Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 04:06:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market is going down, is it a good time to hold the coin?  (Read 2499 times)
karthcrypt

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:10:53 PM

Your five hundred dollars will buy you many coin. You need to research your options very well if you are considering investing in ICO otherwise,  just buy ethereum and bitcoin and you should be fine!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Black Coffee

Activity: 228
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:17:29 PM

I now have $ 500 in capital. Is this the right time to hold the coin. and what kind of coin should I hold? I need some advice now, Because according to my judgment this will be the momentum for altcoin to explode in the end of 2018
are you sure that altcoin will explode at the end of the year? what are the reasons that make you so sure? if you believe I suggest you consider the BNB, take your time to analyze it.
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:24:04 PM

As we know the cryptomarket is going down. Of course this is good time to buy ether or bitcoin. But I hold my coins. All alts failed  and that is the resaon to hold for the best times.

In crypto investment, of course you have to be willing to take risks, the market will recover soon so buying and holding when the market drop will make us successful and get a big profit.

TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:35:13 PM

I now have $ 500 in capital. Is this the right time to hold the coin. and what kind of coin should I hold? I need some advice now, Because according to my judgment this will be the momentum for altcoin to explode in the end of 2018

I think its really good decision to choose altcoin right now. Most altcoin with good project drop the price more than 80% and i think ETH and ELA is good coin to collect but this is not investment advice because i am hold that both coin

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
hamster fat

Activity: 462

simply getting the job done

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:45:26 PM

I agree that now is a very interesting time to select a few coins for investment. I think it is better to invest long-term. In this case, you have a good chance of getting a good profit in the future.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
79b79aa8d5047da6d3XX

Activity: 660
Merit: 101

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:51:59 PM

Invest in ETH or NEO, but that's not a short-term investment. In 2018, the market and altcoin cann't be recovered, so if you want to invest now it's best to be mentally prepared and hold it for 8-12 months.

daglordjames

Activity: 550

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:56:31 PM

no if the market is low then buy the coin because soon it will rise up higher or even more.
global110

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 02:00:32 PM

To me, I think you should study the market and make a good research on your own and then choose to hold if possible but if you can trade, it is also a good time to make little profit from the move we are in now.
Thank you
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:01:03 PM

yes in my opinion. but not in a short time. the possibility of growth is not happening this year, maybe in the middle of next year or it could be another year. there are now lots of arguments about the circulation and future of crypto. but I agree that now is the most suitable time to buy lots of altcoins or ethereum.
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:03:39 PM

To me, I think you should study the market and make a good research on your own and then choose to hold if possible but if you can trade, it is also a good time to make little profit from the move we are in now.
Thank you
I hope on pampas some altcoins, I await the growth for STORM and PPT, can be still other would give several x's. but I can not tell anything, I expect good news. patience is what you get.
rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:09:22 PM

I think now is the best time to buy ethereum while the market value ethereum is still very cheap and with your $500 you can buy almost 3 ETH at a price of $197 per coin so buy as early as possible.
adorathris

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:14:11 PM

I think any momentum will not and coins will slowly die because this year there was only one takeoff in April and all))) all the rest of the coins fell and brought losses to their owners.
jusertvaz

Activity: 428
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:19:11 PM

I left the game and feel fine, not worried because of the rate of coins, not worried that the market is dying, I think it's time to stop bullying yourself and just sell everything. I've decided to look for a new way for investment

Vasyan

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:27:21 PM

I think that if the coins are more expensive this fall, they will never rise because people will eventually forget about them as about the last fashion. I think we can wait a little longer and if things do not change then you can start to sell coins
DabsPoorVersion

Activity: 1218
Merit: 315

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:30:32 PM

yes it is, holding a coin is the best and wisest decision you will be made in bear market, if you plan to invest and hold some coins, this is a good start for you. just follow your intuition, if you think this will be the start for altcoins to explode in the end of 2018, then that's good.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

nacareng

Activity: 211

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:37:02 PM

I think this is a very good time to save your coins because you never know what will happen next, as an investment and the key to success here is cryptocurrancy. According to millionaires in hard work and patience is very important in the world of crytocurrancy.
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:42:07 PM

Yes, it is the very good and right time for you to hold especially when market is dump and it is now coming to the last quarter of this year. Because last quarter especially Chistmas season like year 2017 market is very fast rising and increasing its price. And this recent years 2018 market is expected to pump in the coming December.  

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
sadortelk

Activity: 77

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:42:34 PM

All 2018, the market collapses and we hear that you just have to wait, I think that I need to wait for anything, just sell your coins and leave the game. I think that this is a good option to save some of your money and spend it on something important
StormHunter

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:25:13 PM

Most of the wise market analyzer thinking that, this price will soar up with the beginning of 2019. Price now so low. SO it would be a great time to buy coins. i suggest you to hold it until price soar up.
dmamigo

Activity: 1204
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 06:36:06 PM

All 2018, the market collapses and we hear that you just have to wait, I think that I need to wait for anything, just sell your coins and leave the game. I think that this is a good option to save some of your money and spend it on something important

Totally depends upon the HODLer, if the person is ready to risk it, then it's good option HODL. And if fear is killing him/her and some important work needs to be done with fiat money and you are waiting for some miracle suddenly after hearing people giving their speculative thoughts, then just withdraw it.
Before selling or buying just forget everything you hear or read, just think on your own before taking a decision.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: