Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 06:17:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for bitcoin friends on facebook :)  (Read 1892 times)
Victoria B. (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 02:12:17 PM

I want to connect with more bitcoin people on facebook. So I can be in the loop and discuss stuff that matters to me. Most of my current friend don't really care about it. So, if you are into bitcoin (well you obviously are since you are here) and want to befriend me on facebook, please do. Just search for Victoria Bellfort Smiley
or https://www.facebook.com/victoria.bellfort
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 02:30:49 PM

I want to connect with more bitcoin people on facebook. So I can be in the loop and discuss stuff that matters to me. Most of my current friend don't really care about it. So, if you are into bitcoin (well you obviously are since you are here) and want to befriend me on facebook, please do. Just search for Victoria Bellfort Smiley
or https://www.facebook.com/victoria.bellfort

Hi Victoria!
I am not really a day by day facebook user but it is very kind that you invited us -

I added you to my FB.

Cheers.
Victoria B. (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 02:32:39 PM

Thank you Smiley
Don't see it though
roslinpl
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1199

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2014, 02:34:28 PM

Thank you Smiley
Don't see it though

Strange ... User Roślin PL ? Smiley I just sent an invitation few minutes ago Smiley
BitCoinDream
Legendary

Activity: 2324
Merit: 1204

The revolution will be digital

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 06:03:02 PM

Thank you Smiley
Don't see it though

Strange ... User Roślin PL ? Smiley I just sent an invitation few minutes ago Smiley

www.facebook.com/ogladajRoslinPL ?

AndrewGucci

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 05, 2014, 08:12:51 PM

There is a lot of BTC friendly people in FB.
jadescorpio

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:14:19 AM

you're too nice to be really interested in bitcoins! Grin
backtrackit

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:17:25 AM

It's a trap...

coingii

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:20:24 AM

not sure if srs
apsvinet

Activity: 224
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:39:50 AM

Obviously looking to get a lot of friends for a fake female Facebook account and then sell it.

∎               GAWMiners The Hashlet World's first digital cloud miner!
∎∎∎   No pool fees Instant activation Never obsolete Always profitable
Mobius7

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:44:27 AM

Obviously looking to get a lot of friends for a fake female Facebook account and then sell it.

This is one possibility. Smiley

backtrackit

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 08:49:52 AM

Bingo, your not stupid are ya  Wink

rohnearner

Activity: 350
Merit: 252

REAL-EYES || REAL-IZE || REAL-LIES||

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 09:01:17 AM

Possible.. and there is nothing wrong with having a Female Facebook almost 60% of marketers who uses Facebook know that power of having a Female ID..!
BTW i sent a request to you OP and guess what we already have 4muatual friends.

apsvinet

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 09:20:18 AM

Possible.. and there is nothing wrong with having a Female Facebook almost 60% of marketers who uses Facebook know that power of having a Female ID..!
Hah, I might be a bit cynical but still, nobody asks for 'bitcoin Facebook friends' without having some thought behind it.
Also, Facebook does not allow you to have 'friends' that you do not know IRL, so you're already breaking their policy.

rohnearner

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 12:43:41 PM

Hah, I might be a bit cynical but still, nobody asks for 'bitcoin Facebook friends' without having some thought behind it.
Also, Facebook does not allow you to have 'friends' that you do not know IRL, so you're already breaking their policy.
If you go through the facebook policies you'll feel that it is not possible to use facebook without breaking their policies. I mean they keep suggesting me to add him or her as your friend all day and when you do they block you..! their marketing policies contradict their own company policies. 

itemgirl

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 12:50:52 PM

You are into Bitcoin world and u still read policies ? OMG !!!
apsvinet

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:04:16 PM

You are into Bitcoin world and u still read policies ? OMG !!!
Haha, I haven't read their user agreement, altho it's common knowledge ( and also used to say when you got friend requests ) that you were not allowed to add people you did not know in real life, otherwise your account would get suspended. People used to send friend requests to -everyone- they saw on Facebook to invite them to games etc.

apsvinet

View Profile
March 06, 2014, 01:06:22 PM

I never implied there was something wrong with the 'female' account. It's known that they sell better than male accounts, therefore I found it even more obvious this was an attempt to get friends to a fake account. Nobody would create a forum acc and call it "Victoria B." and just happen to sell a female fb acc.

rohnearner

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 01:11:40 PM

I never implied there was something wrong with the 'female' account. It's known that they sell better than male accounts, therefore I found it even more obvious this was an attempt to get friends to a fake account. Nobody would create a forum acc and call it "Victoria B." and just happen to sell a female fb acc.
when i said Possible I meant it..! so why stretch the point..? I said its possible that they acc/ is fake and probability of its being fake is higher... so try to justify your point when i never contradict it. ?

oriel2

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2014, 01:18:17 PM

This 'facebook user' has uploaded nearly 300 photos of all on the same day and all of themself! Either selfies or someone else taking the photo. The vast majority have only the girl in the picture. No timeline before 2 days ago when they started this post.

If this isnt a fake account then the girl in question would be rather narcissistic IMO - I mean who takes that many pictures of themselves all in one go doing different poses??
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: