Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 05:37:11 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are people nervous about owning and investing in cryptocurrencies?  (Read 2213 times)
Lake20
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:39:32 PM

I think the reason for the nervousness is because of the unpredictable nature of Cryptocurrency. There is possibility of making crazy profit overnight and there is also the tendency of losing hugely .
rhenrhen

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:46:04 PM

I think these people are driven by the fact that in the digital world, we cannot deny that scams and frauds are present. Also, maybe other people might think bitcoin is not yet legal because some countries ban it. I think they just need to have a proofreading about crypto for their own consumption.
Malkazimir

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:59:17 PM

I see a lot of questions about cryptocurrency. I don't understand why people are so suspicious. We all see that even taking into account the fact that the cryptocurrency fluctuates, falls, rises again. But from year to year growing. Even when the price is low, it is a great opportunity to buy more cryptocurrencies when a good time to sell is rising if it is not a long term investment. In any case, there are positive aspects, the main thing to be able to use them and look for. And there is no reason for tantrums and nerves. And the risks associated with cryptocurrencies, we all know and understand. To do this, we do our research. And each of us is doing everything possible to minimize the risks. So why are so many people constantly nervous and worried about it?

I'm more than confident that only a small part of the players in the crypto market understand the processes that are taking place here. Most people do not want to study the theoretical part deeply. That's why we constantly see panic.
bryle10

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:12:18 PM

because they are not sure if their money will increase and lift. because they see that super market value is afraid they will grow because it might be lost too.
Viscore

Activity: 3080
Merit: 649

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:21:27 PM

I see a lot of questions about cryptocurrency. I don't understand why people are so suspicious. We all see that even taking into account the fact that the cryptocurrency fluctuates, falls, rises again. But from year to year growing. Even when the price is low, it is a great opportunity to buy more cryptocurrencies when a good time to sell is rising if it is not a long term investment. In any case, there are positive aspects, the main thing to be able to use them and look for. And there is no reason for tantrums and nerves. And the risks associated with cryptocurrencies, we all know and understand. To do this, we do our research. And each of us is doing everything possible to minimize the risks. So why are so many people constantly nervous and worried about it?

I'm more than confident that only a small part of the players in the crypto market understand the processes that are taking place here. Most people do not want to study the theoretical part deeply. That's why we constantly see panic.

Maybe they are just thinking of easily in crypto world and they are exactly wrong.  Thinking of quick returns and fast growth profit will made them unconditionally stable mind and panic will arise. The assurance of taking back our investment will be lessen just because of these people existence.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:26:31 PM

You all correctly say, but not every market participant understands all the advantages, disadvantages and risks that are associated with it. Everyone wants a big profit in a short period of time and few are ready for profit in the long run.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
RobotNIK

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

ADAB Solutions First crypto exchange Islamic Cryp

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:33:55 PM

It is very likely that people who are so nervous play on everything that they have, so this is so dangerous for them!

ADAB Solutions
 First crypto exchange Islamic Crypto Exchange
http://www.adabsolutions.com
clarise123

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:35:47 PM

I think it's because of the collapse of market value. so we should always be careful when investing.
you should always be on the market to know when to invest and not lose money.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
coinbirds

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:19:39 PM

The main reason for that  is that many people put all eggs in one basket  and when their coin is  crashing they are in trouble.
The other reason for panic is when people invest the amount they are not ready to lose.
We all know that investing in crypo is associated with high risk and we should not have all our investment in it, we should diversify them.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 05:24:48 PM

It seems to me that such a situation is generally considered normal, especially when people do not understand what they are doing, because cryptocurrency is exactly the place to invest, but for this you need to understand the situation.
castiloros

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 08:59:45 AM

many who do not already have this knowledge and that makes many people fret with the condition of the existing crypto. a bad circumstance such as this did a lot to get people thinking bad about crypto and this makes them go. Crypto investment indeed is promising but the risk is there precisely to make this promising thing turns into panic.
cliber

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

umachit.fund

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:14:16 AM

I see the concerns of people in doing activities on cryptocurrency because they have no knowledge of cryptocurrency. They are afraid of losing a lot of assets or money when the selling price is low. Even though my belief is the greater the risk, the greater the benefits we will get. What I mean is that they don't want to take risks.

baienpee

Activity: 105

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:15:23 AM

The cryptocurrency is a new financial industry. Its market value is very large. Maybe you can get rich overnight, or you can completely go bankrupt overnight.
Callanta787

Activity: 546
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2018, 09:29:18 AM

Cryptocurrency is a high risk investment and its not a wise choice for people who are not ready to get to zero because it can happen ,crypto is only for strong investors ,I'm ready for the risks ,out of nothing there is always something

adarwis

Activity: 560
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:50:02 AM

all the owners of coins in large or small numbers will experience things like that, there is little worry that their capital will decrease if they see the market continues to decline, but that is normal in my opinion, for large investors such things will be used as a means of gaining profit by buying coins at cheap prices
Nikolas_the_Wonderworker

Activity: 238

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:01:59 PM

Over the past nine months, with the fall of all altcoins, there certainly is a reason to worry and nervous investors. Only those investors who daily traded with their investments are not nervous. Just sitting and waiting for profits at the present time in the crypto is difficult.
Weirdwas

Activity: 113

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:50:01 PM

So many people are nervous about owning and investing in cryptocurrencies cos a lot of them are afraid of getting their money lost. So many of them think that it is an easy way to lose money and they don't want that. Some others are just scared as to what the future holds for them with crypocurrencies, and as such, do not want to take a chance with it.
Weirdwas

Activity: 113

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 12:57:02 PM

So many people are nervous about owning and investing in cryptocurrencies cos a lot of them are afraid of getting their money lost. So many of them think that it is an easy way to lose money and they don't want that. Some others are just scared as to what the future holds for them with crypocurrencies, and as such, do not want to take a chance with it.
RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:55:14 PM

A lot of people are scared when it comes to investing or putting their money in any kind of investments that gives them the risk of losing their money in the long term that is why so many people are nervous about buying and owning cryptocurrencies. They need better assurances to make them want to invest in the coins that are available to them
jpaul

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:02:02 PM

There are a lot of factors that constitute to this. A lot of people are not risk takers and would rather just stay in their own bubble and enjoy the money that they get from their jobs without having to risk anything. While a lot of peoplw who are interested in investing still think that the coins are some kind of scams so they are scared to put their money into it

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: