a solid place to keep fiat since you're looking at ~.15% per day and it has a transparent market book for liquidity swaps where you can be fairly sure you're at least being matched to a real human taking a leveraged position.

Wouldn't suggest dumping your life savings there, but it's been a valuable service to me for a long time and I currently have a bit of money there.
NiceSoft12

Activity: 433
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 04:03:08 AM

signed up and received confirmation email.... gave address.  now looking forward to trading and rebates.  by the way isnt it 2.5 to 1 leverage?
hloren70

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 08, 2014, 03:20:44 PM

So the yield is only 5% a month or so on these deposits at Bitfinex? I thought I heard approx 10%/mo somewhere.
justforbtc

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 09, 2014, 03:48:38 AM

Bitfinex is in Hong Kong, not pudong free trade district.

NiceSoft12

Activity: 433
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 27, 2015, 09:29:31 AM

Recently heard the owner said he 'traded on bitfinex'  I don't know why this is a big deal but does this have to do with insider trading? I doubt he is "insider trading"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: