Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:06:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cardano vs. Ethereum  (Read 748 times)
Dilnaz Bota

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:54:04 PM

Cardano has been creating some buzz in the market again and a small amount of people are claiming that cardano will take over ethereum in a year or two. I won't deny that cardano is a great coin but it’s not close to ethereum yet. Even if it takes over ethereum, it will take a long time.
Emence

Activity: 269

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:16:24 AM

Ethereum has claimed its position as the second leading crypto in the market. Already ethereum is being accepted as payment in many parts of the world and cardano is nowhere to be seen. Cardano will never take over ethereum no matter how great it becomes. Because ethereum is greater than cardano and bitcoin is the greatest.
brijeshmota

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:21:53 AM

Cardano is good but i think there are no competition between ADA and ETH because ethereum is more popular compare to cardano.
Seymourguado

Activity: 32

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:27:59 AM

No one can predict this, but I think ETH is still good coin after bitcoin. Cardano is still being chosen by investors for long-term investment because of low Cardano prices. But I believe that BTC and ETH are the two coin leaders in the crypto market.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 11:34:24 AM

Cardano has become a prominent coin in the crypto-sphere and is the largest threat to Ethereum. Its platform use case bears a lot of potential, which became particularly apparent after the introduction of the Marlowe application.

In order to execute financial contracts, the Marlowe application targets the financial sector, which is akin to Peyton Jones. Currently, Ethereum dominates in escrow services but Marlowe provides a better value proposition compared to it.

How do you think? Will Cardano be great?

Yet both of this coins is really good, i would still prefer ethereum because of its liquidity. My point is that, ethereum is widely traded compared to cardano, and in the Philippines, a lot of local exchangers when it comes to this coin, its widely accepted and traded to be exact, when it comes to investing a coins, a liquidity requirement should always be a top priority.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:37:46 AM

I heard about cardano as well,but let me know, where is ready product? I have never tried cardano and few of people have ever used ada except speculation.
Useless coin can't replace ethereum
quynhtran722

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:42:30 AM

ADA is a blockchain platform that provides blockchain & smart contracts programming capabilities for dApp. But, this array has a great hold on Ethereum. The Cardano Foundation supports the platform by promoting Blockchain and Cardano technology to the community and regulatory agencies. Cardano divides the protocol into two layers. One class focuses on transactions and accounts, while the other focuses on intelligent contracts. This makes Cardano easy to upgrade and more flexible.
KBCapital

Activity: 139

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 11:43:58 AM

Many people said Cardano, EOS... is better than Ethereum. I think they know nothing!
Ethereum is a stable platform, working great for many year.
Cardano has nothing now. What Cardano is being used now?
Remember that thousands of DApps based on Ethereum are still running now!
vanjava
Copper Member

Activity: 370
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:47:21 AM

Cardano has a promising future and is able to compete with ethereum. I think cardano needs a process to pursue ethereum. Maybe the next 5 years cardano will exceed ethereum.

Pintadj

Activity: 184
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 11:48:54 AM

ofcourse cardano...but need to be patient.
c4ptch4

Activity: 172

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:01:12 PM

ethereum does have a very good development but to beat ethereum it may still take a long time, cardano can beat ethereum if many ico use cardano as payment
ABDUL86

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

https://beta.afce.io/#/

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:03:55 PM

We know yeh has centralized crypto for trading and investment after but coin coin eth is only coin where people prefer this so I'm suggesting you only eth.

▄▄▄        AFICAN EXCHANGE        |   BUYING & SELLING MADE EASY ▄▄▄
||███    (((  JOIN )))  ▐ ███  SIGN UP   ███ ▌    ███||
WEB SITE   |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:04:16 PM

I both have Cardano and Ethereum but I preferred the first than the latter because I believe that it has more potential in the future. Aside from that, it can give me higher profit because it is very much cheaper. Both of them are good coins. It is only wise to acquire more both of them.
Cryptomania12

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:06:55 PM

why compare such coins, the etherium is much more advanced and better known in the crypto industry
damsix
Copper Member

Activity: 560
Merit: 46

Id Telegram : @dam_six

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2018, 03:10:18 AM

Ethereum is from Russia and has many communities to support finance in the future.
Cardano is a coin from Japan and it's very fast in the coin transaction, I also hold a little Cardano on the Local Exchange.

blockchain-man

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:17:35 AM

At present, Cardano is very good in the electronic money market. The popularity and community of Cardano is not as good as ETH. ETH's technology is still the best. ETH is chosen by many projects as the basis for development and ETH is the most popular trading partner in current projects ... So for me, ETH is still a better choice than Cardano.
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:18:02 AM

Both are good coints, but I think for cardano to beat ethereum it can't, ethereum is still leading for all types of altcoint, if you are sure and able to invest in both of these coints
sunilnagaraja1996

Activity: 233
Merit: 50

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 03:29:40 AM

cardon is best coin now day but i think you could go with ethereum, because it is best coin after bitcoin and it have own wallet, both coins also good but decision is yours.
Gastotade

Activity: 545
Merit: 250

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:05:40 AM

At present, Cardano is very good in the electronic money market. The popularity and community of Cardano is not as good as ETH. ETH's technology is still the best. ETH is chosen by many projects as the basis for development and ETH is the most popular trading partner in current projects ... So for me, ETH is still a better choice than Cardano.
Cardano shows a good development and still have room for more development. It can be a good platform for its use as it can attract many projects to use it. But ETH already sustained its use that its more popular like BTC.

SIGMA.
by HYDRA X
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.No commissions.
.or hidden fees.

izsara

Activity: 924
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 04:14:12 AM

I agree if cardona is one of the good coins, but to defeat ethereum I don't think it's possible, ethereum stays better than cardona ... if there will be someone who occupies an eth position I think the candidate is bch

██                      ►          ⦁               1xBit.com     │     S p o r t s b o o k   &   C a s i n o               ⦁          ◀                      ██
                  WELCOME BONUS UP TO 7 BTC!                  ♣
██  ██████████████          ■                   30+ ALTCOINS AVAILABLE                   ■          ██████████████  ██
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: