Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:05:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐🌟 [ANN][ICO] cosquare - Shopping is social. ⭐🌟  (Read 16862 times)
whatluke (OP)

Activity: 127
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:26:32 AM
Last edit: October 29, 2018, 05:30:00 AM by whatluke

The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tuansemazi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:33:38 PM

Cosquare liberates brands by facilitating them to sell direct-to-consumer, bypassing the traditional wholesale distribution model. The platform becomes a brand’s social flagship and unlike on existing social media, direct conversion takes place within the ecosystem, without any adverse impact on user experience.
Edgar9

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 04:59:53 PM

Can i translate to Vietnamese if need sir. This is good project ! thanks dev
bizallegri

Activity: 26
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:58:55 AM
Merited by whatluke (1)

How does the project create value to the ecosystem and differ from competing projects?
whatluke (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:06:38 AM

How does the project create value to the ecosystem and differ from competing projects?

cosquare differs in two ways. It benefits its two stakeholders: people and brands. For people, any user can be both an influencer and consumer and earn for their social activity, empowering users to monetise their own data. For brands, cosquare provides the ideal platform to engage in the crypto-sphere, combining payment methods: CSQ, cryptocurrencies and fiat currencies. cosquare respects brands’ existing commercial set ups while helping them transition towards the future of shopping.
jols

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 11:14:53 AM

Hello,

Very interesting project!
Do you have any notable partners for this project?
duynice

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 03:25:17 PM

I really believe in this project
princessjenyz

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 11:52:26 AM

The Business and Technology members behind cosquare project has solid balanced team. We expect to have more solid partnerships for this project since the market today is very competitive. It's a plus point for the project is that they will accept fiat currencies. Waiting for the functional MVP.
dickyram88

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 06:24:56 AM

"Every user is both a potential consumer and influencer with the power to earn CSQ to spend on the platform or exchange to fiat and cash out."

Please explain clearly how you execute the part on cashing out with fiat?
bizallegri

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:10:33 AM

I'm interested whether you accept USD? if yes what is the exchange rate?
oioioi

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:07:06 AM

shopping online is something that is increasingly mushrooming and growing, being a marketplace is the right thing, as long as it maintains the security and speed of transactions, customers will continue to grow and the community will grow

I'm interested whether you accept USD? if yes what is the exchange rate?
it's getting better if they receive USD, it will make transactions easier

- CoinAnalyst - UNDERSTANDING CRYPTOCURRENCIES -
-  Maximize your trading profit with the CoinAnalyst A.I. Platform  -
kaido19

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 01:35:23 PM

more than half of the tokens are distributed for sale, this is a project that really wants investors who can become a reference for the next progress, promotion must be more vigorous if the sale is going well, but seeing the concept, this project is quite potential
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 11:46:35 PM

more than half of the tokens are distributed for sale, this is a project that really wants investors who can become a reference for the next progress, promotion must be more vigorous if the sale is going well, but seeing the concept, this project is quite potential

Is disributing more than half of the tokens in the sale, something special?
I think it's same as most of the other ICOs. It's not important.
bizallegri

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:50:15 AM

Glad to see that cosquare seamlessly merges the worlds of e-commerce and social media into a globally scalable social marketplace with its own blockchain powered currency.
whatluke (OP)

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 09:17:16 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2018, 08:53:55 AM by whatluke

Hello,

Very interesting project!
Do you have any notable partners for this project?
Hello, jols nice question. Yes we do. We have been working with a number of high-profile partners behind the scenes, and are working on a partnership at the moment which we look forward to announcing in the coming weeks! Make sure to follow our social channels to stay up to date with any announcements we make.
Clint@Tushly

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:17:10 PM

I do not believe in this project. Other projects have tried this before and failed. One, people don't want to go through the buying process when it comes to obtaining cryptocurrency.

Sorry but this isn't a good project. My Youtube review video will be coming soon detailing more.
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 10:23:04 PM

I hope this project to be successful. But it is difficult to become successful. Before regualtions, I don't think companies interested in accepting cryptocurrencies for their products. It will make many troubles for them.
jols

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:33:54 AM

What are the benefits for cosquare token holders?
whatluke (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:48:50 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2018, 08:07:56 AM by whatluke

What are the benefits for cosquare token holders?

Hi, the CSQ is a pure payment and utility (hybrid) token that can be used on the cosqure social marketplace to pay for purchases. Purchases using the CSQ offering the highest payback reward to consumers for these transactions. When someone becomes a influencer themselves and their social activity results in a purchase transaction, that influencer earns a percentage of the sale amount which is paid in CSQs.
Furthermore, an influencer can engage directly with brands through smart contracts to market products to their social following and rewards to influencers are also paid in CSQs. The rewards can be spent on the marketplace or exchanged into fiat currency and cashed out.
One other feature is the Peer-to-peer transfers of CSQ that enable a user to gift another user CSQ to spend on cosquare.
whatluke (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:53:16 PM
Last edit: September 28, 2018, 08:55:28 AM by whatluke

I hope this project to be successful. But it is difficult to become successful. Before regualtions, I don't think companies interested in accepting cryptocurrencies for their products. It will make many troubles for them.

Hi, we appreciate that you took the time to check our project. The brands on the cosquare platform don't actually accept crypto. Whilst the buyers have the option of purchasing in crypto or fiat, the brands receive fiat.
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: