Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:36:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH go down, what will AIRDROP and BOUNTY?  (Read 409 times)
vuthuanhai1990 (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:31:58 AM

Most airdrop and bounty programs are based on the ERC-20 platform. But you see that. Severe downgrade ETH will greatly affect airdrop and bounty. I need some advice now
Ikingpain

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:56:29 AM

I think it's too early to talk about it now. The cryptocurrency market is going through hard times now. Over time, everything becomes clear.
Lagduf

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:58:39 AM

Most airdrop and bounty programs are based on the ERC-20 platform. But you see that. Severe downgrade ETH will greatly affect airdrop and bounty. I need some advice now
Just hold it and then you can't predict what will be happened with it in the future but you can try to sell  token but i can't give guarantee if the price will be bounced back again and then you have lost your amount.
After a big bearish trend and ethereum still being so strong consider it still worth more than hundreds dollar.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
dammytol

Activity: 71

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 04:08:19 AM

Whenever ethereum price goes down it always affect the price of new project too and reduce what participants could have make from bounty or airdrops when the price is ok
Packagetol

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:09:39 AM

Whenever the price of ethereum is going down like is going now bounty hunters and participants who are into airdrops don't make much out of it
amazura

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:49:19 AM

Just holding of reached tokens. I think, till Christmas will be ok.
pekavcilar01

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:54:14 AM

When the prices of Ethereum and Bitcoin decrease, the whole market declines. Ethereum and Bitcoin are directly affecting the progress of the crypto exchange.
Airdrops and ICOs are not directly affected. The tokens given by ICOs are affected when they enter the market. Airdrops already give a very small token.
usantosdavis425

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:22:32 AM

I suppose this is a good opportunity for the ICO project, people will easily reach more projects, the project itself will benefit when the ETH price will rise high in the future
Airelves09

Activity: 298
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 10:39:16 AM

I think that the drop in ETH price is all directional. The interests of many stakeholders also have a great impact. Airdropping and bounty also have a great impact. But I think we should stick to it. Waiting for market recovery.

cryptowolfsu

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:46:23 AM

If we were not complaining when the market was rising last year and it had a
 positive impact on the airdrops and bounties, we should not complain now either.
The market will recover at some point, this is a normal cycle of crypto.

RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 10:55:02 AM

I think it won't affect the payout but affect the over all movement of ICO. If you obersve many ICO not hitting their target market cap which is due to market downfall.

darkangel

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:03:35 AM

Of course price of ETH will affect a lot of airdrop and bounty. The bounty and airdrop will be less and not as much value as before.
If you are a bounty hunter, keep working on it because it's a long-term job. And in the future, when the market improves, the altcoin and tokens you receive will also increase
tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1069

https://listfaucet.com

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 11:19:33 AM

Theoretically, the change in price of ETH should not have affected the airdrop or bounties but with increasing uncertainty and less number of investors, the ICO period are ever rising resulting in very low rewards for the effort for the bounty participants. With this, the number of scam ICOs or bounties that doesn't pay are also increasing.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Top 5 Crypto Faucets - Earn Crypto For Free! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
1. VieFaucet  ♥♥♥  2. Earnbitmoon.club ♥♥♥ 3. Feyyora.top  ♥♥♥  4. Coinpayz.com ♥♥♥  5. Adbtc.top
⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏⏏
Adeforever

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:26:58 AM

It will affect but not all. Some will survive while some will not survive. Meanwhile a really good project would have forecast for something like this in their SWOT analysis
xenosaga

Activity: 111

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:32:43 AM

I don't think that ETH will completely go down to ruins. It's too early to tell about it but you are right. A lot of coins are erc-20 and it would definitely affect the other altcoins
TranPi16

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 04:26:13 PM

That is a damage to the Airdrop participants and bounty. But you can only wait for the price of the ETH coin to rise again. But I think you can still change from pennies to dollars.
arabellascott21

Activity: 57
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:09:18 PM

Doesnt make much difference if theyre erc20 or not but the market going down means less investment into icos and bounties will take longer.
cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 05:12:13 PM

It is very hard to give you an accurate answer at this time. Because no one will give an exact answer to this. Surely there may be an effect to the bounty and airdrops due to the drop of the ETH. But sooner it will able to recover its price again and all the things will become normal again.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
Tamrlan

Activity: 282
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 05:17:30 PM

Actually this has more impact on payment delays. Overall, the bounty is not affected, it only affects the payment process that is often delay, all reasons are based on the ICO, where the lack of investor interest in the ICO has an impact on the bounty payment process.
olivia jane567

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 07:44:06 PM

I don't think this affect bounty, this is because managers count tokens in the value of dollars and reward you based on your efforts. Those that are affected are those already in the marketplace.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: