Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 02:06:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [Group Buy] SAPPHIRE TOXIC R9 280X 3GB GDDR5  (Read 574 times)
goshev (OP)

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 12:48:38 PM

Hello,

I live in Europe and I have found pretty good VGA cards supplier but they ship only if an order over 20 cards has been posted and paid. I cannot afford to buy that many at a time. The cards I have nice offers for are:

ASUS Radeon R9 280X R9280X-DC2-3GD5 - 3 Go Dual DVI/HDMI/DisplayPort - PCI Express

This is the card on newegg:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814121803

On this price in Europe the card is with free shipping if up to 4 cards are ordered in one package. If there is anyone who need some of those I am getting 6 as I do not have money for more. If no-one is interested I will just wait a month or so to get the money and order 20 cards. Just wanted to check if anyone will be interested in those.

As the fastest way to get the cards takes up to a week from my supplier if anyone is interested in this if people for 20 cards get in on this group buy each of us should have the cards running within 2 weeks. I do not know how long it may take to ship cards to the US and if any customs fee will apply they have newegg in the US so it will not be a good price for them.

The price I get the cards shipped to me is $400 but there will be some fee to ship it to you which is the reason I have mentioned the net newegg price.

We have work with bitcoins as payment as it is the cheapest. We can use escrow of course but with escrow the cards price will be 10% more as I will have to borrow the money in order to get your share of the order.

If anyone is interested please PM. I have never posted such group offer before as I understand that too many people have trust issues and they are right with all the bad things happening. However I wanted to try. I will provide cell number which is on my name and my physical address to all the people who may get in the group buy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: