Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:55:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: RuCoin - alternative new crypto currency  (Read 4465 times)
Al-arabia (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2011, 09:15:15 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2011, 03:24:28 PM by Al-arabia

you know? alternative new crypto currency  is now starting !!!

new alternative new crypto currency  - RuCoin

How to Start

Step 1
Get a RuCoin Wallet

The official RuCoin client is a program you can install on every Windows computer. Simply download and install it. Client allows you to receive, send and store your RuCoin coins.
It will automatically create a wallet for you and start downloading the transaction history.

Once your wallet is set up, you'll get your first RuCoin address, which means you're ready to receive, send and store RuCoin coins!

Download official RuCoin client - https://www.rucoin.org/rucoin-setup.exe
Download page  - https://www.rucoin.org/download/
RuCoin official site -  https://www.rucoin.org/

Step 2
Get a software for mining

Download Guiminer a programm for mining use GPU and CPU (poclbm, ufasoft, phoenix)

Guiminer official site: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3878.0
Download guiminer: guiminer-20110824.exe https://github.com/downloads/Kiv/poclbm/guiminer-20110824.exe

Step 3
Go to pool and set up miner

Mining Pool 

#1 - http://focalway.com/
Once you have your client set up and you have registered with a pool, the next step is to set up the actual miner.

Set up Guiminer:
host - focalway.com
port - 8344
username - worker username  (not account username)
password -  worker password  (not account password )

Pool runs on host IP focalway.com, port 8344.

An example for the command line options to run poclbm and phoenix are included below:

Windows examples:
poclbm.exe -d1 --host=focalway.com--port=8344 --user=worker_name --pass=XXXX
phoenix.exe -u http://worker_name:focalway.com:8344/ -k poclbm DEVICE=0

#2 - http://rucoin.itzod.ru/
Once you have your client set up and you have registered with a pool, the next step is to set up the actual miner.

Set up Guiminer:
host - rucoin.itzod.ru
port - 8844
username - worker username  (not account username)
password -  worker password  (not account password )

Pool runs on host IP rucoin.itzod.ru, port 8844.

An example for the command line options to run poclbm and phoenix are included below:

Windows examples:
poclbm.exe -d1 --host=rucoin.itzod.ru--port=8844 --user=worker_name --pass=XXXX
phoenix.exe -u http://worker_name:rucoin.itzod.ru:8844/ -k poclbm DEVICE=0

Step 4
Go to trade

go to https://btc-e.com where you can trade ( sell, buy or exchange) RuCoin

trading pairs - RUC / BTC  and  RUC / USD   - now available

What is RuCoin?
RuCoin - a crypto-currency and payment and financial system based on algorithms Bitcoin.

The fact that RuCoin started after 2 and a half years after Bitcoin, a big difference. Already there are new technical solutions, has accumulated a wealth of experience - all this can be used. Passed stage of development with experiments and the "children's sores." Left behind while all kept the faith, and was accompanied by enthusiastic burst of ridicule skeptics predicted crypto currencies complete futility and imminent oblivion.

Today, the crypto-currency - this is the real financial mechanism, which works in the evidence does not need. Now it's time to practically apply the capabilities of this tool for financial transactions.

Why do I need RuCoin, when there is Bitcoin?
This is a question about the same kind as, "Why do you need a bus, when there are trucks?". The answer is obvious - a class of "transport" includes categories: light vehicles, trucks and buses. Each category has its own specifics and different problems. The existence of some cars do not exclude the needs of others. Admittedly, stupid, carry bricks to the construction site passenger bus?
Class of "crypto-currency" does not necessarily imply the existence of a single currency, but on the contrary - understanding and learning to use a crypto-currency, you can use a variety of other parallel.

And what is the specific RuCoin?
In short - a more stable course.
In the world of crypto-currency, Bitcoin - a worldwide battering ram, whose main task - with a roar penetrate the walls, creating a moment of reflection and debate among supporters and opponents of anonymous financial instruments. It is difficult to talk about stability when the system is at the forefront of the struggle of interests, when there are many who want to destroy this system, but there are many, and those who want this system to develop and strengthen. Constant fierce struggle of interests course causes instability, which creates a number of disadvantages for practical use of such currency.
Another thing - RuCoin.
This project was not born on the battlefields. At the heart of RuCoin - ready, proven solutions and lessons learned. All the best that has been developed for Bitcoin, it is easy to apply and to RuCoin.
Conceptually, RuCoin - this is a layer of stability and security, when, instead of blind hope for "the invisible hand of market" principles are used strict currency regulations. Instead, to give the exchange rate at the games speculators, who for the sake of their earnings will be his most unpredictable chatter in the system RuCoin provides some tools to functionally similar central bank and the stabilization fund, whose main task - to make the course of crypto-currency as a stable, predictable and guaranteed .

RuCoin, unlike Bitcoin, totally unsuitable for currency speculators, but it is very suitable for the conservation and savings to ensure a stable and reliable infrastructure of payment systems new generation.

In addition, RuCoin towards Bitcoin may well serve as a reserve currency crypto, which can be translated part of the funds for the insurance of all kinds of surprises.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
deepceleron
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1028

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2011, 09:20:21 PM

I don't know that I would be downloading Russian EXEs from newbie posters...
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
October 28, 2011, 09:21:29 PM

hmmm? another bitcoin wannabe?

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
Xenland
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1003

I'm not just any shaman, I'm a Sha256man

View Profile
October 28, 2011, 09:25:50 PM

Alot of talk but i didnt see any facts.... Why RuCoin again?
Is there a limit of bitcoins generated?
Any premined coins?
Why did you start this project? (no cars or trucks anaologies this time plz other wise i wont get it)
I need facts here not analogies and dreams why i should use rucoins
Al-arabia (OP)

View Profile
October 28, 2011, 09:37:20 PM

what you mean ?

you can go to pool, go to exchange https://btc-e.com/exchange and check information

you can not download client and just mining on pool and send coins from pool to exchange

i found that and came to pool, mining some coins , sold them and have idea call for everybody

and Russian EXEs - you wrote not correct , it`s rucoin-setup.exe - where you see russian?? hmm...
amazingrando

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2011, 09:51:29 PM

Sounds interesting.

Were there premined coins?  How many?

How many coins/block?

Bitbond - 105% PPS mining bond - mining payouts without buying hardware
johnj

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2011, 10:11:44 PM

As far as I know, RuCoin is -exactly- like Bitcoin, just relaunched with a different name.

1AeW7QK59HvEJwiyMztFH1ubWPSLLKx5ym
TradeHill Referral TH-R120549
amazingrando

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2011, 10:18:20 PM

As far as I know, RuCoin is -exactly- like Bitcoin, just relaunched with a different name.

Interesting.  Among the hyperbole was this bit that I thought indicated that there might be a change:
Instead, to give the exchange rate at the games speculators, who for the sake of their earnings will be his most unpredictable chatter in the system RuCoin provides some tools to functionally similar central bank and the stabilization fund, whose main task - to make the course of crypto-currency as a stable, predictable and guaranteed ..

Bitbond - 105% PPS mining bond - mining payouts without buying hardware
johnj

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2011, 10:33:43 PM

Interesting.  Among the hyperbole was this bit that I thought indicated that there might be a change:
Instead, to give the exchange rate at the games speculators, who for the sake of their earnings will be his most unpredictable chatter in the system RuCoin provides some tools to functionally similar central bank and the stabilization fund, whose main task - to make the course of crypto-currency as a stable, predictable and guaranteed ..

Yeah, that's just rhetoric afaik.  The exchange rate on BTC-E has been nuts... speculation/manipulation at it's peak imho.

1AeW7QK59HvEJwiyMztFH1ubWPSLLKx5ym
TradeHill Referral TH-R120549
Gabi
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
October 29, 2011, 10:12:49 AM

This look so ridicolous... rarely i read so many idiocies all together...  plus it's in the WRONG forum  Roll Eyes

Xenland
Legendary

View Profile
October 29, 2011, 10:20:43 AM

what you mean ?

you can go to pool, go to exchange https://btc-e.com/exchange and check information

you can not download client and just mining on pool and send coins from pool to exchange

i found that and came to pool, mining some coins , sold them and have idea call for everybody

and Russian EXEs - you wrote not correct , it`s rucoin-setup.exe - where you see russian?? hmm...

Why you answer him but no answer me?
Al-arabia (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2011, 11:52:55 AM

Any premined coins?
Why did you start this project? (no cars or trucks anaologies this time plz other wise i wont get it)

No problem I answer to you today evening because my 3G modem dead ;-) 

I try answer to you but look I not developer RuCoin coins , I just found that and go mining

and I try looking for answers for your questions , google translate helt me ;-))) hehe
Al-arabia (OP)

View Profile
October 29, 2011, 10:23:13 PM

Any premined coins?

Hello

I just come to net ;-)) and try answer to your questions

1 - about limit  - how I understand  RuCoin some like Bitcoin and limit coins 21 million  

2 - about premined coins -  I don`t know, I try find any information about it but nothing

3 and 4 - Why did you start this project? and why i should use rucoins
-  Look I started this project because if check other coins like GG, TBX, FBX, SC, LTC, I0X, IXC, NMC - it`s very different from bitcoin and have so much problem next  1-2 weeks after start, just RuCoin it same  like Bitcoin
different only difficulty range -  Bitcoin change every 2016 blocks , RuCoin change every 1008 blocks. RuCoin market not down before, yes market has growth and decline but any currency markets have growth and decline. From start of trading on the exchange rate shows itself precisely as the exchange rate, currency, which is comparable with bitcoin. I say you my personal opinion.

P.S.
I repeat this my personal opinion. I heard about RuCoin from chat exchange https://btc-e.com.  I found site and use google translate for reading because all  was only russian language. I was very furious at russian, they beginning RuCoin project inside people speaking russian. And I have idea make post here.

oreo

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 30, 2011, 03:10:52 AM

I don't think this will gain the same popularity that BTC is getting especially if they are identical, what use is there for something exactly the same?
Gabi
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1008

If you want to walk on water, get out of the boat

View Profile
October 30, 2011, 10:33:44 AM

I don't think this will gain the same popularity that BTC is getting especially if they are identical, what use is there for something exactly the same?
To make him rich and famous of course

Maybe i should launch gabicoin

Xenland
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2011, 11:23:42 AM

Here I just invented the next Bitcoins...

ChinaCoin
GermCoin
UKCoin
AussCoin
CanCoin
MexCoin
etcCoin

Smiley

Your welcome Cheesy

This sounds like who ever made RuCoins wants to make russians look bad by making everyone think that russions are trying to steal USA's fame to fixing the economy just a theory... Tongue
cbeast
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1006

Let's talk governance, lipstick, and pigs.

View Profile
October 30, 2011, 11:33:31 AM

GermCoin
... [snip]

eww

Any significantly advanced cryptocurrency is indistinguishable from Ponzi Tulips.
cereal7802

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 30, 2011, 11:54:27 AM

ChinaCoin
GermCoin
UKCoin
AussCoin
CanCoin
MexCoin
etcCoin

Smiley

Your welcome Cheesy

This sounds like who ever made RuCoins wants to make russians look bad by making everyone think that russions are trying to steal USA's fame to fixing the economy just a theory... Tongue

need to think more outside the box.

MercuryCoin
VenusCoin
MarsCoin
JupiterCoin
SaturnCoin
  • TitanCoin
  • MimasCoin
  • RheaCoin
UranusCoin
NeptuneCoin
Xenland
Legendary

View Profile
October 30, 2011, 07:27:30 PM

ChinaCoin
GermCoin
UKCoin
AussCoin
CanCoin
MexCoin
etcCoin

Smiley

Your welcome Cheesy

need to think more outside the box.

MercuryCoin
VenusCoin
MarsCoin
JupiterCoin
SaturnCoin
  • TitanCoin
  • MimasCoin
  • RheaCoin
UranusCoin
NeptuneCoin

Oh man I thought everyone was going to like my duplicates so I can be an early adopter but nobody will like my country coins.... only your World Coins willl overrulle every p2p coin... since they are interplanetary of course
XCoiner

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 03:46:32 AM

And the biggest scam of all:   USDCoin.

On second thought, its already taken, its called US Dollar.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: