Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:04:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MN/PoS][Pre-sale] PANDEMIA - Has begun and can't be stopped!  (Read 100943 times)
Aportic

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:39:05 PM

Well managed community. They are responsible and professional. They are  making good profit with all of members.bounty and giveaways are also great ideas.  I hope that in the future more and more will be interested in joining and supporting this project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
supernos

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 08:34:18 PM

I invested in this project from the very start and I can tell you this one is different from all other businesss, given the fact that the product has a real world usage! Good luck guys !
Dudeitsaid

Activity: 40

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:09:17 AM

I saw this new project announced, and I was immediately interested.  I think the website is well done, and it grabs your interest.  You want to explore it, and learn more.  To me, this looks like a "fun" concept, and that is really something that Crypto needs more of, IMO.  I can't wait to dig deeper.  If you haven't already looked for yourself, click and scroll.  https://pandemia.io/
Aportic

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:08:59 PM

I entered some of bounties of Pandemia at Discord Channel. Because of i like this promissing project and i wanted to earn some free coins too. They paid me today. I trust them much more than before times now. If you guys want to earn some free coins before exchange things or except presale.. then try to enter bounties of Pandemia. I will support more and more this project next time. Thanks Dev Team!
supernos

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 01:19:53 PM

I entered some of bounties of Pandemia at Discord Channel. Because of i like this promissing project and i wanted to earn some free coins too. They paid me today. I trust them much more than before times now. If you guys want to earn some free coins before exchange things or except presale.. then try to enter bounties of Pandemia. I will support more and more this project next time. Thanks Dev Team!

Hi brother! They paid me too. It was weekly paid. I suggest you try to enter twitter bounty too. and try giveaways also. Invite bounty was the one of the best bounties so far but it finished. Keep an eye on new bounties too! They regularly doing that!
supernos

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:25:27 PM

By the way,  I want to say why this project much wonderful and very intriguing. Because of It is very nice to have a master node with only 2000 coins. A coin with a large number of coins immediately reduces the price of the coin. There will be good in the future, and there is something good if you keep on holding. I will also introduce it to my friends.
Aportic

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:49:35 PM

Hi Pandemia Team ! Your project can help a lot to the users,  the quick support to the community is evident, part of a great development is a great idea conducted in a good way like yours and a great support to the community questions, I am sure that more than one wants to be part of your project and want to see in the future how your project reach the moon!
Aportic

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:34:28 PM

I've been interacting with the team on Discord, and can say they are knowledgeable, helpful, and committed.  The wallet is working flawlessly, and it is staking really well.  It is awesome to be in a great project at the beginning!  And, once again, easier masternode management and initiation is something the Crypto community really needs.  I think this team will deliver!
supernos

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 04:49:28 PM

I was checking the official site of Pandemia once time again. I think the site is really professional and look awesome. as i have seen before times, when the project is serious, you can find it to tracks of project suc as their site, wallets, the codes of coins etc. The first masternode online game as they said. I like first things. We will see the result, following!
pandemiacoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:53:17 PM

Dear community!

In the period of intense work on the gaming platform - it is very important to continue increasinge our community, making the name of the Pandemia and disseminate information about our project. That is why we decided to pay for listing on the largest discord Shared MN server - Midas. Thus, more investors will be able to join the pandemia and spread the infection, they will be able to take the most advantageous places on our map first, thereby ensuring themselves with the greatest bonuses.

Instant shares means that you are buying share to get rewards from working masternode.
Therefore, you do not need to wait for masternode to form from other people. Also it allows you to exit anytime without searching for buyer of your share.

Minimum amount - 5% (100 PNDM)
Daily payouts
No setup fee
5% service fee

To buy our instant share follow Midas Discord https://discord.gg/Mpd8F79 and check #pandemia-instant-share.

Join the biggest shared masternode service! Instant recieving of MN rewards even if you have only 100 PNDM.
pandemiacoin (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:01:26 PM

Hi, do you have working platform and or system? Many ico launch w/o one these days

Platform alpha-release very soon, maybe even on this week, we will try very hard.
supernos

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:06:17 PM

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/486826638726660098/491304486153879552/midas.png

Dear community!

In the period of intense work on the gaming platform - it is very important to continue increasinge our community, making the name of the Pandemia and disseminate information about our project. That is why we decided to pay for listing on the largest discord Shared MN server - Midas. Thus, more investors will be able to join the pandemia and spread the infection, they will be able to take the most advantageous places on our map first, thereby ensuring themselves with the greatest bonuses.

Instant shares means that you are buying share to get rewards from working masternode.
Therefore, you do not need to wait for masternode to form from other people. Also it allows you to exit anytime without searching for buyer of your share.

Daily payouts
No setup fee
5% service fee

To buy our instant share follow Midas Discord https://discord.gg/Mpd8F79 and check #pandemia-instant-share.

Join the biggest shared masternode service! Instant recieving of MN rewards even if you have only 100 PNDM.

Hi that is awesome, I was planing to ask about shared MN services but you just send it here. Thanks for details. Hope this project will jump the great futures! Masternode Management Platform, makes this project very interesting and achievable.
Aportic

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 06:11:40 PM

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/486826638726660098/491304486153879552/midas.png

Dear community!

Daily payouts
No setup fee
5% service fee

Hi that is awesome, I was planing to ask about shared MN services but you just send it here. Thanks for details. Hope this project will jump the great futures! Masternode Management Platform, makes this project very interesting and achievable.

Many of investors are willing to invest in masternode, but fails to do so and invest in shared masternodes. With Pandemia trying to take care of all the technical challenges of setting and running masternodes faced by investors, would definitely benefit investors. Which is why I feel, this project is gonna make reasonable impact.
supernos

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:03:19 PM

Dear community!

Daily payouts
No setup fee
5% service fee

Many of investors are willing to invest in masternode, but fails to do so and invest in shared masternodes. With Pandemia trying to take care of all the technical challenges of setting and running masternodes faced by investors, would definitely benefit investors. Which is why I feel, this project is gonna make reasonable impact.

Pandemia is making it easy and to enjoy the income from a Masternode. I am quite intimidated by setting up a Masternode but with Pandemia I feel confident that even I can do it and manage my investments through their platform. No stress off setting up a Masternode is good news for me and also to join shared Masternodes since it can be hard to have enough coins for a full Masternode. I am looking forward to using their platform.
Aportic

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 08:24:13 PM

I want to join in shared masternode service as soon as possible. I know that Midas sevice is really big and famous one on Discord server. It is good that Pandemia chose them as shared masternode service.  Looking forward for new partnerships!
GabrielPontello

Activity: 63
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 09:17:27 PM

Pandemia is an excellet name for a funnycoin, and/or for a community coin distributed via airdrop or other social means. But I see that your purpose is just another copy/paste masternode coin where you just want to cash out by selling masternodes as usual. Such a pity.
honglinhdang

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:17:23 AM

Good project to obtain many profits, we hope to have the best advice what will give the project the necessary drive to achieve success and the grace of being able to advance in the future of cryptocurrencies as a vanguard of excellence and absolute superiority
haidang2018

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:33:34 AM

its so comforting to imagine the limitless amount of opportunities that this project has come to offer especially for the secured and decentralized conduction of project and exchange of crytocurrencies amongst billions of internet users worldwide. i see no other option but success in this mouth watering project. i am so glad to be part of this new revolution haven missed that of bitcoin from inception. this is definitely gonna be a table-shaker in the cryto world
jassontrinh

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:37:26 AM
Last edit: September 18, 2018, 02:57:44 PM by jassontrinh

Pandemia project is a much needed and anticipated project. Here to revolutionalize the crypto world.
I have always been a great fan of projects aimed at the "Internet of 'things'," and I so see this one excelling. Thanks to the developer(s), visionaries and every member of the team for such an awesome project.
nguyenhong1994

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:40:12 AM

The blockchain will change our world like the Internet. Many old-timers criticize the technology, because they are not ready to accept it, and not because the technology is bad. When I read your white sheet, I was totally delighted with how this would change our life. I think that it depends on each of us. We must support the community. The old system separated people from each other. The blockchain unites the whole world in a community where each of us is valuableAbsolutely brilliant founding team, tons of experience in the financial space, humble founders. Patiently answering each and every question from investors is no mean feat, but these guys do it with detailed answers too!Very successful! If you haven't joined yet - do it now!  I wish success to this project! At height
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: