Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:18:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Wield in the crypt as much as ready to lose  (Read 81 times)
denisdubovski (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:28:29 AM

Just yesterday I wrote the post HODL advantageous or not? https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5016291.msg45256385#msg45256385, and today I have to admit that the situation has changed significantly. And in the direction of deterioration.

I can say that I am already very calm in transferring all these falls of courses. Personally, it's too late for me to get out of some assets, their course has gone so far (MNX for example), that I already spat on these assets, and forgot about them for the time being, and maybe forever.

In my labor activity, there were already unfortunate losses, which eventually turned into pleasant, unexpected finds. So it was about 15 years ago, when I bought a hectare of land in a very picturesque place for a penny. Alas, after this purchase, this land for a very long time delivered me only expenses. I have already forgotten about it, or thought with irritation. But time passed, and this asset was found by a very profitable buyer. Naturally, I sold him this asset is expensive, and this more than compensated for years of experience.

It happens in football, today it seems that the fs is gone, and tomorrow turns into a big profit. Not always of course, but if the asset is good, the profit will necessarily appear.

In the crypt everything is not so unambiguous. Most projects and coins simply disappear, but some projects will certainly survive. These projects compensate, in the end, all entrance fees.

In my crypto assets, I invested money consciously, I chose projects, which means there is a probability of profit.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: