Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:10:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH go down, what will AIRDROP and BOUNTY?  (Read 409 times)
irixo10

Activity: 1078
Merit: 104

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:46:00 PM

Most airdrop and bounty programs are based on the ERC-20 platform. But you see that. Severe downgrade ETH will greatly affect airdrop and bounty. I need some advice now
Airdrop and bounty are free and you don't have to spend money to buy it. So if you are a bounty hunter, don't be too concerned about the price of ETH. Just work well and hold the token up until the market uptrend

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aliba

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 07:52:21 PM

maybe for the project will not issue the program. but on the other hand we can search for altcoins and exchange them for etherium tokens and hold them until the price restores.
bitcoinpeople2

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:26:21 PM

I believe that while the price of Ethereum might be playing a huge one on us, It will never come to a place where it will totally fail us. The coin will rise again, so the best thing to do now is to be more concerned about completing your airdrop and bounty tasks, and hodl the tokens when you recieve. Soon, the price of Ethereum will go on again, and you will be glad you did.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:33:33 PM

I think the ETH drop did not really affect the airdrop and bounty campaigns. Because of the recent 3 month period, despite the sharp fall in ETH, it still stands at No. 2 after BTC. Therefore it can be confirmed that the trading volume of ETH is always very high as well as the recovery of ETH in the future exchange rate is sure to occur.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
btccrusher

Activity: 742
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 11:35:46 PM

ETH won't stay forever in that down price, in fact it already started gaining value. Once the new development completed, the price will be back again. SO I don't think there is anything for worrying about bounties and airdrops. Also, new ICO's will adjust their price accordingly, so it should not affect bounties.
blackhawkeye1912

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:42:06 PM

Since tokens from airdrop and bounty campaigns are built on top of the ethereum blockchain, as the price of ETH goes up, the erc20 tokens also increases in price. This might be the reason why investors are moving away from ICO's for now.
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:54:23 PM

Most airdrop and bounty programs are based on the ERC-20 platform. But you see that. Severe downgrade ETH will greatly affect airdrop and bounty. I need some advice now
Yes some bounty and airdrop is from ERC20 that base on ethereum but I think we can't say now that ethereum is totally affect the every token. Because until now every token is continuing to what is their goal even the eth is down now.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
Osayo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2018, 11:59:44 PM

I agree with you totally oon this. It is already affecting most of the ICOs which has forced them to either postpone their token sales or adjust the prices in order to compensate for the falling ETH price. This will also affect their bounties and airdrop payments or schedule.

▀▀    PUBLISHprotocol    [  WHITELIST  ]    ▀▀
The most viable blockchain based media platform
andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:32:09 AM

Its true cryptomarket drop but it will recover again. Market always volatile and fluctuating, i am believe market will recovery again in few months. Ethereum price drop but i think it dont give big effect to other project with ethereum platform. I am believe they still running and make success
creeps

Activity: 742
Merit: 144

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 12:56:25 AM

I think the ETH drop did not really affect the airdrop and bounty campaigns. Because of the recent 3 month period, despite the sharp fall in ETH, it still stands at No. 2 after BTC. Therefore it can be confirmed that the trading volume of ETH is always very high as well as the recovery of ETH in the future exchange rate is sure to occur.
ETH don't affect the airdrop and bounty program directly but since investors are afraid to invest on the ICO, most of the projects are failed and you bounty works will not be worth it. ETH down affects the ICO and hopefully more investors will still come even the market is dumping so the ICO will still be good. We should continue to support this top coin so this market will rise again.
Dharmarathna

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:28:16 AM

if eth going to down, distribution of airdrop and bounties are delayed. because  it is not good time to distribution coin. if bounty management have to pay lot of eth in this  time.
Squa7ch

Activity: 71

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:34:26 AM

ETH will go sideway from now.
I dont think ETH price will affect anything so airdrop and bounty should also be fine.
CodyAlfaridzi

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:35:56 AM

My advice? Abandon ICO and airdrop completely. I don't see any reason for participating in both. Airdrops and bounties already have more negativity to the whole scene from things like scamming, only a tiny fraction of projects really deliver their promise, and the spam they bring to the forum. I also have noticed that airdrops and bounties earning isn't as lucrative as it used to be, might be enough reason to leave them.
Stella27

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:38:36 AM

I dont think eth price really affects airdrops. And anyway, we all know that the price of eth will eventually increase. It may affect the distribution, but i believe that prices will stabilize i  due time
Kool5

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:47:13 AM

The fall of the ether is due to the fact that rich people drop it by deshovka. This can not be done. You need to protect your cheerfulness. This is very bad for the company's bounty. They can not collect the right amount of investments to get to the right level and get on their feet. Enter the stock exchange and work there. Airdrops are another story. I think that they are worth it

цeнтp] ◣ Stake.com ◥
«Stake 2 - Игpaй yмнee»
12+ Peжимы игpы | Дocтaтoчнo чecтнo | Eжeднeвныe paздaчи
Kurokyy

Activity: 448

LETS GO ADAB

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 01:48:19 AM

When ethereum price drops then obviously, the price of tokens of bounty campaigns as well as their air drop will decrease since eth is tether to bitcoins so every cryptocurrency in the market is highly affected.

Accts4u2

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:20:55 AM

Keep doing your airdrops and your bounties, when  they pay out the coins then you should hold them and wait for better prices, that is the only way for you to make profit from the coins that you get as reward in the long run. The price of ethereum being down is really affecting the prices of the other coins and it is going to take a while before the price recovers.

yayat

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:35:18 PM

That doesn't matter because the token is just a token and it won't be worth it if the token doesn't have a Bitcoin or ethereum Suplay for full finance.
The downward price of the Etheruem will later decrease the price of the token.
trash321

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:41:39 PM

It seems to me that nothing bad will happen, because ETH is a project on which there are a lot of projects, imagine how much money from the cryptocurrency world will just go away, I think that this is simply not allowed.
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 01:44:57 PM

Why? ERC20 tokens independent of Ethereum. If Ethereum goes down, everything what happens is that Ethereum transactions will be more fast and cheaper.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: