Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 07:59:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: are there bounties worth paying $1000?  (Read 1552 times)
hengha

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:22:36 AM

Since the beginning of this year, I have not received more than $300 in incentives, including airdrops. My monthly income is even less than $100. This is terrible, isn't it?

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Obiwankenodium
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 08:23:58 AM

I have received one bounty payment which was close to 1000 dollar, but in ico price. As most tokens thus year it dumped hard after ico.
Social media campaigns are not paying well.

itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:33:28 AM

The development of bitcointalk forum has really made a good change in my life ever since I was introduced into crypto. The forum has led me to search for bounties which pay well but I think the highest I have earned from participating in a bounty was worth $500. I want to know if there are very laudable projects which can fetch me over thousands of dollars. Guys, it will be a nice offer if you post some of the best bounties which pay over $1000 after completing the campaign.

Now it’s hard to find a bounty with such a fee, even if the projects are not scam and pay, they try to pay much less. But it is possible to earn more than $ 1000, if you are good at languages, or write good articles
Tarion

Activity: 224
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:42:15 AM

For sure, if you have a high Bitcointalk rank, you would be able to earn a lot of coins by participating in bounty programmes. Just be pretty selective in searching for a bounty and you will get great rewards for signature.
Python Master
Copper Member

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:49:49 AM

There were bounties paid more than $1000 to a bounty hunter, when the market was good in 2017, it was possible to earn thousand dollar per campaign when you join bounty. At that time, bounty manager and project are honest, they respect bounty hunter and they always pay on time with right amount of token.

3lyntmy

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:13:20 AM

The development of bitcointalk forum has really made a good change in my life ever since I was introduced into crypto. The forum has led me to search for bounties which pay well but I think the highest I have earned from participating in a bounty was worth $500. I want to know if there are very laudable projects which can fetch me over thousands of dollars. Guys, it will be a nice offer if you post some of the best bounties which pay over $1000 after completing the campaign.

participate in bounties can get 1000?
olsyd

Activity: 448

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 09:20:13 AM

I am doing campaigns last months only because I believe that bull market comes and my tokens will become worthy Cheesy.
Belief is the main reason why people join bounty campaigns at the moment and I think, as soon as people will lose their faith the market will start to grow
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 01:46:38 PM

it looks like you are very late if the bounty will now give you $ 1000 because of the current bounty no one can give that amount to hunter bounty, but if you join in 2017, then I'm sure you will get more than $ 1000
Yes, I also think that people here are probably writing straight from 2017, because now nothing works out, I do it only in the hope that they will pay me something and I also promote the project, because it seems to me that this project is really cool.
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2018, 01:52:28 PM

Usually the bounty that can get more rewards is in the signature campaign. Especially if you already have a high rank. In one case Hero Member can get a reward of around 200-600$ per week. So, it is highly recommended to improve the quality of your account so that you can participate on a good signature campaign.
jakiro.hovard

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:22:41 PM

Usually the bounty that can get more rewards is in the signature campaign. Especially if you already have a high rank. In one case Hero Member can get a reward of around 200-600$ per week. So, it is highly recommended to improve the quality of your account so that you can participate on a good signature campaign.
But it was possible earlier and it was possible to do it only over time, because now it has become very difficult to get merit, although I see that people very often make very useful and informative posts, but despite this, there are still very few opportunities for this .
arditiyan

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 05:23:42 PM

as long as I become a bounty hunter, I only get paid $ 100-300 per ico period, meaning that I earn this amount for 2-3 months, the rest I use to invest

emmybd

Activity: 1218
Merit: 112

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 06:09:38 PM

In these days, you wouldn't get $1000 worth paying bounties, last there was many, we missed that. However, you can earn more by joining campaigns such as blog and article campaign, youtube and translation campaigns.

aces777

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:42:17 PM

I don't think right now there are any coins that are paying that much, people are even happy if the coins that they get from the bounties come up to $100. Mostly if you want to make that kind of money from the coins then you would have to hodl the coins which they have paid you in and when the market bulls you can be sure that you would be making much more than that

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
mihtju

Activity: 532

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:19:34 PM

I participated in the bounty of the company, which paid $ 500, and today the $ 500 has turned into $ 1200, given that the market is falling, and last week kept at around $ 800.

nemey

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Catena X

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:22:45 PM

I think that it depends on the bounty that you are following. If you follow the signature campaign with the Senior member rank, it will be easy to gain it. In early 2018, many bounty hunters also can receive the big surprising rewards, up to more than $5k. But, now the situation is different. You need to hold your coin first to wait for the bull run in selling the coins got from bounty rewards.

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:49:33 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2018, 12:36:05 AM by Clark05

They have some but most of them did not pay or pay token only $100. You are lucky if you are going to get $1000 worth of tokens because it is not easy to get in bounty campaigns. But they have some campaigns pay their participants if the ICO reach over the hard cap and become more successful.
SvetikB

Merit: 108

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:09:32 AM

It would be very difficult for member rank to make 1k$ in bounty campaign in 2018. However, you still can get nice profits. Take a look on my campaign for example

fuer44

Activity: 1652
Merit: 262

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 12:18:05 AM

highest, I have received a reward from a bounty of $ 2000. but that happened when the market had not fallen, still in the range of February to April. but since then until now it hasn't received any rewards since the market continues to fall. that is also not an excuse to call ico scam, surely the team is doing good when the market falls and will start distribution and launch when the crypto market has started well so there is no low token exchange rate against the coin that is the platform.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:22:22 AM

Once I was lucky to participate in the bounty "Credits". There I earned about $ 2.5 k for 3 months. A lot of time has passed since then, but I have not seen any similar projects.
Yah you right. Im still remember my friends also joined this campaign and him also earned good value. That really my bad because he want me join this campaign but im ignore his advice. Not my luck. And for now really difficut to find good bounty with good payment. Crypto condition also makes so many project look like going dies.
zero714309

Activity: 749
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:32:46 AM

I still remember the bounty i joined last year and got the tokens after some months.
I got 260K+ tokens because there are so many participants who change signature or leave the campaign.
i got 0.5+ BTC by that time but if i wait more days i would get 1.2 BTC because of the price pump.
But still i got a huge amount at my member or FM rank before.
by the way by that time BTC was 13,000-14,000 USD rate.
Which campaign ? You have really amazing experience. You so lucky. First time i have negative thinking that bring me to blame my self because choose wrong project but now i know something and not only me at this condition. The long bearish really make us depression.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: