Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 11:27:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why bitcoin fall?  (Read 763 times)
LankaJay

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:34:08 PM

If this happened due to the rejection of ETF, the price will fall very sharply if the ETF scheduled on 30th September will be rejected. But in last year also the ETF got rejected. But the price didn't drop. So why in this year the people pay much attention to the result of ETF proposal?
robocarpolitv

Activity: 48

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 05:39:07 PM

it's not just bitcoin, almost all the top coins like ethereum, ripple etc is joining to the crash. this is still the effect of widespread bearish correction across the cryptocurrency market
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:44:48 PM

Negative impact of ETF is one of the reason and apart from that people's investment part is reduced when compared to others and now. I really wanna go with the holding phase for long time I believe personally It will be never regreat in the price changes or etc.

Investors needs to give more support on bitcoin and altcoins to grow more.
I am not a speculator and I do not have power to confirm the bitcoin's price worth movement.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
iyke12

Activity: 310
Merit: 1

Probit - Global Asset exchange

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 05:47:06 PM

Well, for sure there are whales that sorta control the market, but this is crypto, there are always highs and lows, am sure you should have gotten used to that if you where into crypto for a while now . Don't worry the bearish will soon be over and we will enjoy bull run .
usekevin

Activity: 2226
Merit: 561

Need Manager!!Hire Me!! Telegram Id @Usekevin

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:51:23 PM

Hello, bitcointalk forum members!

I'm interested in one important question, why today bitcoin has fallen in price by $ 900 since yesterday. The whole market also fell significantly ... What influenced it?

This was the unexpected move in the bitcoin price .This will affect the day traders for sure.My suggestion for them is ,just hold your bitcoin for certain period.Actually 900$ is the huge amount,many altcoin is struggling till now to reach 900$.Keep in mind,the price of bitcoin had raised 500$ in single day.So need to worry about the negative fluctuations in bitcoin price.
ekowkow

Activity: 476
Merit: 14

JUST HODL !

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 05:56:26 PM

Many of the factors that cause cryptocurrency to experience price reductions including bitcoin, Cryptocurrency has a large volatility and does not have established regulations, so dumping or pumping can occur at any time. This year cryptocurrency is like losing trust from investors, so many investors are selling cryptocurrency for now.
JonnPilok
Copper Member

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:16:11 PM

Hello, bitcointalk forum members!

I'm interested in one important question, why today bitcoin has fallen in price by $ 900 since yesterday. The whole market also fell significantly ... What influenced it?
I believe that if something happens it means someone is profitable! I think there are very rich people who want to buy the crypto currency as cheap as possible. Therefore, they by all methods reduce the price and create a panic in order to achieve their goals. The fall, for many to much regret, will continue.

MyCryptoBank  ――  Legal and Reliable Crypto Bank
Whitepaper  ――  CRYPTOBANK FOR CRYPTOCOMMUNITY  ――  Announce
―― Medium ―― YouTube ―― LinkedIn ―― Telegram ―― Facebook ―― Twitter ――
kashkarev55@mail.r

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:07:12 PM

The answer is one. Perhaps large investors are preparing something large-scale for the New year. I think that now there will be a wave of artificial depreciation of bitcoin for its purchase at a lower price, as all forecasts say that by the New year the price may return to the mark of December 2017
skip60

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:34:44 PM

Sure there are many factors which take cryptomarket down, like some countries restrict crypto, so its price go down.

Plus short term investors buy and sell Bitcoin over 300 - 400 dollar profit, it also has negative effect. Green and red waves change too often.

But these are temporary inconveniences. Long term investors collect Bitcoins, in couple of years its price will be  five times more than today.
Luxury331

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:37:45 PM

Yes it is quite obvious that bitcoin price is falling rapidly well it is not only bitcoin that is down some other coins are also falling this is because of the bearish market state in the cryptocurrency world right now
Snaguit321

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:39:48 PM

As always, Whales manipulation its been so obvious from previous days about transferring million $ on bitfinex, they are planning to take down some of exchange that provides margin.. Accumulation may happen probably end of next year see bitcoin @ 2k $ Cheesy
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:49:31 PM

There are many influences why bitcoin drop consecutively together with other crypto currencies.
As you can see the market now is almost red but for me this is the best time to buy if I were trading right now.
Big whales can influence the drop of the price and a lot more.
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:50:11 PM

I believe that this is another speculation. There was a fake news about Goldman Sachs and that it canceled the plan for the launch of the crypto-currency trading division, so the market rolled down. Of course, this is not the only reason. Investors are nervous about the prolonged dump and the general uncertainty. but in fact, everything is thought out. It seems to me that the market will not fall for long, most of the weak hands have already given up, fixed losses and cashed out. I'm not going to do such a stupid thing! patience will be rewarded.

akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:11:34 PM

I myself have the same question in my mind, because there is no negative news that makes the price of bitcoin fall deep enough. but I speculate from last year's experience that all there must be enough price reductions this month, so that later at the end of the year there will be a significant increase. I am sure that if current bitcoin can go back down to around $ 5000, by the end of the year there will be a very high increase in prices even back to the month.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Noobaru

Activity: 504
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 09:35:48 PM

Don't know about bitcoin, but I've heard for ethereum that somebody sold off 200.000 ETH on bitforex (or was it bitfinex...) and that clamped down the price of ETH to around 230$. Then bitcoin flash happened...

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
CoinCodex

Activity: 314
Merit: 6

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:21:58 PM

There are also some rumors that the recent BTC drop was caused by a fake story about U.S. investment bank Goldman Sachs temporarily abandoning its plans for a cryptocurrency trading desk.
https://coincodex.com/article/2303/goldman-sachs-cfo-labels-report-of-firm-dropping-cryptocurrency-trading-desk-plans-fake-news/
jakiro.hovard

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:25:32 PM

You can not say that bitcoin is still falling, and it's also impossible to say that it is growing, because bitcoin has a lateral movement, which it can not overcome, but that it should happen, because such lateral movement obviously will not last long .
Pujangga

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:28:06 PM

It is clear that bitcoin and altcoins are decentralized concepts, of course it is not uncommon for bitcoin to fall and skyrocket, but I'm sure the most important thing is that we are always patient to get big profits.
quanahri

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2018, 12:34:47 PM

There is a lot of information on this, mainly doc who holds many Bitcoin and Ethereum has sold a large bitcoin. I feel scared when they can do it (bitcoin drops $ 1000 in 1 day). I bought all my money and now are losing money
elloco4ever

Activity: 623
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:41:23 PM

Yes absolutely it is falling comparing to last year statistics record, however this will not remain the same. Due to the competition in alt coins investors have some other plans. I hope it will make a strong comeback.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: