Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 06:17:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 4 Signs and Symptoms That You’re Suffering From Bitcoin Addiction  (Read 1932 times)
ajoygb

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:54:33 AM

Oh Yeah, those are really signs of addiction. This tread is some sort of self assessment if we are already hooked to. It is becoming an idol of the heart. If you see that 1 or two of it is what you do then Bitcoin is an idol  of your heart. Assess and evaluate what you do before you are drawn into it.
tsinelas

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:33:59 PM

If these are all the symptoms maybe I am not addict in bitcoin yet, I have 1 out 4 symptom, the checks the price and charts. But it is because I need to, and that is the only time I am available to check it. I think that is reasonable  Grin

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
DimHorse

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:21:45 PM

Number 3, word Moon attract me a more . When i hear this word that mean price going high. A good profit is waiting for me.
BlackFly

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:37:59 PM

Exactly correct. Number three is not so roughly proper for me but Number 4 points is addicting me for a long time. I always feel excited when i hear this word "moon". This is like bullish run in Bitcoin market.
Akmallesy

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:01:18 PM

That's right, guys, I feel the numbers 1,2 and 4, maybe if number 3 I don't feel the same, maybe I don't know what you mean. what is certain is that it has become the hallmark of a bitcoin addict.
CryptoCClendon

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:01:24 PM

LMAO,  have been down since 2weeks now and my friends saying cryptocurrency market got  me sick
Ike.daniel

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:05:08 PM

These factors you listed really got me laughing out so loud. They are really true, and there are also other factors as well that shows one is suffering from bitcoin addiction.
goaldigger

Activity: 2394
Merit: 357

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:12:17 PM

Number one should be replaced by bitcointalk.org site. The rest is true and correct. So theres this kind of addiction also regarding bitcoin. I guess my addiction is just mild but i do all the things said here. You should also put opening bitcoin discussion even to people who are not interested on this matter.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
jaydenbox

Activity: 78

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:14:37 PM

Lol! damnit! I might be part of the club actually, I don't really know if its sad or not, well I don't think it is, I am just happy about good technology and I want to see it move forward so uhm, its a good addiction!
qumeijia

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:23:44 PM

After reading the 4 signs and symptoms of Bitcoin addictions, I think that I am a part of the addiction to bitcoin. I do those four signs regularly. However, it is good or no addicted of bitcoin? because bitcoin is opportunity to get everything, so the more we addict to bitcoin the more opportunity we will get from bitcoin. It depends on individual whether can control or menage the emotion or not.
Bountyhonter

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 11:00:05 PM

I don't see any of these as addiction to Bitcoin except number 2, checking the price chart is a normal thing to do it simply means you are keeping track of your investments same goes for having a tab on your browser for coinmarketcap, being excited hearing the word moon also means that you are happy that you are gaining from your investments, not being excited unless a chat is about Bitcoin, blockchain and the likes is the start of being addicted to Bitcoin

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND • SPEND • SWAP • STAKE • ▬▬▬▬▬▬
AimHigh

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:02:22 PM

Number 1 and 2 was i admit that bitcoin and coinmarketcap was always at  set at my homepage so that every i open my phone and or my computer the first one i see was the value or the fluctuation of those coins because i want to monitor always when and how it fluctuates.  I admited that as i think i am addicted in bitcoin because i always reading a blogs or comments regarding of it.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:15:21 AM

The title of your thread caught up my attention and interest. And funny thing that all of the signs are occuring to me. My chrome is my buddy, reserving tab for bitmex trading and coinmarketcap. Also, binance is my favorite apps now. So, I admit that bitcoin is addicting especially when you are making a profit.
Welinigh

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:25:13 AM

Not sure if Bitcoin addiction is something real or you are just making it up right now. Even I had some kind of obsession with Bitcoin once I first joined the scene during 2017 but I haven't seen anyone getting addicted towards Bitcoin so far. So, I am a bit confused that either I am too dumb to understand the sarcasm or I am just not aware of such mental disease.
tradcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:03:00 AM

So true, I am also facing similar as you shared. I also used to open an extra tab on firefox / google chrome. Most of the time it’s become late night due to bitcoin addiction. But for now I will not say it’s an addiction, maybe I am loving to stay here.
Monyong

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 10:37:03 AM

To be honest, I don't know whether it's right or wrong to be in the circle that you have marked, but I did it because for the sake of my assets in the market
chaddive

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:49:38 AM

Very true indeed! I have got the number 2 and 4 symptoms . I think having patience is also should a be a sign that you're addicted by bitcoin. :p
LastHope99

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:55:24 AM

Let’s face it ladies and gentlemen, we all love Bitcoin right? However, we notice ourselves that every single day, we have our own habits in our daily lives. However, it all changed when we expose ourselves too much in Bitcoin and in the world of cryptocurrency.

Without further ado, I will share to you the common “signs and symptoms” that you are suffering from Bitcoin addiction:

1. Your Google Chrome/Firefox/Safari browser always have a tab reserved for CoinMarketCap

Hahaha!! I am so, so, so guilty of this one! When I was working or browsing with some stuff, I noticed that CoinMarketCap tab is present for most of the time. You know why? It is because the volatility of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are so high, in which the price could change drastically whether if moons or dips.

I don’t know about you guys, though. Unless if you are a Bitcoin day trader, you would always reserve a tab for CoinMarketCap.

2. You are not excited in conversations unless if it’s about Bitcoin, blockchain, etc.

Ever since I engaged myself into cryptocurrency, I started to become passionate with it. However, I started to notice that when my family and friends are talking about their interests, I’m starting to get bored and may only socialize a little with them. However, when someone is mentioning about Bitcoin, blockchain, etc., my excitement level increases to talk more about that.

I know you guys are feeling the same thing, but not all, it depends.

3. You are excited when you hear the word “moon”

Of course, of course, of course!!! I love it when I hear that word “moon” because it is all about profiting from my Bitcoin investment. Not only Bitcoin though, but other coins and tokens as well that I am engaging with.

Every time I hear it, it’s like I cannot wait to check the charts once again. How about you guys?

4. Checking the price and charts is the first thing to do when you wake up and before you sleep

I am super, super, super guilty of this! I usually sleep around 2 AM to 3 AM, and before I sleep and turning off my Macbook Air, I check the price first. And when I wake up, I opened it and check CoinMarketCap immediately. Lol

I just don’t know if you guys are having the same habit as me, but it is what it is when we are having too much exposure with Bitcoin, blockchain, etc.

Are you suffering from Bitcoin addiction? Well then, welcome to the club! Wink

No addiction signs! Good for me  Smiley
MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:57:16 AM

Your observation is very correct. But how else to show love for an idea that has such capacity to change lives? Bitcoin has an emancipating capacity. Bitcoin is an amazing phenomenon.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:11:36 PM

Your observation is very correct. But how else to show love for an idea that has such capacity to change lives? Bitcoin has an emancipating capacity. Bitcoin is an amazing phenomenon.
Yeah, But too much addiction is not healthy anymore, it is better to manage time rather than looking on Coinmarketcap every now and then and from time to time especially when you hodl a huge amount of Bitcoin that you bought on later 2017 and early 2018 when its price or value is skyrocketing to the moon. Grin
I think I'm not addicted because I can still manage my time and do some other kinds of stuff in our home but I surely do the number 2, 3 and 4 from what the OP just posted. Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: