Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 03:27:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: are there bounties worth paying $1000?  (Read 1550 times)
MishaSER

Activity: 1050
Merit: 103

BIB Exchange

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:42:23 PM

In the past I have received up to $3,000 from the signature bounty campaigns. But nowadays the rewards are much lower. And also, other campaigns such as social media bounties have very low rewards.
Did you get this with the Legendary rank? And how much about at the moment you get, unless of course not a secret.

███     WHITEPAPER  |    TELEGRAM    ███      BiB Exchange      ███     TWITTER     |   INSTAGRAM     ███
S e t   O f f   t h e   W e b 3   G e n e r a t i o n   N o w
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitTraderCute

Activity: 899
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:44:13 PM

During participation in the bounty of the companies received for some projects a few thousand dollars, but that was earlier. This year I have only once managed to get a decent reward, the rest are not enough and I will keep them until the market recovers. Then the situation with payments has to be better.
bounty payment didnt changed, but its value changed alot since cryptocurrency market crash.but waiting for several weeks or year could be better choice for us , if we want to get origin price.
Bim abk

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 02:45:21 PM

In the past I have received up to $3,000 from the signature bounty campaigns. But nowadays the rewards are much lower. And also, other campaigns such as social media bounties have very low rewards.
Did you get this with the Legendary rank? And how much about at the moment you get, unless of course not a secret.

but for now more projects have the potential to make such profits. maybe for members who have high ranks they have ever received such a payment
TribalBob

Activity: 1288
Merit: 257

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:02:55 PM

Have you heard about bounties of LEAX coin? My friend join their Bounty Forum, he received 22000 Leax coin for the payment.
And he straigthly sell his token to the buyer from Korea, with the price of $0.4 for each Leax coin, it's about $8800 in total!
So the answer is Yes, there are some bounties out there that paying worth of $1000, even more.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
unknown-user

Activity: 445
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:10:50 PM

The development of bitcointalk forum has really made a good change in my life ever since I was introduced into crypto. The forum has led me to search for bounties which pay well but I think the highest I have earned from participating in a bounty was worth $500. I want to know if there are very laudable projects which can fetch me over thousands of dollars. Guys, it will be a nice offer if you post some of the best bounties which pay over $1000 after completing the campaign.
At times like this, expecting of such thing to happen will be a punch to the moon. The market is on continuous downtrend and it negatively influences the projects as well as bounty campaigns ofcourse. Before  there are really projects that do pay such amount but finding a project of a kind is really impossible right now so we better wait.

zemper

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:15:34 PM

The development of bitcointalk forum has really made a good change in my life ever since I was introduced into crypto. The forum has led me to search for bounties which pay well but I think the highest I have earned from participating in a bounty was worth $500. I want to know if there are very laudable projects which can fetch me over thousands of dollars. Guys, it will be a nice offer if you post some of the best bounties which pay over $1000 after completing the campaign.

Now is not a good time for a bounry hunter. Awards are paid with big delays. When their tokens finally appear in your wallet, you see that the reward is very small.

jonhn772

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 03:47:45 PM

Nerver!  Many bounty hunters are often fascinated by the $ 1000 bounty / airdrop projects. Those projects are Scam.
Exactly you are right that there have lot of scam and fake bounty and they tell that they will give $1k $2k per bounty campaign. We should be safe from this type of fake project.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
biochem123

Activity: 182
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 03:50:41 PM

I doubt you'll find anything in this market right now, rarely any ICO passes even the softcap let alone the hardcap
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:14:33 PM

it happened in the past. In the past i mean in 2017, when eth was at 1000 or even more dollars. One example was spectre's bounty. I, and a lot of other people received more than 1000$ (off course right now the values is a lot less..)
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:21:47 PM

I know examples of some of my friends receiving a reward of about $ 1,000 for several months, and this was the Insureum campaign. Unfortunately, I did not participate there and the awards that I received during this year did not even exceed $ 50 Embarrassed
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:28:52 PM

Not all bounties can give that amount of profit for every participants. The earnings we can get from the bounty will be depend on the rank you have if you are Full member and up position there is a tendency that you can earn more than 500$ after the end of the ico. But below of this rank it will be very hard for you to gain that amount for sure.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:33:06 PM

I can remember many projects which have paid the participants more yhan a thousand of dollars but the only difference is the market scenario. Beforex earning such amount of money through bounty programs won't be that much of a problem. But the dominant situation is what making it difficult for bounty hunter to earn profit. We may expect for changes once recovery occur.

hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 04:36:26 PM

Until a year ago, I would say $ 1000, but unfortunately, the number of participants is very hard to find such returns is very difficult. Unfortunately, even if you find the right project, it falls 10 times when it enters the exchanges.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
dizzy1996

Activity: 854
Merit: 102

MoonDeFi

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:44:26 PM

In reality, this is possible, but at the moment most companies have reduced their pool allocated to bounty companies and in order to earn good money you need to participate in many companies, so my advice to you is to take part in many companies and make good money

► MoonDefi ◄ ♦ Decentralised Protocol For Automated Liquidity ♦ ► MoonDefi ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit
restuibu

Activity: 994

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 04:51:38 PM

it is very difficult to find a bounty that can give us a lot of income for now but if you are lucky then you can get more than $ 1000, just doing research and luck (in my opinion)

defoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2018, 04:58:28 PM

If you have ever participated in projects from the Amazix team, you will not be surprised that you can earn more than $ 1000 from these guys. But this does not mean that each of their campaigns is successful. There are many other bounty managers who offer excellent conditions for bounty hunter, but Amazix is perhaps the best.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
https://www.minter.network
gensol

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:00:22 PM

The last campaign that I know with such huge payout is countinghouse project with XYO. The two paid 3rd quarter ending. The bear market has made projects not to be able to raise the stipulated amount they need for their ICO and as such bounty hunting is no longer profitable.
Turkish88

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:09:23 PM

I am hear about bounties for 1000$ and start working in bounties.
But one year working dont give 1000$ in summ.
2018 year was not good year for cryptocurrencies

Help to Ukrainian citizens
ETH donations adress - 0xe23CB47AC32F0b8750d4D0Dd4e160Fa6F8fF30EF
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:10:12 PM

The value is too large until now I have never met bounties with the number of rewards that are as high as that. Especially with the volatile crypto conditions will affect income and achievement of sales of coin bounties. I quite understand that and that large amount you will be able to get if you want to collect from various ICOs that you follow or from buying your coins.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
CutePanda

Activity: 658

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 05:29:48 PM

Isnt worth because most of a bounty hunters just a spammer and sometimes they dont even know about that project he supports. I never get pay more than 100$, you so lucky can get more than 500$.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: