Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:56:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ✴Sodom and Gomorrah Revisited  (Read 63 times)
Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 401

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:15:01 PM
Last edit: September 06, 2018, 03:27:48 PM by Ucy

Some months ago i posted a video about the ruin of the cities  of Sodom and Gomorrah and why they were destroyed by our Creator.

Yesterday I stumbled across  another nice Sodom & Gomorrah video on YouTube, https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vLEJ1sZxjA4 It made me realize something very important: our Creator is extremely liberal, merciful and kind but when it's time to judge the wicked, he judges them without mercy.  I wondered why He would be so ruthless? Was He trying to prevent another violence from spreading on Earth. The destruction happened few hundred years after he destroyed the world and the violent humans with great flood.
Evidences of Biblical accounts are all scattered all over the World yet people still think He does not exist. The Holybook clearly predicted the desolation of the Cities of Babylon, Egypt, Sudan etc. This ancient cities lie in complete desolation yet people still doubt this things? Out of all these desolated lands only Isreal has been made fertile again just as prophesied. Nothing could grow in Isreal then until it was reoccupied again over 70yrs ago.
"This whole land will be a desolation and a horror, and these nations will serve the king of Babylon seventy years. ‘Then it will be when seventy years are completed I will punish the king of Babylon and that nation,’ declares the LORD, ‘for their iniquity, and the land of the Chaldeans; and I will make it an everlasting desolation…" Jeremiah 25:11-12; 29:10-14

"I will make the land of Egypt desolate among devastated lands, and her cities will lie desolate forty years among ruined cities. And I will disperse the Egyptians among the nations and scatter them through the countries."- Ezekiel 29:12

“‘Yet this is what the Sovereign Lord says: At the end of forty years I will gather the Egyptians from the nations where they were scattered. I will bring them back from captivity and return them to Upper Egypt, the land of their ancestry. There they will be a lowly kingdom. It will be the lowliest of kingdoms and will never again exalt itself above the other nations. I will make it so weak that it will never again rule over the nations." -  Ezekiel 29:1-21

✴Upper Nile is actually South Sudan. Isn't this amazing?

"Sudan Will Be Punished.
This is what the LORD says to me: How horrible it will be for the land of whirring wings
which lies beyond the rivers of Sudan. It sends messengers by sea in boats made of reeds
skimming over the surface of the water. Go, swift messengers, to a tall and smooth-skinned people,
a people who are feared far and near, a strong and aggressive nation, whose land is divided by rivers. Look when someone raises a flag on the mountains.
Listen when someone blows a ram’s horn,all you inhabitants of the world who live on the earth." - Isaiah 18

I try to refrain from posting stuff about God's wrath and anger. I focused mainly on His nice/kind side (negative stories weaken me alot) but I learned from the Holybook that he doesn't take things likely with people who hide the angry side of him.

NOTE: Sodom and Gomorrah was not destroyed just for homosexuality. I am yet to see a single place in the Holybook where it is stated that God destroyed the cities for homosexuality. Please inform me if you have seen one. The Cities were actually destroyed for sin. The sins include Tyranny, Wickedness, Idol Worshipping, Sexual sin(adultery and fornication) etc. People were heavily oppressed by these cities in those days . The oppressed people petitioned God. God heard them and sent down an angel to warn a man called Lot (the only good person in the city) to flee the city in order not to get caught up in the the upcoming destruction.
From my little knowledge of the Holybook I notice that God hates  hypocrites and pleased with those who are Sobered despite their sins. We all sinners. Only He is Good!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Goodvalony

Activity: 616
Merit: 16

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 12:11:45 AM

what was in the picture please.
looks like you were writing a story and showing something else.
Louis21
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 03:27:52 AM

Yes, as you mentioned Sodom and Gomarrah was not only destroy for homosexuality but the main reason why God destroy them is because of it.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: