Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:24:02 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are people nervous about owning and investing in cryptocurrencies?  (Read 2211 times)
Tulanpa

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:30:33 PM

My friend they will be nervous, when you are looking at what you invested on going under and towards crashing, though crypto currency can never crash, but at least we all have to hold for it to get better a bit before making a move to invest.
podidhana

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:33:33 PM

Actually, the main reason is that newbies do not know about the crypto. Especially they do not have good experience about the crypto market. So they are very nervous about invest in the cryptocurrencies. This is normal, because in my early days I acted like them. That days i'm very nervous in the crypto market. Another thing is, most people do not yet know about the crypto. So I think that all these issues are resolved after getting good knowledge and getting more experiences.
balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:04:49 PM

People get nervous because they only see the market conditions are falling. They are too scared of the decline and are very worried that their money will be lost.
curly228

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:35:13 PM

It's very easy to answer this question, for people it's still something new and it needs to be worked out, that is to leave the comfort zone, and this is not so easy, because of this many are experiencing

❱  Whitepaper  ❱   E M R X ─ Token ─   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
[ ◾ telegram   ◾ facebook   ◾ TWITTER ]   New Digital Economy
AmazingTiger

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:57:46 PM

Its only natural people gets suspicious. Every one invests to earn money and who likes to lose. That’s why they are extra careful. But its also true that they can lose their investment totally. They keep that in mind prepare themselves for this kind of situation.
rosezionjohn

Activity: 882
Merit: 301

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:02:38 PM

Many are so emotional and that clouds their trading or investment decision most of the time. Some are probably not used to seeing a down market and a red portfolio for months. 
aoluain
Legendary

Activity: 2296
Merit: 1280

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:06:39 PM

I see a lot of questions about cryptocurrency. I don't understand why people are so suspicious. We all see that even taking into account the fact that the cryptocurrency fluctuates, falls, rises again. But from year to year growing. Even when the price is low, it is a great opportunity to buy more cryptocurrencies when a good time to sell is rising if it is not a long term investment. In any case, there are positive aspects, the main thing to be able to use them and look for. And there is no reason for tantrums and nerves. And the risks associated with cryptocurrencies, we all know and understand. To do this, we do our research. And each of us is doing everything possible to minimize the risks. So why are so many people constantly nervous and worried about it?
You can blame media. They portray bitcoin and crypto as something that is bad. Take for example, Warren Buffet's attack, calling bitcoin as a rat poison. That alone will not sink on a casual investors like the majority of us, or people wanting to enter. And then media saying that its been used by criminals. So media for me plays a big role on why crypto is getting a negative side from a lot of people and not wanting to join and enter the ecosystem. Yes, DYOR should be the first thing to do, research everything and when you are ready then enter and invest. No need to listen to media and don't be influence by them.

Yes I agree, the media has been painting a mostly negative picture of crypto and particularly bitcoin.
I would say that most people who are not into crypto dont realise there are so many other projects
apart from bitcoin, and that they know the name bitcoin but dont have a true understanding of how
it actually works.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
patykuprova

Activity: 364

Creative & digital marketing agency

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 07:06:52 PM

Peopel nervous because nowaday too much scam in the crypto and many investor lose too much money. inadditional, the the bear market is also a reason nervousing, normal people can not earn money in this time except whale.

I have finished kyc but not get token yet. Telegram @BeansreaL
My Erc-20 address: 0xe3e21e290544471facac5b9fb51127b1a0725710
btchunter786

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:09:52 PM

Its as it were normal individuals gets suspicious. Each one contributes to win cash and who likes to lose. That’s why they are additional cautious. But its moreover genuine that they can lose their venture completely. They keep that in intellect plan themselves for this kind of circumstance.
Momoamzad

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 07:14:45 PM

I think the reason behind this is up down red market in crypto world..they are confused which one gonna moon and which one will dump you. so people are showing verh concern about investment.

Bayonetto

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:16:21 PM

They are probably nervous because of the tremendous drop that the mainstream currencies are having at the moment, but they are also avoiding looking at the future and their long term reliability
Balinsayaw

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:28:08 AM

You can only be nervous if you lose a lot on your investment. Investing in crypto needs a lot of knowledge. Don't invest if you think you cannot gain.
A study is a key to gain if you want to invest.
GERMO COIN

Activity: 406

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:47:13 AM

because market prices are now down and people feel nervous to invest in crypto, because they don't want their money to run out to invest in crypto without getting profit.

judyrob

Activity: 798
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:55:36 AM

many are still nervous because they don't believe it. Perhaps they join when crypto in bad circumstances and until now there is no increment or fortunately they can feel. This certainly made to believe in the results for crypto is difficult to be accepted. so it's not completely wrong for their nervous and did not believe. the circumstances that forced them minded like that.
zhexian

Activity: 53

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:00:27 AM

Any investment will be risky, and there are certain risks in the encryption market. Our investment this year has cost us a lot. I think that as long as we have more confidence in the encryption market and maintain enough patience, then we will recover our losses.
Ekaterina Stalin

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:02:46 AM

This is what people call the panic effect. When the market begins to fall wildly, most investors will worry about the market collapse or suffer huge losses.
EveningRock

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:03:39 AM

people nervous just bcause they scare of loosing money.some people not have proper knowledge about cryptocurrency.onother reason is most of the country can not accept this.but when they see the future of cryptocurrency i think their mind will change
Asprincess7

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:16:42 AM

people are nervous just because of mamy country can not accept it.they can not have much knowledge about bitcoin
semes

Activity: 713
Merit: 31

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:18:32 AM

In this process, the cryptos are not going well. We know that many people invest here with a limited budget. Decline in value is causing people to get tense.
izza123

Activity: 382
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:21:58 AM

Because there are too many bad news and negative reviews from people who have lost money. But you have to understand that people lose money only because of their illiteracy.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: