Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:11:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market is going down, is it a good time to hold the coin?  (Read 2499 times)
happy weblancer

Activity: 518
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:14:20 PM

I also don’t understand why everyone says: hold, hold, don’t  sell. Who cares about my altcoins and what will I do with them? why does everyone on the forum persuade each other not to sell altcoins?? Nobody knows exactly what will happen to the market. Therefore, everyone should make decisions with their own minds, not with strangers.
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Goat Master

Activity: 868
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 07:20:06 PM

I don't know if it is good or bad but I'm still holding the tokens that I believe with confidence.
If one of them reach mass adoption, probably it'll be enough.

██
         ▄▄▀  ▀▄
        ▄▀▀▄▄▄  ▀▄
      ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▀▄
    ▄▀ █  ▄▄▀▀ █  █ ▀▄▄
  ▄▀  ██▀█ ▄▀▀▄ █ █  █▀▄
██   █ █▐▌█ ██ █ ██ █   ██
  ▀▄█  █ █ ▀▄▄▀▄▄███  ▄▀
   ▀▀▄ █▄▄█▄█▀▀   █ ▄▀
      ▀▄▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▀▀██▀
        ▀▄  ▀▀▄▄▄▀
          ▀▄  ▄▀▀
            ██
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀▀
███
███
███
 ███▄         ▄▄
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███
█████████████

█████████████

█████████████
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██████████████▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
      ██▌
    ▄▄███████▄▄
  ▄███▀▀   ▀▀███▄
 ███▀         ▀███
███             ███
███             ███
███             ███
 ███▄         ▄███
  ▀███▄▄   ▄▄███▀
    ▀▀███████▀▀
██████████▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
          ▀██▌
          ▄██▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
██████████▀
██▌    ▀███▄
██▌      ▀███▄
██▌        ▀███

▄▄
████
 ▀▀
        ██
       ████
      ██▌▐██
     ██▌  ▐██
    ██▌    ▐██
   ██▌      ▐██
  ██▌        ▐██
 ██▌          ▐██
██▌    ███████████
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
██▌
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███

███
███
.▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀.
FACEBOOK       REDDIT       TELEGRAM
BITCOINTALK   TWITTER   INSTAGRAM
sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:14:26 AM

The key to making bank in crypto, is to have the fortitude to hold through 1 bear market.

By the time the second bear market rolls around, you'll be at 10x-100x profit from your original investment, and wont care about the volatility.
tradcoin
Copper Member

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:07:18 AM

"Yes, it’s better to hold the coin because market is down now and if you don’t hold it you will not get a good return. In ‘hold option’ there is a risk but I think there is benefit in long planned. For me you can hold bit coin, if there is no other option.   "
starplaks

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:11:30 AM

I think the best option would be to invest in Etherium, I think this is the best option
Dilnaz Bota

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 11:46:12 AM

Ofcourse it is the best time to hold. If you sell now you will get nothing. The price will increase in few days of altcoin because bitcoin's price is rising. You can invest more on Ethereum to get the best results.
GreotDollyce

Activity: 92

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:09:56 PM

In this situation you should hold your bitcoin as well as ETH to get more profit in future than now. It is a situation of panic when many people are selling their coins at low price which is a loss for them. The price will rise again and you should wait for that time.
Fornam

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:11:38 PM

This is the time that you should hold bitcoin and let the price rise again. These price falls are temporary and we are seeing that price of bitcoin is rising for the last few weeks. So when the price gets close to $10k you will have more profits than now.
Cairo18

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:22:57 PM

Yes its even more good to hold our coins during down market because it will help the market rise. This is what we call the demand and supply, this will be the basis if the market or the prices of crypto will increase. And we can also make this time to invest more to help the demand increase and so the price will be.
xysheeh03

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:24:59 PM

I think yes, patiently holding your coin is such a good idea. But if you have a capital for more investment, it is also good to buy more coins so that you can sell it in the future for more earning and more profits.
Malya_alkendy

Activity: 236

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:27:21 PM

An investor will definitely wait for a low price to invest them, because this will create a big profit opportunity when we sell coins later. and now prices are falling, then this is a really good time to start our investment in Cryptocurrency. Buy now and get the best price.
zedaq

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:28:58 PM

I think that it is necessary to analyze the price before investing, so you can compare the prices and history of the ETH project so that all the same investment does not seem very risky. This seems to me a normal action if you are not going to lose money.
goatminer

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:40:38 PM

If you want to be ensured in not losing your money then you have to buy Bitcoin. It won't rise really quick and won't bring you a lot of profit in a second but it's kind of reliable coin. If you some altcoin then Ethereum is maybe your choice. Other ones is really risky.
mobireal

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 02:44:51 PM

for me i will say selling at this bear market is highly bad and not advisable why because you will sell it at a lost price all you need to do is just have patient's for it to recover before selling.
CryptoPairFTX

Activity: 90

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:11:01 PM

I would advise you not to ask for help in the forum, try doing your own research. Investment is something you do for yourself. Now, you have data regarding how much you can afford to invest. Just observe the market and it's trends and analyze every single detail that you can gather. Then make the decision. Best of luck!
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:12:41 PM

If the market is going down and we know it will happen we will surely sell out are coins and buy at low.
But we don't know what will happen, the market is really down for a long time now.
all we can do now is to hold and buy more at a deeper price.
If we think that the coins have no future then we should sell it out now before it gone to zero value.
bovesgiraffe

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:15:49 PM

yes, i tihnk it is a good idea to hold your coins now, the market will go high i think!
tytanhamon04

Activity: 210

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:16:07 PM

If you still keep your coins then it's too late to sell ! Soon the market will turn around and prices will begin to rise ! So you need to be patient and invest while you can !

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
MiChaeng

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:22:35 PM

I now have $ 500 in capital. Is this the right time to hold the coin. and what kind of coin should I hold? I need some advice now, Because according to my judgment this will be the momentum for altcoin to explode in the end of 2018
ETH or bitcoin. I think the coin is very suitable for long-term investment because it has a large volume and a clear concept. and the future of the two coins is very clear. the profits obtained cannot be doubted if it is true that by the end of 2018 there will be a large market explosion like last year.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 03:58:18 PM

I now have $ 500 in capital. Is this the right time to hold the coin. and what kind of coin should I hold? I need some advice now, Because according to my judgment this will be the momentum for altcoin to explode in the end of 2018

Sometime you need to sell the coin when the market is bad if you want to buy more good coins in this cheap price.
If you have $500, you can start to buy more without afraid of your coin value never going up.
Last year, all cryptocurrency reached their peak, i believe it will be occurred again someday.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: