Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:18:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⭐[BOUNTY] ITF FACEBOOK SHARING BOUNTY⭐🔥  (Read 543 times)
phoenixdowndee (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:08:39 PM

This bounty is powered by Crowdholding. The Crypto co-creation platform that has over 27k sign ups and 50 projects. - https://www.crowdholding.com

Join us in spreading the word about cryptocurrencies and crypto trading.

ITF's team has put together a variety of resources to help people understand the complex and sometimes confusing market.

Share these resources with your friends/followers on Facebook and be rewarded with ITT tokens.

Whether your Facebook friends/followers are seasoned traders or beginners, we guarantee they'll discover something new and interesting.

Cryptocurrency 101 Articles
New to cryptocurrency? Our 101 articles cover the fundamentals of the cryptocurrency industry and trading.

Cryptocurrency Research Reports
Each month we release detailed reports on specific cryptocurrencies and the crypto industry. You can use the valuable insights inside these reports to give yourself an advantage when trading the highlighted coins.

--- Bounty Rules ---

Your Facebook account must have a minimum of 100 friends/followers, and post publishing must be set to "public".
Participants will receive ITT Tokens for sharing Intelligent Trading Foundation posts on Facebook.
Each reward will be paid to a contributor depending on the number of stakes which he/she has collected. The limits of the stakes will vary between 15 and 50 ITT per stake.
A maximum of 5,000 ITT tokens will distributed between all community supporters who share the articles and research reports listed below.

To Participate-

1) Simply click on this link :- http://bit.ly/2CoYzrt

2) sign up into Crowdholding for free and follow the instructions on Crowdholding.com

That's it! If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment here and we will repsond!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dexiclick

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:08:36 PM

Where is the spreadsheet to fill out what we have shared? How do we get the tokens?
phoenixdowndee (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:57:05 PM

Where is the spreadsheet to fill out what we have shared? How do we get the tokens?

There is no need for spreadsheets dexiclick.

When you create a profile on Crowdholding, all your shares and comments are shared on your profile. Also you can add your wallet to your profile, meaning that if when the bounty is complete your tokens are added to your profile on Crowdholding, from there you are able to move them to your wallet.
liberecalt

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 05:45:39 PM

Shared! Great looking platform and I think it's very smart of you to be with Crowdholding who have already gone through an ICO and have a userbase.

How many users / startups do you have on the platform? I think it's amazing that you can do tasks and earn both Crowdholding's YUP and also another token!
phoenixdowndee (OP)

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 08:10:00 PM

Shared! Great looking platform and I think it's very smart of you to be with Crowdholding who have already gone through an ICO and have a userbase.

How many users / startups do you have on the platform? I think it's amazing that you can do tasks and earn both Crowdholding's YUP and also another token!

Currently we have over 27,000 signups and over 50 businesses on the platform. But we are consistently growing in users and startups, even today one joined today.

Yes if you take part in an task from a startup on our platform you will receive their token as well as ours.
phoenixdowndee (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:48:28 PM

I really like you can simply share content through Crowdholding's platform. it's very good and I think it's a game changer when it comes to sharing content.

When does the bounty end? and how do you get the tokens from Crowdholding? Do you have a stake system i.e. more friends on Facebook, more of a stake?

You can see when a bounty ends at the top left of the task / bounty on Crowdholding. It will be next to the title. When you leave a comment on the task or share content, it is recorded on your profile. Once the task is expired, our system moves your tokens to your profile. In your profile settings you are able to add your ETH wallet address. Once you do this you will be able to move your tokens from your Crowdholding account to your ETH Wallet.

If you go to the rules on the bounty page on Crowdholding, you will be able to see the stakes. Yes there are more stakes if you have more connections.

I hope this answers your questions burundicraze. Anymore questions, feel free to ask
tavernakava

Activity: 81
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:26:53 PM

When does the bounty end? Do you have any other systems like this for other social medias?
phoenixdowndee (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:53:40 PM

When does the bounty end? Do you have any other systems like this for other social medias?

You can see when the bounty expires on the bounty page at Crowdholding.

Yes we are going to be adding a twitter sharing feed and other ones, do you have a preference of what social media you would like to see?
beanieking

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:09:43 PM

Shared the post, cool platform and ITF looks a very promising project! Love the fact they are already established, no risk!

How many users do you have on Crowdholding? Seems a lot of buzz on the platform. Saw that one Facebook share was shared over 2,000 times.
phoenixdowndee (OP)

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 12:52:54 PM

Shared the post, cool platform and ITF looks a very promising project! Love the fact they are already established, no risk!

How many users do you have on Crowdholding? Seems a lot of buzz on the platform. Saw that one Facebook share was shared over 2,000 times.

Hello beanieking,

We have over 27k signups and we are growing daily. We are building a huge community to allow both users and startups to flourish.
phoenixdowndee (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 01:40:18 PM

Shared the ITF post, really like how simple Crowdholding has made it!

How many projects do you have? I think the key to this project is to get a lot of interesting, great projects that create content and bring in their adopters. All under one platform!

That's exactly what we think at Crowdholding, we want to use the power of the crowd to evolve businesses, as well as users get rewards. We are also glad you like the facebook sharing feature, we are also creating one for twitter so keep an eye out!

We have over 50 projects and growing, we also agree with your statement. We want to create a strong innovative community!
evabeva

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 04:10:51 PM

shared! when does the bounty end?

I'll be using Crowdholding now!
phoenixdowndee (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 10:08:48 PM

shared! when does the bounty end?

I'll be using Crowdholding now!

You can see when the bounty expires under the title on the clickable link in the description at the top of the page, at Crowdholding we are always adding more tasks, bounties and airdrops so keep checking!
prostevino

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 02:32:20 PM

Shared the content, plus Crowdholding is a great platform, think it's smart for any upcoming ICO to join them.

When will Crowdholding put another startup on their platform? I want to earn more crypto!
phoenixdowndee (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 09:33:49 AM

Shared the content, plus Crowdholding is a great platform, think it's smart for any upcoming ICO to join them.

When will Crowdholding put another startup on their platform? I want to earn more crypto!

Hello prostevino,

We aim to have two new projects a week, but this does vary. Today we will probably be launching a new one, so keep checking the site / social media for updates!

Also startups already on the platform make new tasks / bounties so we are aiming to always have new content on the platform.
phoenixdowndee (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 01:27:57 PM

Great project, shared the content and ITF looks great. Are they already on CMC?

How many users are there on Crowdholding?

Greetings kalovyvarybarry, hope you are having a great day!

We have over 28k signups and growing daily! Yes both Crowdholding's YUP and ITF are listed on CMC.
cryptocoffee67

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 18, 2018, 08:46:19 PM

When does the bounty end? shared the content off Crowdholding's platform and is a very vibrant and well designed platform.

I really like the concept of ITF, I think they are great and their token is actually worth something.
phoenixdowndee (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 05:28:07 PM

When does the bounty end? shared the content off Crowdholding's platform and is a very vibrant and well designed platform.

I really like the concept of ITF, I think they are great and their token is actually worth something.

You can see when the bounty ends by visiting the link in the description or visiting https://www.crowdholding.com. Once you are on the task page it will show you when it expires in the top left corner, near the title.
cinemalover567

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:06:56 PM

Shared ITF's content, cool idea.

How do I get my tokens without a spreadsheet to keep up to date with my comments?
phoenixdowndee (OP)

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 02:50:41 PM

Shared ITF's content, cool idea.

How do I get my tokens without a spreadsheet to keep up to date with my comments?

With our platform you don't need spreadsheets. All your contributions are stored on your profile. Also once the task has expired your tokens are sent to your profile.

You can add your wallet to your profile and move the tokens to your wallet through the platform! We are looking to innovate the way that bounties / airdrops are done.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: