Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 12:10:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: constantsail.com  (Read 1238 times)
PrintCoins (OP)

Activity: 533
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 28, 2011, 11:52:24 PM

I will be finishing up a pirate game called http://constantsail.com soon . It is web based and you can capture other players ships in pvp battles.

I'll be accepting payments in bitcoins for full membership. Let me know if you would be interested in playing.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
memvola

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 29, 2011, 12:21:47 AM

Hard to say before testing the final product but definitely interested.
damnek

Activity: 614
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 29, 2011, 11:10:17 AM

I'm waiting for Bitcoin prize fees being introduced into games. That would be awesome. sc2btc.com is a nice example of this.
trilby

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 29, 2011, 11:13:55 AM

I will be looking in to this game it does sound quite interesting
memvola

Activity: 938
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 29, 2011, 11:28:57 AM

I'm waiting for Bitcoin prize fees being introduced into games. That would be awesome. sc2btc.com is a nice example of this.

I'm mostly looking for strategy games which allow social interaction. I wouldn't say no to creating a pirate gang, coming together and plotting with some friends, especially if the prize is real.
PrintCoins (OP)

Activity: 533
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 31, 2011, 06:58:48 PM

@all
The game is up now at http://constantsail.com !

@memvola

The previous version of the game had guilds, and they were pretty active. They will be back soon in the new version, along with port battles where people can work together to seize investments in a port.

@damnek

I have though of the same thing for this game. If I get enough users, I might run an alternative version of the game where 1000-in-game gold is = 1 BTC, and the game won't create new gold unless people put BTC in. When you do put BTC in, you get 50% for yourself, and 50% goes to the NPC port merchants and such. Everyone would compete for real gold. Smiley

I am not sure I would have a cash-out option, as that would require more security features, but I haven't ruled that idea out.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: