Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 06:00:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: When did people start caring what Goldman Sachs has to say about Bitcoin!?  (Read 360 times)
blackandwhite89

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:16:16 PM

i think it will rest of the market into a long term bear trend. though bitcoin market go down but it will come back immediately. because it following liquidity.
BlackandRed654

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:24:59 PM

bitcoin market are now going down but it's doesn't mean bitcoin closed. it will grow up its price. it will more popular day by day. i want to know more about this.
CanyonsBull

Activity: 215

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:31:45 PM

i agree with you. if we misunderstood bitcoin it actually our failure.in crypto market bitcoin is promising coin instead of others. we should keep our faith on bitcoin.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 03:42:20 PM

To be honestly, i don't believe this was the cause for the dump.
Actually, the dump happened a few (about 10) hours before goldman sachs has announced they are dropping their plans of a trading desk.

So, either there was someone with insider information and a lot of bitcoins who triggered the dump, followed by the news to create fear among people.
Or the dump hasn't anything to do with this announcement.

And to answer your initial question, i think people started caring about what sachs says about bitcoin when they realized bitcoin has made other people extremely rich.
They also want to get rich quick and would endorse anything which would increase the $-value of BTC. Even if it would damage the whole bitcoin ecosystem..
Basically, greed.

blackwell77

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:52:38 PM

It is true that the Bitcoin has its own characteristics and it does not have to depend on someone's or something's. It is different on its own position, because it has its own ability to go to its position by its power. And can play a huge role in economic positive change.
bitcoindiary

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 04:10:21 PM

Bitcoin does not have to depend on someone's or something's others. It is different with its characteristics, because it has the ability to go to highest position by its own power. Bitcoin can play a huge role in economy.
goldencrypto7100

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 04:49:27 PM

Bitcoin has its own features and it does not have to depend on others situation. It is different with its own character and popularity. And has the ability to go to the leading position of economic aspects with the vital role of economy.
dreammoney710

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 05:10:41 PM

I don't assume the BTC price will fall down $6000- as the dumps have been done and the market is slowly recovering. Though we cannot assume accurately, the stat says it would not happen. But who knows!
BitcoinMaster555

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:16:56 PM

The dump may be influenced a little by this Goldman hype but it cannot be completely responsible for the market price dumping of the BTC. Even the ETF hype cannot fully trigger a dumping. There will be a huge change by the end of the year.
Silentsweeper785

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:22:46 PM

I don't think it really triggered this dump. The dump was to happen as a real rise in the market is waiting for the BTC. People think over too much, the wise just hold their thoughts as well as investments.
coinages

Activity: 249

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:28:33 PM

Cartels are created to manipulate people and achieve their business goal at any cost. People has different opinion in different aspects. Who knows some of they may be getting paid to spread out those words.
CrashGangster

Activity: 62

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:59:17 PM

Cartels are made to control people and fulfill their commerce objective at any taken a toll. People has unmistakable supposition in a few points. Who knows some of they may be getting paid to spread out those words.
jackpot888

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:13:30 PM

that is a bad news for a bitcoin investor.but i think investor will thinking before investment.as a investor i think bit coin will recover this situation and increase its demand in future
SweetSin

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 04:06:21 AM

I really don't believe Goldman Sachs' decision has anything to do with the recent crash in Bitcoin's price. The sole reason behind it is the dump that we saw, which was worth 100 million. Goldman Sachs might have made their decision for not joining crypto scene but that won't affect the market any way.
dimbaba

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:14:14 PM

It is different with its own character and popularity.It is different with its characteristics, because it has the ability to go to highest position by its own power.it will be turn around and make sure good thing for investor.
StormHunter

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:11:33 PM

It is because of media hypes. When something happens that can't explain, media start making false hype and fault news. It's problem, most of the new investors fear. Price falling nothing new with Bitcoin.
NuttyOracle

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:27:27 PM

Some peoples have very bad habits of pointing fingers So, if something unprecedented happens, people expect that there has to be a solid reason. In this case, I do not believe that Goldman Sachs announcement was the real reason of the dump.
scooby_doo23955

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:21:59 AM

Actually i think that many people in this industry can be manipulated easily. I don't know but maybe they feel insecure whenever they heard a negative news which can be fake sometimes .
MainIbem

Activity: 1386
Merit: 400

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:31:07 AM

When did people start caring what cartels have to say about bitcoin? have people forgotten what cryptocurrencies were supposed to do? have people really starting looking up to the same people that destroyed the global economy in 2008? This is just insane to me. It would be like Airbnb looking for approval from Hotel chains, or Uber looking for approval from taxi companies.

The quest for recognition is a serious flaw in humans. That is the reason why there will continue to be oppression. The very people oppressed are turning to them for a favour. This is an irony. There will not be any complimentary remarks from Goldman Sachs regarding bitcoin, at least not now.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
BitcoinCleanUp.com

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████
#EndTheFUD

██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
evok3d* (OP)

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:25:48 PM

for example I assure you nobody in bitcoin world gives a flying fuck about what Jamie Dimon of JP Morgan says about bitcoin but bitcoin price dropped about 30% IIRC last year when he called bitcoin "fraud". in a way it has turned into a tradition among market players that whenever some FUD is spread about bitcoin, everyone panic sells. and the funny thing is they sell because they want to buy back more of it not because they think bitcoin is over! Cheesy

Well i guess thats the point im trying to express here, that the culture is changing as it did with the internet, PC's etc. The bitcoin world has changed from when i got into it many years ago to today. I remember communities would shame someone for continuously speaking about price, now its become normal and accepted. The new generation do not hold the original values and principles and many investors actually do give a shit what people like JD from the cartel united have to say.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: