Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 07:22:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest, Interest, and Participate  (Read 269 times)
virtualinvestor770 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:45:02 AM

Would y'all invest, have interest, and participate in a platform that will let you purchase shares of your favorite sports team. You earn more tokens as your team's win and appreciate in value. You could trade the shares on the platform P2P

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
virtualinvestor770 (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 06:53:07 PM

The first of its kind of blockchain technology and using crypto
virtualinvestor770 (OP)

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:28:57 PM

Individuals on the platform will be able to trade peer to peer what we like to call 'blocks' of their favorite sports teams in resemblance to what one would do with stock, an altcoin, or a platform-based coin. Sport Markets on the platform will include Major League Baseball (MLB), Major League Soccer (MLS), National Basketball Association (NBA), National Football League (NFL), and National Hockey League (NHL). Sport Teams blockholders will receive bonus tokens each time their team wins, appreciate in value, and on a monthly basis based on their teams' performance.
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:38:02 PM

Would y'all invest, have interest, and participate in a platform that will let you purchase shares of your favorite sports team. You earn more tokens as your team's win and appreciate in value. You could trade the shares on the platform P2P
who issued the shares? we purchase shares in return for what?
real shares in real world prove ownership of something in value, what are shares here for?
and how do you generate bonus tokens and set its values? out of thin air without underlying real assets?

virtualinvestor770 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:00:06 AM

real shares in real world prove ownership of something in value, what are shares here for?
and how do you generate bonus tokens and set its values? out of thin air without underlying real assets?
Each sport team will have 50,000 shares for purchase.  The tokens on the platform will be used to purchase the shares. These are virtual shares, you don't have ownership of the real team. Each team bonus pool will have 1 million tokens that are locked. Allow me a few to explain in detail
virtualinvestor770 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:19:15 AM

Each sport team will have 50,000 shares for purchase.  The tokens on the platform will be used to purchase the shares. These are virtual shares, you don't have ownership of the real team. Each team bonus pool will have 1 million tokens that are locked. Allow me a few to explain in detail
an efficient and secure ERC-20 token that has been developed for use on our
platform. All transactions on the platform will be carried out in  tokens.
After the token generation event, individuals that own tokens can now purchase
‘blocks’ of their favorite sport team. The professional leagues included on the platform are
MLB, MLS, NBA, NFL, and NHL. Each of the sport teams per league will have a maximum of
50,000 blocks for sell. ‘Blocks’ will be able to be purchased for 90 days or until all ‘blocks’ are
sold. The initial price of the ‘blocks’ will begin at 25 tokens. After 90 days, any ‘blocks’
not sold can be purchased at market value. After the ‘bock’ sale, individuals can buy/sell blocks
of their favorite sports teams with others on the platform. The price per ‘block’ will be based on
what individuals think their team’s value is worth. Trading on the  platform will be
available 24/7. There will be a 3% fee for all trades on the platform; 2% will go to the traded
team’s bonus pool and 1% will go to the platform bonus pool that will be used to cover
yearly operational costs. Each sport team’s bonus pool will begin with 1,000,000 (100M) tokens. There will be a total of 146,000,000 (146M)  tokens reserved for the sport teams’
bonus pool. The tokens from the sport teams’ bonus pools will only be unlocked when
they are released to the teams’ block holders. At the end of a game, 1% of the losing team’
total bonus pool will be moved to the winning team’s bonus pool; 1% of that will then be paid
to the winning teams’ block holders and the remaining will be locked. Individuals can also earn
addition tokens monthly just by holding on to blocks. Each month, team block holders
will receive 1% of their team’s total token bonus pool that exceeds 1,000,000. For
example….if a team’s bonus pool is 1,500,000 tokens, 5,000 tokens will be
released to the block holders of that team.
97bj91

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:03:27 AM

It's interesting. Can you elaborate the 'purchasing of share' part of the project?
What is the impact of this project though? Thanks
virtualinvestor770 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 09:46:07 AM

It's interesting. Can you elaborate the 'purchasing of share' part of the project?
What is the impact of this project though? Thanks
an efficient and secure ERC-20 token that has been developed for use on our
platform. All transactions on the platform will be carried out in  tokens.
After the token generation event, individuals that own tokens can now purchase
‘blocks’ of their favorite sport team. The professional leagues included on the platform are
MLB, MLS, NBA, NFL, and NHL. Each of the sport teams per league will have a maximum of
50,000 blocks for sell. ‘Blocks’ will be able to be purchased for 90 days or until all ‘blocks’ are
sold. The initial price of the ‘blocks’ will begin at 25 tokens. After 90 days, any ‘blocks’
not sold can be purchased at market value. After the ‘bock’ sale, individuals can buy/sell blocks
of their favorite sports teams with others on the platform. The price per ‘block’ will be based on
what individuals think their team’s value is worth. Trading on the  platform will be
available 24/7. There will be a 3% fee for all trades on the platform; 2% will go to the traded
team’s bonus pool and 1% will go to the platform bonus pool that will be used to cover
yearly operational costs. Each sport team’s bonus pool will begin with 1,000,000 (100M) tokens. There will be a total of 146,000,000 (146M)  tokens reserved for the sport teams’
bonus pool. The tokens from the sport teams’ bonus pools will only be unlocked when
they are released to the teams’ block holders. At the end of a game, 1% of the losing team’
total bonus pool will be moved to the winning team’s bonus pool; 1% of that will then be paid
to the winning teams’ block holders and the remaining will be locked. Individuals can also earn
addition tokens monthly just by holding on to blocks. Each month, team block holders
will receive 1% of their team’s total token bonus pool that exceeds 1,000,000. For
example….if a team’s bonus pool is 1,500,000 tokens, 5,000 tokens will be
released to the block holders of that team.
Thirdspace

Activity: 1232
Merit: 738

Mixing reinvented for your privacy | chipmixer.com

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:45:08 AM

The tokens on the platform will be used to purchase the shares. These are virtual shares, you don't have ownership of the real team.
so, we spend real money to buy tokens, then we use token to buy shares
and the money generated from token selling goes to... ??

Trading on the  platform will be
yearly operational costs. Each sport team’s bonus pool will begin with 1,000,000 (100M) tokens. There will be a total of 146,000,000 (146M)  tokens reserved for the sport teams’
bonus pool.
as stated above, the 1% will be used to cover yearly operational costs
so users can trade shares and tokens, and this will be the economic of the system
but... I still don't understand what do you do with the initial fund collected from sold token?

virtualinvestor770 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:50:37 AM

The tokens on the platform will be used to purchase the shares. These are virtual shares, you don't have ownership of the real team.
so, we spend real money to buy tokens, then we use token to buy shares
and the money generated from token selling goes to... ??

Trading on the  platform will be
bonus pool.
as stated above, the 1% will be used to cover yearly operational costs
so users can trade shares and tokens, and this will be the economic of the system
but... I still don't understand what do you do with the initial fund collected from sold token?

Below is the breakdown of the funds received; in addition I'm considering just letting all of the fees go to the sport teams bonus pool that gets traded:

OPERATIONS: 40% - Forty percent of revenue raised from the token generation event will go towards operating the FinTekSports platform, including support and business services, and infrastructure costs.
DEVELOPMENT: 30% - Thirty percent of funds raised will go towards the overall development of the FinTekSports platform. Our goal is to create a user friendly, aesthetically pleasing platform which is functional on any software or hardware device in the world.
MARKETING: 20% - Twenty percent of funds raised will go towards Digital marketing, social network promotion, offline marketing, and any other operations to acquire users and promote the platform.
LEGAL and LICENSES: 10% - Ten percent of funds raised will go towards legal efforts to assist with navigating regulations when needed and compliance costs for some operations, licensing costs for the content, and sports data.
Resa02

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:04:56 PM

Hi, invest with this very interesting project, come and participate on our amazing platform swachhcoin I assure you will not regret investing on it, you may visit swachhcoin.com for more information about the project,swachhcoin will be giving incentives to people to use thier waste to earn swachh tokens, Swachhcoin will make the existing waste management industries as efficient and capable as possible so that they become technologically and otherwise able to tackle the imminent waste management crisis the world faces at this very moment,
amazing platform swachhcoin.com is a non profit org, that can help us with the worlds common problem nowadays,let it be waste no more!
enogheghase123
Copper Member

Activity: 164
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 01:47:51 PM

brilliant idea, if only this idea can be converted to an ico, i would invest my last cent, we all know that virtually every individual is a football fan, male and female alike, young and old, this ideal if actualized will be not just successful but heading to the top.

virtualinvestor770 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:54:05 PM

brilliant idea, if only this idea can be converted to an ico, i would invest my last cent, we all know that virtually every individual is a football fan, male and female alike, young and old, this ideal if actualized will be not just successful but heading to the top.
Thanks for the feedback. This idea will defintely be converted to an ico over the next few months. Are there additional sports you would like to see on the platform?
livingfree

Activity: 2744
Merit: 575

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:12:56 PM

Are we going to get real shares from that sports team? That would be amazing if you will have connection and integration to the real world but I guess this only belongs to the platform itself right? I've seen the same idea before but that's for real estate, it allows you to get shares of purchasing virtual houses and can sell the tokens for cash/bitcoin but I don't know on how that project went through.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
virtualinvestor770 (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:30:29 PM

Are we going to get real shares from that sports team? That would be amazing if you will have connection and integration to the real world but I guess this only belongs to the platform itself right? I've seen the same idea before but that's for real estate, it allows you to get shares of purchasing virtual houses and can sell the tokens for cash/bitcoin but I don't know on how that project went through.
You won't get real shares from the sport teams. This will be a way for individuals to trade and earn additional profits. Its an investing concept. There are a millions of people worldwide who love, crypto, and sports. This will connect those individuals and give them chances to benefit when their teams win.

With the virtual homes, what was performance based on? With the sports trading platform, performance will be directly connected to the actual sport teams performance. As an example, lets say you own virtual shares of the Pittsburgh Steelers team. Pittsburgh Steelers are playing the Cleveland Browns. Each team will begin the platform with 1,000,000 tokens in their bonus pool. If the Steelers win, more than likely that share price will raise in value. In addition, 1% of the Browns bonus tool will move to the Steelers bonus pool; 1 % of that will be paid to the Steelers shareholders and the remainder locked. Its almost like proof of stake. You have to own shares to earn additional tokens. You can also trade P2P on the platform.
Ethika

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 02:55:32 PM

Investors is the best project & brilliant. This idea will definitely be converted to an ico over the next time.would you like you can see other's platforms. I would be try invest my last cent.
livingfree

Activity: 2744
Merit: 575

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:33:38 PM

You won't get real shares from the sport teams. This will be a way for individuals to trade and earn additional profits. Its an investing concept. There are a millions of people worldwide who love, crypto, and sports. This will connect those individuals and give them chances to benefit when their teams win.

With the virtual homes, what was performance based on? With the sports trading platform, performance will be directly connected to the actual sport teams performance. As an example, lets say you own virtual shares of the Pittsburgh Steelers team. Pittsburgh Steelers are playing the Cleveland Browns. Each team will begin the platform with 1,000,000 tokens in their bonus pool. If the Steelers win, more than likely that share price will raise in value. In addition, 1% of the Browns bonus tool will move to the Steelers bonus pool; 1 % of that will be paid to the Steelers shareholders and the remainder locked. Its almost like proof of stake. You have to own shares to earn additional tokens. You can also trade P2P on the platform.
Yes as expected, I said that it would be amazing if the shares will really come from the sports team and the investors on your platform are going to have pool for that share. But I know its not going to be an easy thing for the investors and to your platform as well, you need to have various partnerships just to make it happen. The virtual real estate that I've mentioned based on the selling performance. I understand now that real shares strategy for your platform/token.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
ipsec

Activity: 584
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 08:06:50 AM

Yes, it is a nice motto, and I would add that you should not think that you are smart enough to pay less attention to things you are doing.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: