Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 10:57:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum $ 218 is a bottom or a springboard.  (Read 14930 times)
bitcoinerror

Activity: 157
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:24:33 PM

In my opinion, the current $ 218 ETH is just the bottom for a wave of highs. We are seeing how ETH's efforts bring about and generating huge profits for many other Altcoins. I believe ETH will reach $ 1000 by the end of the year.
kewlc3s

Activity: 672
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:31:45 PM

Still many predict that ETH will reach 2k till end of the year.
IMHO 200$ is bottom, ETH must reach at least 5 hundreds till end of the year.
About EOS and 2nd place.. not sure. TOP5 is already good for EOS this year
maryanti

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 07:52:04 PM

At the end of 2018 I really didn't know what would happen with Ethereum's price movements. I just hope that the beautiful dream will come with good news about the price of Ethereum. And I see Ethererum's lowest price in the past few weeks reaching 174 $ and the price rising to 235 $ now falling to 228 $.

Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:11:54 PM

There is definitely every tendency for ethereum to grow that much, because it has the potential. As a matter of fact, it is already displaying that ability and the growth these days seem to be encouraging and gives the hope of the possibility of greater surge.
Akorharrison

Activity: 399
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 10:17:59 PM

Hello, I wanted to know your opinion about Ethereum, you do not lose optimism. What do you think about the end of 2018.
I think that soon Ethereum will grow up to 1000 dollars but will lose 2 place. And EOS will take the second place.

no that is not possible, secondly what shows that EOS will took the second place.

Ethereum has always remain in the second position amongst other, I m very such by the end of 2018 it will get to $500 but talking of $1000 is very far from what I m seeing in the block of eth.
Grimjule

Activity: 80
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:53:02 PM

I agree with the fact that Ethereum will most likely lose its second place in terms of capitalization, but this place will be occupied not by EOS, but by Ripple (XRP). Already, the difference in capitalization between these coins is insignificant.
There is no bottom for cryptocurrency because its price depends upon the investment. Ethereum is the second biggest coin in the market and the investment capital is increasing day by day. Although these days the price has down sharply but I am sure in the future it will regain its previous price which was about $1000. It has great potential and will give high profits to its investors.
inmean

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:09:30 PM

Hello, I wanted to know your opinion about Ethereum, you do not lose optimism. What do you think about the end of 2018.
I think that soon Ethereum will grow up to 1000 dollars but will lose 2 place. And EOS will take the second place.
EOS is also getting attention, but in my opinion, the EOS will need a long period of development to be able to overcome the position of ETH. Although ETH is being discharged by the ICO but in the future ETH will again hold the market. I think by the end of 2018 ETH will only be at $ 400-500, we need to patiently wait until 2019 to ETH up to $ 1000
lordmick

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:21:07 PM

Now Ethreum with the market follows Bitcoin and goes down. According to technical analysis downtrend of Bitcoin price is not ended. So we also can expect that Ethereum price will continue to fall. And as I think it will drop below $70-80.
swscowods

Activity: 419

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 05:52:14 AM

Ethereum has big big potential for sure and i think that below 200 was perfect entry as it was the ultimate bottom for this cycle now on the weekly chart we can see reversal candles, for me the bullish targets will be 500, then 800 then we have resistance around 1000 and finally 1400, i hope by end of this year we will atleast see 1000 eth again.
The price of Ethereum is quite reasonable for new investors. People also bought Ethereum when its price was more than $800. Now they are waiting for a new bump in the coming days, so that they will recover their deficits. I also like to invest money in Ethereum but my pocket doesn’t allow me these days. In the near future I will make invest in Ethereum.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:25:51 AM

Ethereum to $1000 2018 is over ambiguous $700 seems more feasible i given up on 2018 crypto year i have zero my mind already that no expect too much this year 2019/could be different.
mahilchii

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:31:56 AM

I agree with the fact that Ethereum will most likely lose its second place in terms of capitalization, but this place will be occupied not by EOS, but by Ripple (XRP). Already, the difference in capitalization between these coins is insignificant.

I am worried as the price fluctuates everyday there is no stability in the market. My expectations are higher but looks scary as price pumps and dumps. Still believing it will recover slowly.

Agniya

Activity: 282
Merit: 4

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:41:54 AM

I believe that the ETH is still a promising coin. I'd like to believe that it will soon reach a decent price.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
gatilocoin

Activity: 116

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:42:49 AM

Ethereum even 500$ is not likely to be this year.
kipoel

Activity: 826
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 06:58:37 AM

I'm also hope that that will be the lowest value of Ethereum, And the prediction about the value of it reach $1000 this last year, i think it would be too early, if looking on the market condition. But there is nothing impossible in cryptocurrency.
iwamoto77

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 07:58:40 AM

Ethereum will not lose its second place this year,EOS can theoretically become the second, but it needs more time and I think that if it happens,then not this year.But Ripple, judging by the capitalization has a real chance to become the second. Time will tell.
cattano

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 08:11:49 AM

In term of market volume, today ETH still became the no 2 in marketcap, but if XRP got fully implemented for transaction, just as what the news said, there is big possibilities that it could switched.
waser12

Activity: 476

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2018, 08:16:00 AM

Are you Nastradamus? Why do you think so? Do you have any facts on which your opinion is based?

5ensei

Activity: 728
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:33:30 AM

There was high hopes for ethereum that it would become a corporate game changer but at the moment it is only used for ICOs. With so many ETH held in ICO projects I can't see it rising back to that level as they will dump their ETH to pay off the bills

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Desmozgenes

Activity: 392
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:49:03 AM
Last edit: October 13, 2018, 02:53:36 PM by Desmozgenes

Well i dont believe that 218 USD is a bottom,or to put it better,i think noone cansay for sure that 218 USD is bottom,as we simply dont know.About EOS taking 2nd place,i honestly dont see it happening anytime soon.I dont follow EOS closely,i just check it from time to time but i dont think EOS reached that time when it can endanger ETH at 2nd place.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 10:00:06 AM

I think that the end of 2018 is too early. My optimistic forecast is spring of 2019. I don’t know who takes what place is not so important for me. The main thing is that there is demand. No one knows what will happen next. But it seems to me that ethereum may even take the place of bitcoin.There are a lot of possibilities for using ethereum.

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████