Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 12:06:44 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum $ 218 is a bottom or a springboard.  (Read 14938 times)
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:48:22 AM

The price of Ethereum has not improved,
the news about Hardfork ethereum also proved unable to soar prices,
this indicates that market conditions have not recovered,
so there is still a possibility of falling deeper.
it is very difficult for ethereum to improve, even though there is a lot of good news about ethereum but it still has not pumped the price of ethereum.

maybe as you say the market conditions have not recovered, and that will make the market fall even more from now. i'm a little worried about the ethereum situation under the XRP, i hope that in the future ethereum will be even better after the market has fully recovered.

memecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 04:54:08 AM

Hello, I wanted to know your opinion about Ethereum, you do not lose optimism. What do you think about the end of 2018.
I think that soon Ethereum will grow up to 1000 dollars but will lose 2 place. And EOS will take the second place.

In my opinion that everything is possible, don't expect too much into a problem and think it will happen, put in many ways to prepare for an upcoming upheaval, is The most essential thing  Grin

Am I spamming? Report me!
sixexgames

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

One Social Network

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2019, 04:59:32 AM

I love seeing these posts from months ago. Little did we know that $218 for Ethereum would neither be a bottom or a springboard... but would look like a number that was sky-high by today's standards.

Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 05:12:51 PM

I love seeing these posts from months ago. Little did we know that $218 for Ethereum would neither be a bottom or a springboard... but would look like a number that was sky-high by today's standards.
Yes, such a price now would please many, but even before it is not soon Ethereum will be able to get, although not so far to such a mark at first glance

Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:06:44 PM

I think that Ethereum will grow only when the market starts to grow and the situation with ICO will change, and until then we will observe Ethereum on the third position.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 16, 2019, 09:58:46 PM

Ethereum $ 218 might be the Top.  Tongue

Almost Less than half now.
218$ is nothing compared to its potential. Price will come back to test latest resistance levels but that time resistance will be next support which will not let price to drop below than $1k.
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:22:20 AM

lol  Cheesy
at this time etherum actually fell to $ 121. this was the worst period at the beginning of the year, because etehrum actually started well at a price of $ 150. but calm, Etherher will definitely rise again.
TKarollah

Activity: 560

“A nexgen decentralized ride hailing ”

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:24:52 AM

lol  Cheesy
at this time etherum actually fell to $ 121. this was the worst period at the beginning of the year, because etehrum actually started well at a price of $ 150. but calm, Etherher will definitely rise again.
try to be calm, try to be patient but in a small heart there are still obstacles and a little disappointed. Of course, we are still optimistic, even though Ethereum is seen as very bad and the possibility of a high increase this year is very difficult, but we must be sure and remain enthusiastic that there will be an increase this year.

DRIFE  ●●●●●●     IEO-Live: April 2019
██ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ██
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
gerbas

Activity: 581
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:50:28 AM

Hello, I wanted to know your opinion about Ethereum, you do not lose optimism. What do you think about the end of 2018.
I think that soon Ethereum will grow up to 1000 dollars but will lose 2 place. And EOS will take the second place.
It already been 2019, but the price of ethereum still not surpassing $200. But it doesn't really matter for me, i still have faith in ethereum that it will be recover into a good level and reach a more stable condition.
shooleh

Activity: 616

Personal Text: Revolusi industri erotis di Blockc

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:10:16 AM

Ethereum is currently having trouble reaching $ 200. Even now Ethereum has dropped to third after being followed by XRP. Maybe this makes users Ethereum also panic because the threat under Ethereum is also very large.

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:35:08 PM

One of the coins that is gaining recognition these days is EOS. Very soon, it will replace BCH, which is gradually losing its place with a little margin. Very soon, it will also start competing with both Ethereum and XRP.
Ethereum is likely going to grow more, but the marketcap might not keep it at the second position.
It will become obvious when other competing coins are growing.
Galantin

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:38:24 PM

Yes, it's just a bear market. As soon as he gets off the ground. ETH will take its place. Now of course there are a lot of difficulties with this. I don’t know if cryptocurrency will survive 2019.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Pithaxz

Activity: 453

https://goldeth.io/

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:42:47 PM

everyone thinks that ethereum has great potential and the price can increase again but I agree with you regarding EOS indeed this is very interesting to see, its development is racing fast and the platform has been used for the ico project, I believe in altcoin EOS and I'm sure EOS have a bright future.

Where Digital Assets Meet Real Life Value!
GETH     [   DECENTRALIZED GOLD   ] (https://goldeth.io/)
[url=https://x.com/goldethcryp
testadimerlo

Activity: 826
Merit: 263

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:45:47 PM

If eth reaches $ 1000 I would also be willing to see it in second place, finally leaving room for eos! Unfortunately, both things are difficult in the short term!
fileo

Activity: 658

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 02:49:30 PM

Everybody knows how potential ethereum is. Back on 2017 it was performing massive and progressive market trading history and the value went to unexpected rise 1k. When the year 2018 start everything slowing down. The trend became different and even now still the  presence is present. Hopefully ethereum will be back again as soon as possible to rejoice trading again.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:11:42 PM

Everybody knows how potential ethereum is. Back on 2017 it was performing massive and progressive market trading history and the value went to unexpected rise 1k. When the year 2018 start everything slowing down. The trend became different and even now still the  presence is present. Hopefully ethereum will be back again as soon as possible to rejoice trading again.
we all see that the ETH is not ready to develop technologically yet. the update that everyone had been waiting for (Constantinople) was postponed due to the fact that its implementation is impossible at the moment. I think that ETH will fall in price even lower than now and recovery to its previous ATH will be possible only in 2020

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
lolgato1

Activity: 793
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:39:04 PM

I sold all my Ethereum tokens because I am afraid of current situation. There is a high chance that Ethereum will split into two diffrent coins.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
burky155

Activity: 532
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 03:47:10 PM

Unstable market conditions make all of US scare. The Ethereum price went to the top $1.400 lines, and came back to $85 in 14 months. A small recovery has came and the price arrived $120 today. When i see these differences how couldn't i feel unsafe and afraid? Unfortunately i am loosing my hope to the cryptocurrency market and for the ETH..

der_troll

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 04:38:11 PM
Last edit: January 18, 2019, 10:04:34 PM by der_troll

Ethereum has dropped to 75 bucks and for several weeks was around 180 USD per coin again. I think after the hardfork things will turn better and we would finally see a great price increase. The market should follow as well and we would finally see a completely different picture.
Fedots83

Activity: 462
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 19, 2019, 06:07:44 AM

I am fully confident that this is a normal situation for a falling market. The price of Ethereum continues to decline, but over time it will be able to restore its former positions after the release of Eth updates and improvements in the market. Therefore, I now regularly invest part of the money in the purchase of Eth.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: