Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:19:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: USD prices speculation  (Read 411 times)
Ludmilla_rose1995 (OP)

Activity: 1505
Merit: 157

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:00:28 PM
Last edit: April 20, 2024, 12:25:52 PM by Ludmilla_rose1995

In the last few days, I looked at the exchange rate and saw an increase in USD in any currency so some countries experienced inflation and crisis. I don't understand why the USD can rise so high. Does this also affect the decline in the crypto market?

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wantjokull

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 03:06:15 PM

Most of the global trades are happening against the USD currency and not to forget that with their country itself. Thus they always dominate the market whenever rest of the countries are suffering from the set back of financial crisis. I don’t belive that crypto currency has got any relations with the USD and/or other fiat currency inflation because they both stand in the different spheres of financial system. What we see in the crypto market always changes according to the internal and external news.

▄▄██▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄
 ▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄██████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
▀▀██████████▀▀ ▀▀██████████▀▀
    ▀▀██▀▀         ▀▀██▀▀

███▄▄██████▄▄        ▄▄██████▄▄     ▄█▄       ▄█▄     ▄▄██████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀████▄    ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄  ▀████▄   ▄████▀  ▄████▀▀▀▀████▄
████        ███▄  ▄███        ███▄   ▀████▄████▀   ▄███        ███▄
███          ███  ████████████████     ▀█████▀     ███          ███
███          ███  ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▄███████▄    ███▄        ▄███
███          ███   ███▄▄            ▄████▀ ▀████▄   ███▄▄    ▄▄███
███          ███    ▀██████████    ▀███▀     ▀███▀   ▀██████████▀
▀▀▀          ▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀         ▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄       
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▄▄█▄▄   
▄▀▀  ▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀   █ ▀▀▄
▄▀▄▄▀▀      ▄▄▀▀        █  ▀▄
█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                           █
█                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▄▀       █
█                  █   ██   █
    ▄▄▄▄▄  █                  ▀▄       █
█                    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█                           █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
THE WORLD'S
FIRST INSTANT
CRYPTO LOANS
GET INSTANT CASH IN
40+FIAT
CURRENCIES

USING
CRYPTO  AS
COLLATERAL

Ludmilla_rose1995 (OP)

Activity: 1505
Merit: 157

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:10:13 PM

Most of the global trades are happening against the USD currency and not to forget that with their country itself. Thus they always dominate the market whenever rest of the countries are suffering from the set back of financial crisis. I don’t belive that crypto currency has got any relations with the USD and/or other fiat currency inflation because they both stand in the different spheres of financial system. What we see in the crypto market always changes according to the internal and external news.
So, do you think bitcoin will be okay with rising USD prices?

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Veronika94

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:13:59 PM

Most likely this is due to the fact that there is political pressure.
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:26:23 PM

Most in the market are into USD, which will drive them into that currency.
like in cryptocurrency. most of alts are connected in BTC value.
while BTC has the USD value which can affect the alts USD value.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:15:31 PM

In the last few days, I looked at the exchange rate and saw an increase in USD in any currency so that some countries experienced inflation and crisis. I don't understand why USD can rise so high? Does this also affect the decline in the crypto market?  Huh Huh

USD going strong does not mean inflation.

Inflation is something internal to an economy, and essentially means a rise in prices due to the debasement of currency or easy credit. However, USD rising in relation to that particular currency doesn't necessarily mean that prices in that country is all of a sudden going to soar. Only imports from the US will increase in price, and that is only a small proportion of the goods on the market.

Nor does it mean "crisis", unless you're the one actively trading USD and holding a long position on it, because some countries actually actively devaluing their currency to be more competitive.
Irma nurfalah

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:22:26 PM

I think this has nothing to do with the current rise in the USD. USD or Fiat is regulated by the central bank, regulated by the government, while bitcoin does not regulate it, there is no connection between the increase in the USD and the decrease in BTC at this time.
bigmelons25

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:24:56 PM

In the last few days, I looked at the exchange rate and saw an increase in USD in any currency so that some countries experienced inflation and crisis. I don't understand why USD can rise so high? Does this also affect the decline in the crypto market?  Huh Huh

Its happening because of the devaluation of currency in Iran, Venezuela, and Turkey, all these countries are experience inflation so the citizens are moving over to USD.
Noelnada

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 09:51:18 PM

The impact of USD fluctuations on cryptocurrencies market is very insignificant so far, like other persons have mentioned the real impact is for people with fiat currencies in crisis such as turkish liras and venezuelian currencies. It might have a bigger impact in the future yes but right now no, crypto is in a bear market that s all.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
ucingucingan

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:34:11 PM

This rising USD against other country's currencies has a very lasting impact on all economic commodities including crypto currencies, many people are affected to expose their bitcoin because they are tempted to get USD and exchanged on their country's currency automatically they will get many benefits , but on the other hand they are not aware that what they do will make prices fall deeper
talenah kotang

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:24:26 PM

The increase can be said to be very stressful for other governments. Maybe this happened because of economic pressures and this also affected the crypto decline.
shinharu10282016

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:29:53 PM

In the last few days, I looked at the exchange rate and saw an increase in USD in any currency so that some countries experienced inflation and crisis. I don't understand why USD can rise so high? Does this also affect the decline in the crypto market?  Huh Huh

USD going strong does not mean inflation.

Inflation is something internal to an economy, and essentially means a rise in prices due to the debasement of currency or easy credit. However, USD rising in relation to that particular currency doesn't necessarily mean that prices in that country is all of a sudden going to soar. Only imports from the US will increase in price, and that is only a small proportion of the goods on the market.

Nor does it mean "crisis", unless you're the one actively trading USD and holding a long position on it, because some countries actually actively devaluing their currency to be more competitive.

Good sir, you do know that most 3rd world currencies are backed by USD and not GOLD right? So if you think that USD going strong does not mean inflation and it does not mean anything to a country's economy, you are wrong. Considering the world economy, we will be seeing more how USD get stronger and other world currency to go down. And that thing is really really bad.
tonyosa

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2018, 11:33:25 PM

It doesn't necessarily mean the USD is getting stronger, it may just be the other currencies are getting weaker against the USD. It doesn't impact on cryptos
weeks65

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:43:57 PM

You can see that the dollar is rising because the Fed is raising interest rates, which has made the dollar rise and of course you can also see that the import and export of America will be very difficult. USD strengthened. This is not good for the US and it is reported that the Fed will have another adjustment to raise interest rates in the coming months.
fernandoclause

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:05:51 AM

I think the increase in the price of dollars does not have a negative impact on the cryptocurrency market, but I am sad to see inflation happening in some countries, and poor people like me are increasingly choked with this inflation.
zeingrind777

Activity: 994
Merit: 138

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:17:28 AM

This year USD prices continued to rise as investors were looking for clues about the rate of interest rate increases. This year's strengthening dollar was held back by concerns over intensified trade disputes between the United States and China. For influence on the crypto market, it seems very small
Adebisi74

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 12:10:27 PM

I doubt whether there is any clear cut correlation between fiat and bitcoin rise or fall. Bear and Bull has not been pegged to a rise ior fall in one fiat. Although, the increase in USD rate may have negative effects on some developing country which economy is basically surviving on importation but not on crypto.
Tory-Tory

Activity: 196

“Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management”

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:17:01 PM

If your local currency loses in value against the dollar and you have funds in the crypto currency, then rejoice, because your asset is growing. What you see is not the growth of the dollar against local currencies, it is the fall of local currencies. Therefore, this situation does not affect the prices of crypto currency.

Dimon8

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:45:58 PM

It seems to me that the growth of inflation in developing countries and countries of the "third world" is connected with trade disputes between the US and China, as well as the growth of political and economic instability in the United States. The price increase in USD outside the US has always been.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2002
Merit: 147

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 03:55:02 PM

This might be the cause of Trump banning tarifs in trades(?). Many countries have risen inflation rates when this happened at it is starting to affect the crytocurrency market as well.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: