Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:45:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Three things you should not do when Bitcoin prices drop!  (Read 4775 times)
BlackandRed654

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:18:40 PM

The assumption of the right market cannot be accurately done by the newbies. That means they usually make mistake in choosing the right point where to invest and where to pick some up. It would be better if we talk about how a newbie can know, when is the time.
InnocentDemon

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:25:02 PM

FUDS and FOMOs always make an effect on the investors who just came to invest by the hype knowing nothing at all, without any preparations. I suggest to know the market well before you invest, come when you are prepared and patient.
WaterSeal

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:31:06 PM

Those who stare at chart most of the time of the day surly they fall victim to mind stress. And if you have tendency of doing anything instantly then its dangerous habit for you. Have patience control emotion. If it becomes too much for you. Take a nap.
HerbertMarcel

Activity: 221
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:35:34 PM

Really great thought and also very effective article. Everyone should follow this because when the price getting drop we make this kind of mistakes frequently.

emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:58:19 PM

Those who stare at chart most of the time of the day surly they fall victim to mind stress. And if you have tendency of doing anything instantly then its dangerous habit for you. Have patience control emotion. If it becomes too much for you. Take a nap.

Staring at the chart for a long time will certainly be boring and and can give unfavorable influence in determining decisions. Fortunately, I am not a person who bases the chart as a reference when having to make a decision.

crptotrader007

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:10:12 PM

Three don't while Bitcoin price rolls down are.
1) Don't panic.
2) Don't spread FUDs (ex:- Bitcoin is dead,will not rise again).
3) Don't follow your heart and please do some r&d before taking some decision.
4) Don't believe in FUDs.
Mudah_rezeki

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:35:44 PM

If I think it's simple, don't panic when bitcoin leaps down until you sell all of your assets, but first consider a little, buy at a low price and sell at the price above
TomJ.Lawson

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:01:07 PM

Those who gaze at chart most of the time of the day surly they drop casualty to intellect stretch. And in the event that you have got inclination of doing anything instantly then its perilous propensity for you. Have got persistence control feeling. On the off chance that it gets to be as well much for you. Take rest.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 07:07:02 PM

true.  but its not all time good decision to hold and wait for raise up. now current price ups down makes people confused.  they try to sell some from that holding btc. and on ther other hand at the cheap price people try to buy more for holding

redrose8226

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:15:18 PM

i think is vary from person to person.always patience is needed for a investor and can not scared in a critycal situation.just wait for good time.
Ace Amias

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:30:40 PM

firstly we should buy the bitcoin when we think that its the lowest price and no more price will fall and when the price rise we should not wait for it to that price increase more we should sell it even with little profit you may happy and don't get frustrated always think twice before buying or selling because every step you take you may be successful or maybe a loser.
Shadesofglory

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:46:07 PM

Looking at the price chart all day could be suicidal. Once it appreciates a little in terms of price and it could be maintained could tempt one into selling. Invest and brace yourself for what is to me. That is one key feature to making it here. Well, people respond differently. Some people could argue otherwise and still tell you then haven't made a mistake even without following what's written up there to the letter. Just exercise patience, do not be greedy, you're good to go.
maksimukr1989

Activity: 513
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 07:52:40 PM

Yes You are right.These are the 3 fundamental rules.Thanks for the post.Personally, I schedule look in the morning(as soon as I Wake up) and evening(before bed)
ScottDominic

Activity: 59

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:55:12 PM

Yes, it is right we all should avoid this three things during the dip period because if we do this we lost the opportunity to compensate our loss.
Phlaser

Activity: 257

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:10:33 PM

Let it fall to the lowest price so that you get minimum risk of loss from buying at price from where it can fall more..

I quite understand your perspective on the Bitcoin price but you should know that your lowest choice price you wish Bitcoin to fall to is quite different from someone else thus no matter.how low it goes, it will still be expensive some other investor(s).
cmaxwell

Activity: 195

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:17:41 PM

this is a good write up and i think i accept virtually all the points being listed here. it is a fact that as a good investor we dont really need to be looking  at the chart all the day long because most of the time the chart might drop due to market manipulations or some other reasons. so in order for you not get discouraged on your investment, dont constantly be looking at the market chat.
MalcolmBee

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:43:03 PM

Trading or investing in cryptocurrency is a psychological war against yourself. Stock traders often say that investing in traditional markets requires extreme mental discipline. That discipline is how they control themselves when the market is volatile. How they stop from making stupid decisions, and keep on track with their strategy.
Maiscoinyelo

Activity: 175
Merit: 30

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 09:58:36 PM

Trading or investing in the Crypto market is a psychological battle for yourself. Securities investors often say that investing in traditional markets requires very high disciplinary action. This demonstrates how they will control themselves for the volatility of the market. How can they eliminate the wrong decisions that most people still make and adhere to the strategies they have set.
If traditional markets require discipline, the Crypto market requires resilience and a sense of steel. The Crypto market has tremendous fluctuations in comparison to other markets in the world, in this market the preparation of emotions and keeping a cool head for a trader requires a lot of practice.
Here are the things you need to remember and when you need the best psychology for a Trader to cope with market fluctuations.
Do not try to catch the right market!
If you are really lucky to have a source of money to invest in when the market goes down, it can be a good time to start making money. Many people keep thinking about adjusting the market as a "Flash Sales", and always try to think of getting the bottom right of Bitcoin to make the most profit, but then you will notice the bottom of the day. this is the peak of tomorrow.
When you look at price charts, look at the price of coin straight into the pit, you ask yourself when it will stop the price drop? You are catching yourself to catch the bottom of this rebate. Getting the bottom means you are trying to trade in a bottom of a downtrend trend. It must be emphasized that it is really difficult to get the bottom right in a downward trend, which is just like posting a knife with a high velocity.
If you still insist on capturing the bottom of the rebate, you are missing out on a lot of better earning opportunities. There may be times when the secret is simply "ONLY, ONLY AND ONLY" until you have identified a trend reversal of the market. Many people lose more when they keep their view on having the most profit when they catch the bottom. From time to time, you intend to place orders when thinking that the current price is closer to the bottom of the market than waiting to determine the right trend.
Do not sell your coin when looking at your coin soaring!
Many people have done this, the general psychological tendency of the market. Many stories share the same plot, and each time you see a coin A rising drastically, you start to sell your Coin B and immediately jump into Coin A. The psychological effect is called The FOMO is a normal fear of human psychology but is really dangerous in the Crypto market.
Do not stare at the Chart all day!
Those who have just entered the market, will spend a lot of time to "charting". Looking back, if you are honest with yourself, how much time you wasted. You spend a lot of time learning and learning the knowledge and application, but also spend a lot of time aimlessly to look forever into the computer screen with the red blue.
Sometimes the best thing you can do is to put a little order, walk scattered, trust the strategy you set, and remember "IF YOU DO NOT COME BACK TO YOUR STRATEGY, YOU ARE SURFING IN THE MARKET "

Thank you for giving us such information. I learned something about this article and I think I can apply it now in myself. I am sure that there are also people learned from this article.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████  PARTICIPATE NOW!
█████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
 █ ██ █  ● Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
Keyboard PC

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:32:29 AM

yes you are right this information is very good for new users so they will not be rash and will not panic easily and do not let you get stuck in a very expensive price selling assets that you have at a cheap price that will make you lose a lot. as much as possible hold and if you still have capital then you can buy it again by utilizing the price position that is still very cheap.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:14:06 AM

We are all aware that market right now in suffering from a big crash. Your tips are gladly appreciated especially that my hodl coins are near on being sold when my emotions are on the edge of selling them while having this kind of panic-selling. Our deep emotions are our enemy when the market is like this, unstable and unpredictable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: