Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:02:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: are there bounties worth paying $1000?  (Read 1550 times)
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:16:53 PM

There are many bounties that are supposed to worth more than that but the activities of dumpers have spoilt market in the altcoins markets now. They drastically below the tokens' face value.
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:23:19 PM

This is 2018, the odds of you earning $1,000 from a bounty is much lower than it was in 2017 that's for sure. But depending on the bounty, and which part of the bounty you participate in, then it's certainly possible to earn several thousand dollars. Just make sure you invest your times in the projects that are likely to succeed, and do a good job to make sure you get maximum stakes.
caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 03:24:27 PM

You can earn this amount if you do the translation bounty for a campaign. But for this you still need to choose a successful project, and be lucky enough to be selected as a translator.

Cryptomilz
Copper Member

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:25:34 PM

Very few bounties pay that amount and they are mostly for those who are ranked up in signature bounties. The closest means of earning that much is by increasing your skills in the space by joining contents creating (videos and article writing) for bounties. Those are the ways you can earn more as bounty hunter.
Ferris419

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:29:47 PM

It can but only in 2017, now the market is in recession and everything is falling. 1000$ for each bounty participant is not possible at this time. Many bounty hunters are now moaning because things are getting too difficult and if there are projects that advertise and say that 99% of the project is scam

Bitcoin is gonna hit 100K usd
Dheo

Activity: 386

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:33:47 PM

This is 2018, the odds of you earning $1,000 from a bounty is much lower than it was in 2017 that's for sure. But depending on the bounty, and which part of the bounty you participate in, then it's certainly possible to earn several thousand dollars. Just make sure you invest your times in the projects that are likely to succeed, and do a good job to make sure you get maximum stakes.

Well i joined many bounties but i never experience to got 1000$ ,some of them i got small amount, their rewards is depends on your rank . I try to research the bounty with big amount for the participants but still the price dump.
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:36:02 PM

The development of bitcointalk forum has really made a good change in my life ever since I was introduced into crypto. The forum has led me to search for bounties which pay well but I think the highest I have earned from participating in a bounty was worth $500. I want to know if there are very laudable projects which can fetch me over thousands of dollars. Guys, it will be a nice offer if you post some of the best bounties which pay over $1000 after completing the campaign.

Last year almost every big project bounty will give you more than 1k.
But this year is not a crypto year, i've do a signature bounty for 5 months with sr member acc, and just paid 300$
dollurs

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:38:56 PM

I think now we will not able to see bounties that anyone can get $1000 per person. The main reason is the number of participants. It is very high now. If you joined last year then you could have earned even $2K-3K from just one bounty. There are people I know here who have earned that much amount of money. All I have to say is they are lucky.
Falconet

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:42:45 PM

I think it is possible but generally on translation campaign and the bounty in general needs to have a big pool in the first place, in translation a little number of participants are selected so that leads to bigger amount distributed to the participants.
FloraMullan

Activity: 74
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:43:08 PM

The development of bitcointalk forum has really made a good change in my life ever since I was introduced into crypto. The forum has led me to search for bounties which pay well but I think the highest I have earned from participating in a bounty was worth $500. I want to know if there are very laudable projects which can fetch me over thousands of dollars. Guys, it will be a nice offer if you post some of the best bounties which pay over $1000 after completing the campaign.
I am assuming that it depends on the nature of the bounty and sometimes the duration; for instance; the bug bounties tend to offer massive rewards once the user hand in the bounty; look for exapmle NEM and how much they offer for their bounties; probably thats what what you were looking for; https://nem.io/developers/developer-bounties/; this should serve as a guide to always aim for Bug and development bounties which offer higher rewards; unlike social media bounties which will give you $2 for the whole week participation.

Digital asset exchange for settlement, clearing, custody and trading of various digital assets, utilizing distributed ledger technologies, programmed on the blockchain -https://bex.global
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:45:28 PM

The value of the project ca't be found until it get listed on any exchanges so if someone providing high amount of tokens worth $1000 or even more it doesn't mean that you will get the same amount when it get listed because the token will get dumped soon when it listed on exchanges so making decent amount maybe a tough task now a days.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
Walter789

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:58:47 PM

Actually there's a lot of bounty campaigns that can helps to get a thousand dollars because bounty campaigns is also a good source of big profits. But sometimes it depends on your perseverance and diligence to find and choose good ICO projects or bounty campaigns. If you can do a lot of campaigns like signature campaign, social media campaign, translation campaign and more probably you could earn $1000 from a bounty only. So it was the good thing about bounty campaigns the more you did hardwork the more you can earn.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 04:02:12 PM

The job of implementing bounty projects is easy, most qualified members are able to do so, so bonuses can be justified. Some projects will be better, but still the equivalent!
AbelFF

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 04:06:22 PM

There are bounties with high pools of money to distribute on the bounty campaigns, the thing is, that the quantity of participants is generally high so it is rather difficult that you would get 1000 yourself for only one bounty campaign.
joseherrera04

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:30:57 PM

I think not. There is not a single bounty that I have come across that is willing to pay such a huge amount of money. Except you have multiple accounts signed up for the bounty, and the last time I checked, this isn't exactly accepted. Some bounty pay are high, but not as high as a thousand dollars. Except with the possibility of earning so much because of the member rank that you possess.
This, it is probably easier to aim for higher ranked accounts, whether social media, bitcointalk, etc, in order to increase the rewards than to use just a bunch of accounts that will be paid pennies for their work.
ujinice

Activity: 574
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:42:11 PM

If I knew such campaigns that can pay a thousand dollars, then I would participate only in them. Nobody knows in advance what will happen to the project after the completion of the ICO. Your earnings today depend solely on your luck.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:45:04 PM

There are so many bounties who pay a high amount,
There are some who are scams.
You got 500 USD because you have lower rank, i am sure those SR. members above got 2,000 USD or more.
It depends on the amount allotted on the bounty and the number of participants.
martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:47:54 PM

I still remember the bounty i joined last year and got the tokens after some months.
I got 260K+ tokens because there are so many participants who change signature or leave the campaign.
i got 0.5+ BTC by that time but if i wait more days i would get 1.2 BTC because of the price pump.
But still i got a huge amount at my member or FM rank before.
by the way by that time BTC was 13,000-14,000 USD rate.

Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:56:54 PM

I have been engaged in generosity for several months and what I want to tell you is that you can not know in advance for sure what you will earn after the completion of the ICO$1000. For your work to be appreciated to the maximum, it is necessary to perform certain actions and participate in such sections of the bounty, as the signature and the creation of unique content. But there is also a predominant competition and you have to learn quickly, so as not to yield to professionals who are engaged in generosity for a long time.
Casalania

Activity: 491

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 06:06:28 PM

if you are lucky enough to find a certain campaign like that. not all project are paying that huge, and look at your rank, you are only jr member, and you are already demanding a $1000 bounty. bounty depends on how high your rank is so its hard for you to have it for now.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: