Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:21:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][MN/PoS][Pre-sale] PANDEMIA - Has begun and can't be stopped!  (Read 100943 times)
Xenon05

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/RWPEsRa

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:20:34 AM

Pandemia is a excellent project with innovative technology that brings a masternode gaming platform. Now pandemia has partnership with Midas with great masternode service. this project will make a big change in masternode.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chrisself

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:44:58 AM

"nice project" is not enough to describe what I want to say.
this project will develop well in the future, right ?
i and my friend really like this project and we believe guys !
good luckkk and fighting !!!! Pandemia
quykaka

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:50:51 AM

I have read details of this. All details, they have kept step by step such as Uses, Road Map, Cryptocurrency Exchange, Decentralized and liquidity service. And Also described in Internet of Value in Block Diagram with teamwork
Relationship between 2 platform are good. Team are also confident. I hope that it will go up and up!
sirtrinh1993

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 04:53:38 AM

Pandemia is a real good project, with a strong team, i totally support this coin, i am pretty sure that it will become a TOP 100 coin one day,
i have checked up their Whitepaper, if they do what they said, it's going to make noise in the CryptoGame because it really have something
interesting to offer to Industry.
greenchris

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 05:00:31 AM

next time. I think Pandemia will create a fever in the  cryptocurrency market. that is a coin of quality. It fully converts elements to become a highly profitable return destination. i love pandemia
chrisself

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:08:01 AM

A very interesting project that I follow for some time. A team that builds confidence and promises a good future for this cryptocurrency.
I have shared a maximum of the project to help as I can, hoping that it will help a maximum and will be able to evolve this project.
I discovered the blockchain for several months, I discovered little by little its power, but it is with this kind of project that I really see its potential. That is Pandemia
haidang2018

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:10:41 AM

very expensive project. in this cryptocurrency world.Work to promote the project is put on stream. Indeed, this project is very attractive for its future opportunities. It gives very good rewards in the form of free tokens to its participants who actively help it develop
good luck Pandemia!
jassontrinh

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:12:32 AM

Thanks for letting me know a great project like this. This is the best project I have ever encountered. I do not know what you think about my statement but it really is, this project consists of good team with great plan and their way of working is very effective and professional. High visibility, a good leader and team-mates. Pandemia provides new forms of financing to companies wishing to raise funds for their startup projects. I am confident that this project will succeed in the future. This is really an opportunity for you, take a close look at this Pandemia project.
greenchris

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:15:51 AM

This is really great airdrop and bounty don't miss it guys. so guys go for it don't miss it. you will know this project will boom in future I know its real and legit working project so guys come to join it. When I read your white sheet, I was totally delighted with how this would change our life. I think that it depends on each of us. We must support the community. The old system separated people from each other. 
Thanks. and good luck
join their discord and start...
discord Pandemia link: https://discord.gg/Ru5DztU
quykaka

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:19:34 AM

This is a great project, bringing great benefits to the community. Not only that, it also brings new development for all of us. It is pride and happiness to be able to participate and I've known about project for a long time, but this is probably the first time I've been so surprised to see the benefits and the advancement of your ideas. My honest comments on this project, thank you very much for reading
nguyenhong1994

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:23:48 AM

Nice project. i am excited about it, lets hope the best.
i hope the project will develop well in the future. I know the project thanks to the posts in my group they appreciate your project and I believe in that Thank you for this information already Pandemia is a good electronic work and this information is valuable and may make it easier for us to work and the way to work well without delay or fall in mistakes Thank you very much once again.
iHaveDreams

Activity: 536
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:23:56 AM

Pandemia is now listed in the biggest dispute with MN server - Midas.
Minimum amount - 5% (100 PNDM)
Daily payment
No setup fees
5% service fee
for further information and the rules if you want to join you can immediately ask on pandemia discord
Good luck
honglinhdang

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:30:27 AM

During the track and work in the bounty campaign of this project. I feel very confident about you. I hope the things I think are correct. try up Develop your coin and I trust you
sirtrinh1993

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:41:50 AM

Pandemia a great opportunity to invest and a great project for the future of crypto. Easy tasks and a great team with so much experience.  I like their vision And something very important : it will be an European exchange for good !
My hope is that it will be more than 2000 coin in the end. Good luck team !
Jorandck

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 11:43:40 AM

All project ideas are very good, including the idea of this platform. everything comes from team performance, good and bad they will always be seen by community members. I hope a great process will determine the targets to be achieved, and so far the platform team has been very well implemented.
haidang2018

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:00:50 PM

Thank you very much for this very interesting post and your exciting project. It must be said that crypto-currencies are a very new type of Financial instrument that can be sometime misleading for new investors. I believe that the real question, as for any investment in a Financial product, is "what is the underlying asset made for" or "what is the actual value proposition of this company". In the case of Pandemia, we have a real vision, a strong leader as well as a real team of professionals, and the Financial strength to support such a project. good!
nguyenhong1994

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:07:55 PM

The way Pandemia works and sets out the objectives of the project
I believe that Pandemia has a great future and I will certainly keep an eye on it for quite some time. Wish your project success and develop in cryptocurrency.
jassontrinh

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:14:14 PM

I have participated and invested quite a lot of projects. Successful projects are also available and there are also many scam projects. Pandemia gives me confidence. I will follow and support you. fighting Pandemia! Wink
honglinhdang

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:25:03 PM

I see your project have many potential and advantagements to grow more in the future. Now, you are creating a community which is very strong and can support you to develope. Although, I haven't understood your project clearly but I have a belief on your success. Happy to be a part of your community
Aportic

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 02:45:45 PM

Another day with Pandemia. Sound like i will be here for a long time to follow and support my new coin. We are waiting for a good news about Pandamia. If anyone know that, please tell us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: