Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:53:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum $ 218 is a bottom or a springboard.  (Read 14930 times)
Script3d

Activity: 1232
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:30:55 AM

I think with the pace Ethereum is doing in the market maybe EOS would take over for the fact that EOS has already main net this year and investors invested in it because EOS is also an infrastructure blockchain but more better smart contract according to https://cryptobriefing.com/eos-ethereum-smart-contract-war-winner
But if its better then why its not on the #2 spot on marketcap? having a better feature doesnt mean it will be actually better, ethereum can still upgrade if vitalik can make the system better and if not then there would be a chance EOS will take over.
kerjakuat

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 11:34:09 AM

Ethereum might has some issues of miners and a bad reputation that create fud to push ethereum price drop but im very positive this just temporary and the price surely like will bounce again in the matter of time. Ethereum will recover back it price $1k above.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
cc001

Activity: 164

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:43:45 PM

Ethereum will definitely return its position. And Eos is far from Ethereum. Especially after the upcoming fork

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
cc001

Activity: 164

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:46:44 PM

Of course it is not known how TRON will behave. It is possible that he will take the place of Ethereum

▀▀▀▀▀▀     BRIDGEX NETWORK  │ LEND · BORROW · CONVERT · SEND    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Facebook       LinkedIn          ▄▄▄▄
fairyvibes

Activity: 95
Merit: 4

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:48:07 PM

I think with the pace Ethereum is doing in the market maybe EOS would take over for the fact that EOS has already main net this year and investors invested in it because EOS is also an infrastructure blockchain but more better smart contract according to https://cryptobriefing.com/eos-ethereum-smart-contract-war-winner

Real investors know that EOS is a scam.  The people from EOS can block your money if they want to, it is not decentralized like Ethereum! Don't fall for the shilling.
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 03:48:14 PM

I can’t agree with you because extremely negative news has been spinning around EOS lately, so I don’t think they can take a leading position, but I’m sure about Ethereum, they’ll be able to go up to $ 1000 by the end of the year!
I also think that ETH has the potential for growth, the price of this coin in the future will exceed the limit that was a year ago. The bottom was at around 180 dollars

I don't really think ethereum is going good these days. Because the value of the coin is dumping everyday as the last quarter of the year. I was wondering things will turn again but still it is struggling Hodl coins and waiting for a change still believing in this coin.
jzhoulon

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 08:52:01 AM

I feel optimism towards the Ethereum. In my opinion Ethereum deserves a much higher price than now.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
chachagotaiwangood

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:04:32 AM

At the present time, ETH has not been able to find its place in the Cryptocurrency market yet. In the past few days, the value of ETH has continued to fall sharply. Many market analysts say that the value of ETH could fall below $ 160 to prepare for the end of the year, perhaps as a good stepping stone for ETH developed very strongly.
CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:12:47 AM

Hello, I wanted to know your opinion about Ethereum, you do not lose optimism. What do you think about the end of 2018.
I think that soon Ethereum will grow up to 1000 dollars but will lose 2 place. And EOS will take the second place.
It is difficult to judge and predict the price of ETH, despite the fact that it began to decline again. No one could have imagined that this year the price would fall below $ 200, that's all we can do, just watch the developments and, if possible, buy ETH.
Ostonian

Activity: 912

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:24:57 AM

Hope for growth is not lost) Lost a lot of money)))))
The price of $ 200 is not at all deadly against the background of the entire market. Many coins lost 10x on their value.
And ETH is still more stable. With the growth of the entire market, it will grow well. It's a question of time.
BloodKnight

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:31:12 AM

The numbers are very accurate, but this is only rational thinking, but cryptocurrency is an irrational world, and when it continues to fall, it will be a panic-stricken sell-off.
anov996

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:32:42 AM

look at the market, the Greek deity market cap lags removed from ethereum and this distinction is incredibly troublesome to pursue. so eth is collapsing, however it is not the correct reason for different altcoins to require second place from eth.
kerjakuat

Activity: 346

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:34:56 AM

Now ethereum are below $200 and it look bad for ethereum holders. Im still holding my ethereum now and hope this bad time for ethereum will pass soon.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
zanzibar

Activity: 715
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:11:02 AM

Hello, I wanted to know your opinion about Ethereum, you do not lose optimism. What do you think about the end of 2018.
I think that soon Ethereum will grow up to 1000 dollars but will lose 2 place. And EOS will take the second place.
It is difficult to judge and predict the price of ETH, despite the fact that it began to decline again. No one could have imagined that this year the price would fall below $ 200, that's all we can do, just watch the developments and, if possible, buy ETH.

Well, surprisingly, ETH fell below the $ 200 mark, which made many people and investors crypto surprise. And today it has again dropped below $ 200 at some exchange
syberwolfen

Activity: 790
Merit: 261

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:21:22 AM

Well, surprisingly, ETH fell below the $ 200 mark, which made many people and investors crypto surprise. And today it has again dropped below $ 200 at some exchange

Well, I was shocked after looking the coin market cap, only today ETH has dropped nearly $30 this is unbearable. Most of investors were desperately looking for a change in last quarter but this looks scary. It's quite difficult to judge and predict the future of cryptocurrencies. But still hopes are alive as it will rock after recovering from these bad days.

Am I spamming? Report me!
SaféTilt

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:25:27 AM

I definetly not believe EOS issue. But i believe eth will easily reach 800 dollar or 1k dollar in  1 or 2 months.
I hope we will see some huge bull market in near future after that 8 month blookdboth.
We are already rekt and we need some bull for recovery.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:28:13 AM

Today again the prices are reducing in the market which we cannot able to predict the price how much depth it is going we don't know. We have to wait and see, moving according to the market.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 10:40:01 AM

Ethereum will not go to zero. It is just what I believe. When bitcoin experience price turmoil many years ago, there has been an speculation too that it is going to die but when it crash, it suddenly burst into new ATH and it has been happening every year when there is expected to crash there is expectation that value will soar after that.
iyke12

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

Probit - Global Asset exchange

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 10:49:27 AM

Well according to todays price ethereum went a bit lower, thing about crypto is anything can happen, though blockchain technology will surely triumph, it might take a while to obtain the superb reality
uniquark

Activity: 533
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:50:45 AM

I definetly not believe EOS issue. But i believe eth will easily reach 800 dollar or 1k dollar in  1 or 2 months.
I hope we will see some huge bull market in near future after that 8 month blookdboth.
We are already rekt and we need some bull for recovery.

I also believe ETH can return to $ 800 or even $ 1000. However, it will not be easy to get back to those milestones in just one or two months
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: