Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:07:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did Putin policies changed since the wedding?  (Voting closed: September 17, 2018, 10:57:37 AM)
yes - 0 (0%)
no - 1 (100%)
I don't care - 0 (0%)
I don't want to know - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How did Putin policies changed since one of his daughter married a jew?  (Read 124 times)
B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:57:37 AM
Last edit: September 06, 2018, 11:53:16 AM by B1tUnl0ck3r

So first of all if it is the case I am really sorry for all those who have been abused, exploited and recklessly sacrified. Furthermore I have no idea if it is the case that one of putin daughter married a jew.

However I will guess that the wedding happened after the georgian campaign... if you remember russia took position below the mountain chains as the perfect walling of all attempt by the adversaries to take this ground. It wasn't done like in dombass, but the raw professional moving of regular marked forces in total overwhelming setup. To the point that even Condie had to move in, in fear that the invasion will lead to the end of this proxy state.

I guess it was before.

After can be dombass... that would explain a lot of why it is done so unprofessionally, why odessa, mariupol haven't been seized and regular asymetrical forces have been deployed, it explain equally that zarachenko, a great proven russian patriot had to be assassinated, because he would have been totally oppose to the annexion of russia to the jewish controlled world, and that the new putin couldn't tolerate.

and syria... it fits the puzzle perfectly.

The thing that will be really interesting is the position of the shia on this issue... because if the shia get that putin has switched and become a puppet of the zionist empire, it is clear that there will be a violent switch here... and if the shia shift against russia... it will not be long before the sunnis merge with them in the campaign against russia.

It is one thing for the russians to fight the sunnis while themselves are taken by many wars on many fronts, but if the shia world switch... wooooaaaaaa....

my question for the shia, wasn't the hajj open to all muslims, proofed and lived?

job one the custodians? I hope that all factions regards this as true.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 11:44:01 AM

putins daugther married a jew?

B1tUnl0ck3r (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 277

liife threw a tempest at you? be a coconut !

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:52:02 AM

the bet is when, for me it is after the georgian war and before the jewish assault on ukraine... I can be wrong... I have no time, nor will, nor confidence to be able to prove or unprove that... but some know... very well.

When the people of the world will get that covid was intentionally released to frame china, steal the election from trump, assure massive bail outs and foster the forced vaccination agendas...they will forget, like 911, wmds in irak, uss liberty or pedogate.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 12:19:51 PM

the bet is when, for me it is after the georgian war and before the jewish assault on ukraine... I can be wrong... I have no time, nor will, nor confidence to be able to prove or unprove that... but some know... very well.

considering that the central banks of russia and the usa are both collapsing under cryptodecentralisation, it might be quite insignificant what putins policies are.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: