Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:01:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum $ 218 is a bottom or a springboard.  (Read 14930 times)
elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 02:42:11 PM

Eos is unlikely to be able to move from its position, it seems to me that this coin will not achieve any success at all, but I believe in Eth!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hillore

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:31:20 PM

I used to think that the bitcoin bottom is $ 4,500, but I was surprised when the price dropped to $ 3,750. Where is the bottom now? I no longer make predictions Grin
premiumproductss

Activity: 560
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:32:41 PM

Hello, I wanted to know your opinion about Ethereum, you do not lose optimism. What do you think about the end of 2018.
I think that soon Ethereum will grow up to 1000 dollars but will lose 2 place. And EOS will take the second place.
You were right, Ethereum is not on the second place, but it was not replaced by EOS, this will also not happen in the future. I just do not believe in EOS.

samlaode

Activity: 674
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 03:48:58 PM

My observation ETH will probably be $ 30- $ 40 and this price may be the bottom of the ETH. So we should wait for more ETH to fall further. ETH goes up $1.000 i think that it will be very long and you should Consider.
Orenonex

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 04:04:47 PM

It's difficult to say where the bottom is now, if we have seen the price of $ 105. It is possible that the price will fall even lower, I think $ 80-90 is not the limit.
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:39:27 PM

Still optimistic after all.

$113 now and I don't care at all on how long we are going to wait before it reaches $1,000 again. There's also a bad side that we may never see it again and I'm prepared for it. This is an all in game for me and if things go wrong then that's my mistake of having too much optism with it.

I think $70-100 is a good price for Ethereum. Even if the price doesn't rise to $1000, we'll be able to gain profit cause it's been falling down long, so there'll be any positive news sooner or later, and the market will go up!

Impaler

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:48:30 PM

Market conditions is very bad. Seeing ethereum at 90$ is not good for me. But there is many reason almost every working platform token down even all coins in the market is down so much. Manipulation is on its best. But when market will grow hope everything restore their price. In last few months ICO market is down for many reasons like ICOs scam and failed ICOs. The effect comes to it's native coin.But I have hope for ethereum when market see the bull trend everything will be fine. Just wait and hold everything you have and hope for best.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
TWW

Activity: 1456
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:52:12 PM

Market conditions is very bad. Seeing ethereum at 90$ is not good for me. But there is many reason almost every working platform token down even all coins in the market is down so much. Manipulation is on its best. But when market will grow hope everything restore their price. In last few months ICO market is down for many reasons like ICOs scam and failed ICOs. The effect comes to it's native coin.But I have hope for ethereum when market see the bull trend everything will be fine. Just wait and hold everything you have and hope for best.
hopefully it will happen soon, this year is like hell because not many benefit from investment. by trading ethereum at the beginning of the year it still benefited, but now it is very difficult to get benefits. can only wait for the market to return to get our money back.
dubynin.ilya

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 09:58:08 PM

As we can see, Etherium really lost the second place and its price has sunk to $ 100. I think it's a temporary difficulties and soon Etherium again gets high enough, it is possible that up to 1000 dollars.
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 03, 2018, 10:57:45 PM

The market is in a downtrend decline and Ethereum is part of the market movements. In facts ETH was declining much faster this year than BTC did.
We should be close to the bottom but we never know.
Until we do not reach zero there is always possible to  decline further.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 06:11:47 AM

Still optimistic after all.

$113 now and I don't care at all on how long we are going to wait before it reaches $1,000 again. There's also a bad side that we may never see it again and I'm prepared for it. This is an all in game for me and if things go wrong then that's my mistake of having too much optism with it.

I think $70-100 is a good price for Ethereum. Even if the price doesn't rise to $1000, we'll be able to gain profit cause it's been falling down long, so there'll be any positive news sooner or later, and the market will go up!
The casper/sharding/2.0 is what people are waiting for.

This is going to be a good news if these are ready to be launched. We don't have an idea on when it will be launched but as we can see the market, ETH would remain to that low. And as for the holders and believers of it, this is still a good time to catch more on selling orders.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Rina Ambar

Activity: 188
Merit: 1

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 07:57:00 AM

are you sure about your statement? looking at the current market situation which incidentally has hit the end of 2018 but the market situation has actually deteriorated and experienced a very drastic price decline, it might be very difficult for eth to reach a thousand dollars by the end of this year. but we'll see what will happen to eth and other coins.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
kolonel_x

Activity: 1092

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:20:13 AM

is it between you still believing that December ethereum will increase or believe in the word vitalik if the 2017 moment will not happen again? actually I was a little confused whether I should buy ethereum or buy a new token that was hot in the market

INVALID BBCODE: close of unopened tag in table (1)
Lolox

Activity: 476

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:23:56 AM

I can't predict well about the position of ethereum at the end of this year. When viewed from the growth of EOS, it is very possible to shift the position of ethereum. In this very volatile and chaotic situation, EOS continued to move forward and managed to attract many investors. EOS supporters are now increasingly numerous and increasingly widespread. However, as long as ethereum can still make a profit, and equipped with a large community, I think ethereum can face the consequences.

P A R A M O U N T ▬▬  DAX  ▬▬                    Digital E X C H A N G E
██ [   We have a license   ◾ F V R 0 0 0 3 6 3   ◾ F R K 0 0 0 3 0 4   ] ██
WHITEPAPER   ◥ bitcointalk   ◥ twitter   ◥ facebook      | ► JOIN NOW
prrlc

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:25:31 AM

Etherium price going down to under 100usd. 5 months ago i did not believe this idea but nowadays it is happening and we will see the more weird things and prices. But believe summer of 2019 increase start again

dentolas

Activity: 854
Merit: 12

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:28:48 AM

I do believe in Ethereum... it's technology and dev team are unique and are working to upgrade and solve the existing issues... it was inevitable that Eth went to around 100$ because of so many trash ICOs that need to be terminated in order to clear up the system and proceed...
I think Eth will remain on the top... as concerning the exact place on the list ... it is irrelevant as most projects differ a lot from each other... (just recently xrp passed eth and that doesn't mean a thing)
 Grin

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Whitepaper
itsik78

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:29:33 AM

I used to think that the bitcoin bottom is $ 4,500, but I was surprised when the price dropped to $ 3,750. Where is the bottom now? I no longer make predictions Grin

Indeed, it is now very difficult to foresee something. Where Bitcoin will find the bottom no one knows, although it is assumed that somewhere around 3000 dollars
wakeham8

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:30:38 AM

We should wait for the better market right now, because it does not makes any sense to sell the coins at the moment. I still hope, that we will see another bullish market till the end of this year and I am still holding my assets.
hengha

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 08:32:44 AM

I think the bottom of Ethereum may have two instead of the current price because its mining is still profitable! With the downturn in the ICO market, the price of ETH will still drop!

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
MR_Klip

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 04, 2018, 10:49:12 AM

Hello, I wanted to know your opinion about Ethereum, you do not lose optimism. What do you think about the end of 2018.
I think that soon Ethereum will grow up to 1000 dollars but will lose 2 place. And EOS will take the second place.

I would be very happy if Ethereum would grow to 1000 dollars. But if this happens, then you can hope for the growth of other coins. I am waiting for everything to change for the better
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: