Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:45:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: are there bounties worth paying $1000?  (Read 1550 times)
Mary Ofosuhene (OP)

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:02:36 PM

The development of bitcointalk forum has really made a good change in my life ever since I was introduced into crypto. The forum has led me to search for bounties which pay well but I think the highest I have earned from participating in a bounty was worth $500. I want to know if there are very laudable projects which can fetch me over thousands of dollars. Guys, it will be a nice offer if you post some of the best bounties which pay over $1000 after completing the campaign.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chienmluc2

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:06:43 PM

Nerver!  Many bounty hunters are often fascinated by the $ 1000 bounty / airdrop projects. Those projects are Scam.
Ikingpain

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:11:45 AM

Once I was lucky to participate in the bounty "Credits". There I earned about $ 2.5 k for 3 months. A lot of time has passed since then, but I have not seen any similar projects.
solarsun

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:13:47 AM

The development of bitcointalk forum has really made a good change in my life ever since I was introduced into crypto. The forum has led me to search for bounties which pay well but I think the highest I have earned from participating in a bounty was worth $500. I want to know if there are very laudable projects which can fetch me over thousands of dollars. Guys, it will be a nice offer if you post some of the best bounties which pay over $1000 after completing the campaign.

I'm not sure these projects exist in 2018.  You missed the party by about a year.  Ever the great coins are in the dumps right now so new coins are walking a death gauntlet.  You would be better off pick up change on the street at this point. 
hunnykaushal

Activity: 448
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:28:16 AM

More skills you develop = more amount is waiting for you
fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 04:31:15 AM

You are lucky if you can find one, but to be able to get that stakes you need a rank if you are going to participate in a signature campaign and you need a high ranking website if you are participating via content management, any campaign that you are going in there should be less participants to be able to get a good amount when distribution begins.

kiw_91

Activity: 291

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:34:46 AM

I would not say bounty is dead. But it has become much more competitive. With the sheer amount of hype, and participants. The reward is much2 less than last year. With the growth of cryptocurrency and the budget of the bounty is stagnant, that is why you fell like u're getting much2 less. With participants with legendary or similar ranks does not really feel it, but with Jr. Member / Members, the amount is getting much smaller. I would suggest to avoid doing bounty full time if u have a low ranking account.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:37:59 AM

it seems that currently there is no wage of that size because the market is not in good condition, if the market conditions have improved the chances of campaign wages will be even greater.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:05:09 AM

Sadly, the market in 2018 for ICOs is not the same compared to that in 2017 where big projects were introduced to the market and "investors" snap them like hot cakes. Today, many of those investors are now gone when they realized that more than majority of the projects in this platforms re just scams and those who are not do not perform well. We are now in an anemic state though there are still some good projects from time to time but it can be so hard to predict which will really make it to exchanges and which can be performing good in terms of value. Right now, I love to join projects which already got the products tested and utilized. As to bounties, maybe we need to shift from social media to other forms of promotions.
hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:10:39 AM

There are plenty of ways to earn up to a thousand dollars by joining bounty. I suspect that you only know of signature but try to participate in blog campaign if you have vast knowledge in crypto and write articles. You can also join youtube and translation campaign - - basically all campaigns that have less participants.
Cenil

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:17:07 AM

it can be obtained if the bounty campaign is followed well and the allocation is basic and the number of participants in the bounty is not too much, because if the allocation is small and the number of participants will be received, the income will not be too much or say a little.
justsimpleram

Activity: 462

bithostcoin.io

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 05:36:55 AM

I just started getting bounties right now I still do not find that such a big reward like 1000 $. But I have a lot to say that the project is okay and it's great to give rewards per task to be true and get big rewards on every task I can do. If you want I try this https://x-block.io/bounty.html this is one of my bounties that i recently doing and their project is good and their distribute rewards per task.

Jr Member

(((     MARTKIST.org     )))     ►  Decentralized Anarchy!
►  Community Focus     ►  No Premine     ► 
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 529

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:40:37 AM

People use to earn $1000 from some bounty campaigns before not before we have this market conditions, alot of people do need to realise again that ICOs are struggling to raise funs and the amount you are paid depends on the amount they raises from the market, I would say it is possible but not in this state of the market

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
amazura

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:45:57 AM

It is a bag luck, but it is possible. Dreaming of that.
Gabmot

Activity: 686
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:18:12 AM

Just I have seen someone posted about this kind of rewards being rampant last year. I don't think there have been any one like this so far dis year. This factor alone has made me to believe less in bounty campaigns resulting in my low participation compared to last year. But believe, we still some of these campaigns that still rewards averagely from $200 upward to something like $350. Hence, it is still worthwhile.
TpoJIb

Activity: 252
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:24:40 AM

500$ excellent earnings with the bounty you were lucky I personally while more than 400 from the project yet did not receive and that it was one time only

akishang

Activity: 434
Merit: 18

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:37:52 AM

For my MEMBER rank, I don't think it would be possible. I think it is possible for higher ranks like Sr.Member. They can earn 6x more as what I can earn so it is really possible. A successful campaign with few participants will make it possible. That can be very hard to achieve nowadays but it is still possible especially if you hodl the coin until it appreciates.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
ottogary

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:38:18 AM

These days you will hardly found a project that could give you $1k worth of reward for the bounty participants.
In the old days there are still many possibilities that you get that kind of project.
Maricel2017

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:45:41 AM

These days you will hardly found a project that could give you $1k worth of reward for the bounty participants.
In the old days there are still many possibilities that you get that kind of project.
I think these day there is no bounties will worth that amount since the value of coins in the market are continuous dropping, and now many bounties are created to scam people/investors and participants that is why we need to be more careful finding bounties even small project but it is 100% paying.

Ineedtopee

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:03:55 PM

I think not. There is not a single bounty that I have come across that is willing to pay such a huge amount of money. Except you have multiple accounts signed up for the bounty, and the last time I checked, this isn't exactly accepted. Some bounty pay are high, but not as high as a thousand dollars. Except with the possibility of earning so much because of the member rank that you possess.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: