Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:10:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Three things you should not do when Bitcoin prices drop!  (Read 4775 times)
Riingdian

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:39:21 PM

At this point it is a great thing that you have drawn attention to the ways in which one can alert oneself. But it's really scary when you look at the discount charts every hour

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bakkang

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 12:50:00 PM

Three things we should not do when bitcoin prices drop such as:
1. Panic selling. 
-------->  we should not panic to sell all our bitcoin because it will resulted to a big dump of bitcoin.
2. Not being patient
------->  let us always look at the positive side of bitcoin that in every dump it will eventually goes to it's price higher than the what we expected so all we need to do is to hold our bitcoin and have patience to wait until it pump again.
3. We shouldn't be afraid
-------> in a crypto world all we need to have is the courage to take the risk because with that risk we will learned a lot specially in dealing with the ups and down of bitcoin.
dat.ho12492

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2018, 01:10:43 PM

Three things we should not do when bitcoin prices drop such as:
1. Panic selling. 
-------->  we should not panic to sell all our bitcoin because it will resulted to a big dump of bitcoin.
2. Not being patient
------->  let us always look at the positive side of bitcoin that in every dump it will eventually goes to it's price higher than the what we expected so all we need to do is to hold our bitcoin and have patience to wait until it pump again.
3. We shouldn't be afraid
-------> in a crypto world all we need to have is the courage to take the risk because with that risk we will learned a lot specially in dealing with the ups and down of bitcoin.
In normal times, if you say these things, people will feel very easy, anyone can do it but when we face unexpected situations, we will not be able to do it, our psyche is very easy to panic and out of control, losing a large amount of money in a short period of time is not something that people can endure. And so, I think what we should not do when the price of bitcoin drops is that we should stop observing and checking the price of the market, forget the market and come back after the storm is over

▀▀▀▀▀█████████   CRYPTON          ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬                    
▬▬          Revolutionary Cryptocurrency Exchange
Jamburn

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:23:52 PM

That is the right thing to do when prices drop. We need to keep, we need to buy and not intend to sell because you will probably lose.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 01:42:42 PM

I think I agree with your thoughts. Besides of your analysis, people tend to impatient and afraid of something that is not really happening. Those who sell their coin in hurry or immediately when look at the fallen price indeed have a week principal or foundation of intention when starting bitcoin, and I think that's ridiculous. So, yes, holding on our settled strategies with fully believe and optimism that we can survive and achieve our goals is the most important thing to do, unless you flow with the trend and lose many more.   
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:13:05 PM

You are right so many people have become helpless all in the name of price crash we need to get our self equip with the background knowledge on bitcoin before we even come into it and there are some certain things we must not do in other to safe our self's from frustration and depression during price fall. So at that we must learn not to follow things titely and stay focus in other not to get carried on aware when the challenges comes.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:22:27 PM

I think I agree with your thoughts. Besides of your analysis, people tend to impatient and afraid of something that is not really happening. Those who sell their coin in hurry or immediately when look at the fallen price indeed have a week principal or foundation of intention when starting bitcoin, and I think that's ridiculous. So, yes, holding on our settled strategies with fully believe and optimism that we can survive and achieve our goals is the most important thing to do, unless you flow with the trend and lose many more.   

In fact, such thinking will be difficult to implement. When we are in a state of loss that involves a good amount of money, most people will certainly be in a panic condition. Doubts can arise at times like that and can cause people to make instant decisions. For me, a solution that might be taken in unfavorable conditions is to leave it. I mean, by not continuing to see the movement of the value of our investment.

Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
November 14, 2018, 02:32:16 PM

panic sell becomes a thing that must be avoided when the price decreases. because panic sell can trigger a lot of factors including sales at low prices. this can happen because someone is surprised by the decline in bitcoin at a very low price and they are trapped in a high purchase. so that's a thing to avoid.
Alfred Perry

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 15, 2018, 10:39:40 PM

I personally do which has been helping me is that, when the prices goes down, I try my best to sell or exchange all my coins I have into USDT which is a more stable coins even if prices goes down.
fangbian

Activity: 32

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 12:25:04 AM

Thank you very much for giving me such incredibly useful information
Globalbitcoinl

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:31:19 PM

try to invest with free money, listen to the news less, and study technical analysis
ardhigalau

Activity: 316

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 07:52:24 PM

Hey, that's a very good suggestion, indeed people always act FOMO, but that's what happens now. One thing I hold, I have never been a panic seller, I only sell bitcoin when I need it.
Glutius

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:42:27 PM

You are right, and if you want to keep your nerves and coins - just buy bitcoin and forget about it for a few years. The market is unstable and constantly fluctuates, and if you constantly watch it, you will only make yourself worse.

esetop01tryba

Activity: 238

https://www.empirehotels.io

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:46:57 PM

Let it fall to the lowest price so that you get minimum risk of loss from buying at price from where it can fall more..
I think you are deeply mistaken. Or are you a prophet and know to what point he should fall to minimize the risk of loss ? How much do you think this is?) 0.01$ ?) LOL ))

EMPIREHOTELS  (EMPC) (https://www.empirehotels.io/) The Future of Hospitality
absurde

Activity: 532
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 08:48:35 PM

good advices, experience ,s the most valuable thing on the world, that's why try to learn something when you make mistakes and get lessons.
Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:54:08 PM

Of course, it is difficult not to follow the movement of the bitcoin price. But during the General fall of the market it is better not to monitor the current situation, as it negatively affects your nerves. And in any case you can not sell your coins, this is the stupidest thing you can do during the fall of the price.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:02:03 PM

I agree with your suggestions, staying away from these listed suggestions could do away with most of the panic in the system. BTC is going through a lot but lets do our possible best to trust it since together we can make it happen.
rtm125

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 09:06:36 PM

I am very sad to see so many investors selling their coins during the fall in cryptocurrency prices. You need to do the opposite-to buy the maximum number of coins that you can afford, as the price is very low. And in the future, the price will still recover and continue to grow.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:07:17 PM

I think that the main thing is not to start panicking! It is the most important rule for traders in any situation. To my mind, everyone should understand the basic rules of market and not to hurry to sell coins at the low price

Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 10:15:33 PM

Do not stare at the Chart all day!

I agree with you that you should not look at it every day as this will make you worse when the market falls. When you become negative, you will try to think of things worse, and this will make you make the wrong decision, it makes you regret when you do it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: