Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:17:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are people nervous about owning and investing in cryptocurrencies?  (Read 2211 times)
eagleman

Activity: 1190
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:10:11 PM

So many people are nervous about owning and investing in cryptocurrencies cos a lot of them are afraid of getting their money lost. So many of them think that it is an easy way to lose money and they don't want that. Some others are just scared as to what the future holds for them with crypocurrencies, and as such, do not want to take a chance with it.
All they think is they can become one of the richest person on Earth by just simply investing on it.

That's the wrong believe that's on their mind, they never think of it as the same thing like stock market and any other investment.
Gurjasmeet
Copper Member

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:16:08 PM

I think lot of people are so worried about crypto due to falling down the market. but the old investors have still hoping, market will grow up.
GabrielKiara

Activity: 273
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 06:21:58 PM

So many people are nervous about owning and investing in cryptocurrencies cos a lot of them are afraid of getting their money lost. So many of them think that it is an easy way to lose money and they don't want that. Some others are just scared as to what the future holds for them with crypocurrencies, and as such, do not want to take a chance with it.
All they think is they can become one of the richest person on Earth by just simply investing on it.

That's the wrong believe that's on their mind, they never think of it as the same thing like stock market and any other investment.
Well i already hear that many times lol it's like they just lazy to sell until 1 sell button can make them really rich. What a greedy people.
Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:10:39 PM

People are nervous about owning and investing into cryptocurrency because of the nature of cryptocurrency that is very volatile meaning it is very risky to invest. It os either you will lose your money or if you are fortunate enough there is also a possibility to double your money. I think that is the main reason why people are afraid and nervous to invest in it.
cryptobae10

Activity: 658
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2018, 07:18:35 PM

I do not think it’s about been nervous
We all want to make more money and logic says you need to invest money to make more money
To do that you can join in crypto currency and invest in valuable projects with solidified products and will make the future even bright

Don’t be nervous and you cannot panic
thuyvy2207

Activity: 256
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:28:09 PM

In my opinion, people are anxious in investing their money in the cryptocurrency market because Bitcoin prices are falling so much that make their assets are evaporated.

notlasttrain

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:30:17 PM

This is a very risky market and people are worrying about their money they invested in coins. Also a lot of pole afraid something they don't understand
supahlovah

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:31:52 PM

If you invest your own money you would worry also I think. So nothing unusual in this, I am worrying also about my money!!!
guillot1ne

Activity: 210

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:34:37 PM

Many of them just spend in crypto all of their money, and they just want to earn something. This make them so nervous.

SkillOfToper

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:42:58 PM

No one wants to lose his money and this is normal! I don't think that here are people who don't care about coin price and they just playing games

Coroline

Activity: 1092
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 07:47:43 PM

I see a lot of questions about cryptocurrency. I don't understand why people are so suspicious. We all see that even taking into account the fact that the cryptocurrency fluctuates, falls, rises again. But from year to year growing. Even when the price is low, it is a great opportunity to buy more cryptocurrencies when a good time to sell is rising if it is not a long term investment. In any case, there are positive aspects, the main thing to be able to use them and look for. And there is no reason for tantrums and nerves. And the risks associated with cryptocurrencies, we all know and understand. To do this, we do our research. And each of us is doing everything possible to minimize the risks. So why are so many people constantly nervous and worried about it?
because none of this guarantees, therefore people are still doubtful about crypto, because crypto risk is very large, such as loss or profit that is doubled we don't know that
bharatpatel

Activity: 248

diceroll.xyz

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:19:46 PM

Still major investors learning all the things and new to this world. Even smart people or scammers also there who manipulate their mind like pump and dump groups or any fake bad or good news. And we can see the effect of this in market. Sometime it's good and opposite also.  Smiley

DiceRoll    |    Probability tool    |    Exchange 
CaMeRoNy

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 08:25:37 PM

I agree that even with such a market there are positive aspects that should be used. But also at the same time I understand what most people feel, as the market has fallen very much.

ataki

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 12, 2018, 11:59:01 PM

Many people are nervous when investing in Crypto as they are investing more than that they can afford to lose
and they have  not got used to the  volatility of the market and bearish conditions.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 12:43:44 AM

Only those people lack of knowledge about crypto getting nervous in owning and investing on it. But to those has enough knowledge do not worry on it. Yes the nervous is always excess but lesser. If you want to invest think positive and never think to loss.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
MGBloomz

Activity: 238

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:36:21 AM

So why are so many people constantly nervous and worried about it?
Maybe they are risking more than they can afford to lose. If they are, it is not a wise thing to do. When you invest in cryptocurrencies you should be prepared to go to zero. It is a real possibility. As much as I would like to think it is not, it is similar to gambling. So people should understand this one thing that they can lose their investment. If they can afford to lose it and be Okay with it, there is no place for worry and nervousness.

Yeah they were in panic as the price had downfall from their expectation and this market has no sign of any bullish which I think the reason that they were panic. I don't care on the market situation now as I know that someday this will bounce back.

siupang2

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 01:48:47 AM

So many people nervous or afraid to invest in crypto because some people still afraid due volatility of crypto, some people don't want to invest because it's illegal in their country so better safe than sorry, some people waiting for law that rules crypto in good way so they can feel better and some people still think crypto is like gambling (this is funny but it's true).
bolbau

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:28:25 AM

many people were nervous about cryptocurrency due to unstable prices lately, especially after the crypto market experienced quite poor conditions and a very deep price decline since the beginning of the year. Negative news that continues to emerge and strengthen in the media is also a factor, worsening the situation. It is very normal if many people are nervous about this factor, because trading indirectly is about who loses and wins in market bets, those who succeed in reading the market situation well will take their money that fails and do cutloss, an ecosystem like this must changed, cryptocurrency requires more than just a trading tool.
CEOKEY

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:36:27 AM

In my opinion, electronic money can give people a good opportunity to make a profit in the electronic money market. But this is a non-governmental free market. Electronic money is very volatile and many criminals use electronic money for illegal activities. Right now, very few governments encourage the use of electronic money ... So people are worried about owning and investing in electronic money.
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 02:48:10 AM

So many people nervous or afraid to invest in crypto because some people still afraid due volatility of crypto, some people don't want to invest because it's illegal in their country so better safe than sorry, some people waiting for law that rules crypto in good way so they can feel better and some people still think crypto is like gambling (this is funny but it's true).
Volatility play a big role in terms of investing, many people still afraid thinking that any moment the value of their holding can fall, just like what is happening right now, if you don't have deeper ideas regarding to this industry surely you will sell out to panic and allowed yourself to lose your investment, it's a must to have good understanding in order to survive and keep moving from the volatile market like this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: