Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:20:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Three things you should not do when Bitcoin prices drop!  (Read 4775 times)
DaWidyaa

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:52:09 PM

In my opinion, too, don't feel panicked when bitcoin goes down because feeling panicked shows a sense of fear and starts selling assets at a low price, it will make things worse. So don't panic, just calm down all will return to normal.
bigbosma

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:13:19 PM

Perhaps the most important advice is not to sell your coins. Panic is very easy to get infected and on this wave to sell their coins to help out at least some money. And this is the most common mistake among beginners.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
bitvelk

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:26:00 PM

You have created a very useful theme, especially for people who are facing a price drop for the first time. The main thing in this period is to remain calm and not to listen to the alarmists. And then your investments will be all right.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:30:13 PM

The drop in the price of bitcoin is a kind of test of the investor for literacy. If you have studied the technology and the market well, you will never panic and will not sell your coins. So if because of the fall you want to quit investing - think carefully.

Alex_Pal

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 05:35:46 PM

First of all, don't panic. Second, do not sell at a loss and third remember that after the fall, there will always be growth!
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:23:26 PM

Trading or investing in the Crypto market is a psychological battle for yourself. Securities investors often say that investing in traditional markets requires very high disciplinary action. This demonstrates how they will control themselves for the volatility of the market. How can they eliminate the wrong decisions that most people still make and adhere to the strategies they have set.
If traditional markets require discipline, the Crypto market requires resilience and a sense of steel. The Crypto market has tremendous fluctuations in comparison to other markets in the world, in this market the preparation of emotions and keeping a cool head for a trader requires a lot of practice.
Here are the things you need to remember and when you need the best psychology for a Trader to cope with market fluctuations.
Do not try to catch the right market!
If you are really lucky to have a source of money to invest in when the market goes down, it can be a good time to start making money. Many people keep thinking about adjusting the market as a "Flash Sales", and always try to think of getting the bottom right of Bitcoin to make the most profit, but then you will notice the bottom of the day. this is the peak of tomorrow.
When you look at price charts, look at the price of coin straight into the pit, you ask yourself when it will stop the price drop? You are catching yourself to catch the bottom of this rebate. Getting the bottom means you are trying to trade in a bottom of a downtrend trend. It must be emphasized that it is really difficult to get the bottom right in a downward trend, which is just like posting a knife with a high velocity.
If you still insist on capturing the bottom of the rebate, you are missing out on a lot of better earning opportunities. There may be times when the secret is simply "ONLY, ONLY AND ONLY" until you have identified a trend reversal of the market. Many people lose more when they keep their view on having the most profit when they catch the bottom. From time to time, you intend to place orders when thinking that the current price is closer to the bottom of the market than waiting to determine the right trend.
Do not sell your coin when looking at your coin soaring!
Many people have done this, the general psychological tendency of the market. Many stories share the same plot, and each time you see a coin A rising drastically, you start to sell your Coin B and immediately jump into Coin A. The psychological effect is called The FOMO is a normal fear of human psychology but is really dangerous in the Crypto market.
Do not stare at the Chart all day!
Those who have just entered the market, will spend a lot of time to "charting". Looking back, if you are honest with yourself, how much time you wasted. You spend a lot of time learning and learning the knowledge and application, but also spend a lot of time aimlessly to look forever into the computer screen with the red blue.
Sometimes the best thing you can do is to put a little order, walk scattered, trust the strategy you set, and remember "IF YOU DO NOT COME BACK TO YOUR STRATEGY, YOU ARE SURFING IN THE MARKET "
When I was a newbie I have been told few things about bitcoin investment and they are the most important to make profit in bitcoin market and the most important one is that bitcoin is a volatile crypto currency so it’s v will flactuates and is subject to market risk so the thing that I learnt that one should never do in the time of deflation is that never be impatient and always invest wisely that be very precise while buying and selling of your coin and the most important thing is that learn holding your coin.
Delinquency

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:30:12 PM

I agree with these advices and I want to add something. Do not insist when you keep losing and losing. Determine an exit point which is max. %10-15 loss. See lower prices as buying opportunity. But do not try sell and buy all the time. You can lose everytihng in a couple of days.
BCTalkaccountforsale

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:38:58 PM

The things you share above are very useful for new entrants to the crypto market. But I think the third thing that is still incorrect is that you should think about it more because many people may misunderstand the health issue.
lolkick

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:45:34 PM

When you look at a chart of the value of a crypto currency, watching how it falls in price, you are wondering when the decline will stop. You involuntarily try to "grope for the bottom." You are trying to enter the bottom of the trend to buy the currency at the lowest cost and earn more as a result. But such "fumbling" is very dangerous, therefore in the English-speaking investor environment it is also called catching a falling knife - catching a falling knife Wink
Sam San

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:47:39 PM

1. You should not be afraid and sell your bitcoins.
2. You should buy more bitcoins when their prices hit the bottom.
3. You have to persist and store your bitcoin for long.
This are the right thing to do when prices drop instead of being panic of every fall. Watching the chart all day make you sad but take a look on the bright side of it. Buy huge volume at lower price makes you lessen the risk because once the price recover you are going to gain good profit even it takes longer time.
any trading activity must have an entry strategy and an exit strategy that can be based on either indicators or event conditions. then the trade will be clear it will be either an investment or speculation, which without a difference at what price to enter and exit the main pick up movement.

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:55:01 PM

Trading or investing in the Crypto market is a psychological battle for yourself. Securities investors often say that investing in traditional markets requires very high disciplinary action. This demonstrates how they will control themselves for the volatility of the market. How can they eliminate the wrong decisions that most people still make and adhere to the strategies they have set.
If traditional markets require discipline, the Crypto market requires resilience and a sense of steel. The Crypto market has tremendous fluctuations in comparison to other markets in the world, in this market the preparation of emotions and keeping a cool head for a trader requires a lot of practice.
Here are the things you need to remember and when you need the best psychology for a Trader to cope with market fluctuations.
If you are really lucky to have a source of money to invest in when the market goes down, it can be a good time to start making money. Many people keep thinking about adjusting the market as a "Flash Sales", and always try to think of getting the bottom right of Bitcoin to make the most profit, but then you will notice the bottom of the day. this is the peak of tomorrow.
When you look at price charts, look at the price of coin straight into the pit, you ask yourself when it will stop the price drop? You are catching yourself to catch the bottom of this rebate. Getting the bottom means you are trying to trade in a bottom of a downtrend trend. It must be emphasized that it is really difficult to get the bottom right in a downward trend, which is just like posting a knife with a high velocity.
If you still insist on capturing the bottom of the rebate, you are missing out on a lot of better earning opportunities. There may be times when the secret is simply "ONLY, ONLY AND ONLY" until you have identified a trend reversal of the market. Many people lose more when they keep their view on having the most profit when they catch the bottom. From time to time, you intend to place orders when thinking that the current price is closer to the bottom of the market than waiting to determine the right trend.
Many people have done this, the general psychological tendency of the market. Many stories share the same plot, and each time you see a coin A rising drastically, you start to sell your Coin B and immediately jump into Coin A. The psychological effect is called The FOMO is a normal fear of human psychology but is really dangerous in the Crypto market.
Those who have just entered the market, will spend a lot of time to "charting". Looking back, if you are honest with yourself, how much time you wasted. You spend a lot of time learning and learning the knowledge and application, but also spend a lot of time aimlessly to look forever into the computer screen with the red blue.
Sometimes the best thing you can do is to put a little order, walk scattered, trust the strategy you set, and remember "IF YOU DO NOT COME BACK TO YOUR STRATEGY, YOU ARE SURFING IN THE MARKET "
Bitcoin is a volatile crypto currency and thus valuation is subject to market risk and varies according to market demand and supply so the pump and dump in the valuation of bitcoin is very common so the foremost thing that one needs to do in the time of defyis that never loose your patience and be very wise that when to buy and selling of your coin as the deflation time is not for panic selling of your coin, it is the time for holding and waiting for the next pump.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 05:56:55 PM

I agree with you . The information you shared really helpful to me. We should control emotions whenever the market falls. If you have some capital I think you should continue to invest even when the market drops.

rindayle

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:49:36 PM

I think in this situation should be set clear plans that sees an investor. If a person really analyzes correctly, he must understand that the market will grow and bring profit. This stage is like the calm before the storm that soon must take place. Our task is to wait and not listen to negative comments.
Deepak82740

Activity: 12

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 03:57:41 PM

Also don't trust on rumors, don't sell your bitcoin in hurry and mostly don't let your trust be aside from bitcoin.
Ahimoth

Activity: 812

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:03:14 PM

I think in this situation should be set clear plans that sees an investor. If a person really analyzes correctly, he must understand that the market will grow and bring profit. This stage is like the calm before the storm that soon must take place. Our task is to wait and not listen to negative comments.
I have only two things that I shouldn't do when Bitcoin price drop it is selling and trading. But I continue to invest because I believe there's no reason to stop investing everytime its dropping price because eventually it will back again, sometimes I calm myself then continue to do it when I know the situation is good enough. Also Bitcoin price drop is always happen but in the end it rise again, so the best to do is to wait and have patient.
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:05:55 PM

Also don't trust on rumors, don't sell your bitcoin in hurry and mostly don't let your trust be aside from bitcoin.

If you trust on rumors so easily, I don't think you can call yourself a good investor or trader. As an investor, you should be able to find trustworthy sites or sources of information that can help you with your investing and that is also means great profit. Some popular investors is a great example of great sources of information since most of them releases their own books about their experiences and trading techniques that can help you.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:12:00 PM

Guys I will just sum up my experience here in the market in just two lines as below:

In Investing, always remember that Rome was not built in a day

&& In Trading, always remember that Hiroshima and Nagasaki were destroyed in a day.

So whenever the prices of the bitcoin and other crypto coins drop, instead of creating panic, you should maintain your calm and act wisely!

cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 04:13:07 PM

Yeah, that's a good advices. First of all we need to be very patient. For me, best thing that  I can do when the prices drop - nothing. Just sit and wait (if it's happen not after "moon").
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:19:08 AM

I guess when the price of bitcoin goes down, what we must do is stay not to get panic because it will lead to wrong decision.
If you hold huge amount of coins, your loss will be big if you wrong choosing the actions. We can calculate if we want to cut our loss, or buy more coins with a lower price later.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MMS2017

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:47:34 AM

For me i do things when i know that bitcoin price fall and for me in these days market down is a panic and i stop selling my coin in that time while i advise this to others people are now aware that we should hold our coins and instead of selling we should keep it for future.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: