Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:51:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market is going down, is it a good time to hold the coin?  (Read 2499 times)
sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 10:14:20 AM

Compare this to the stock market and good old stocks and options look more and more attractive.

Crypto just lost that "gold rush" appeal.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cryogencrypto

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 01:15:09 PM

So true. This is a good opportunity to buy some potential coins with relatively lace prices following Sakarang's market price. I think the appropriate coins are like EOS and Litecoin. From my observations, they are the ones who are now starting to pioneer so quickly in the Crypto world.
piaomar

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 06:58:21 AM

when the market prices are falling, the thing that can be done is to hold the coins that we have. but we also have to know that holding the coin also has a risk because we don't know how long the crypto price will rise again. beside to managing crypto well, we also need to analyze the market price properly to choose the right time in selling or buying coins.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
SongtsenGampo

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:07:53 AM

At this time, the price of ETH is very low. This is a coin that I have to recommend. In addition, I think that if you have enough money, you can also consider BTC, which is the safest and most efficient.
Valzador

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:11:44 AM

During times like this when the market is in a downward trend, our patience is all very tested, if you are not in an emergency it is better to just hold it.
hydrococo

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:12:58 AM

in my opinion, this is really the right moment to hodl coins. because the market is down like this is a risk for us to sell the coins. preferably hodl, and doing other things that produce. for example mining or bounty.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
hanxinvwang

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:13:27 AM

This is not a good time to hold money, but a good time to buy, because when the market is red, we can buy more coins at a lower price! Is this not good?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
RushKing

Activity: 192
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 14, 2018, 07:14:39 AM

I now have $ 500 in capital. Is this the right time to hold the coin. and what kind of coin should I hold? I need some advice now, Because according to my judgment this will be the momentum for altcoin to explode in the end of 2018
Actually, the thing that you are going to do when the market price goes down is to currently hold your coin or buy another coin then hold it. Sell your coins until the price comes back so that you can get some money.
TropicalDog17

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 08:43:29 PM

I now have $ 500 in capital. Is this the right time to hold the coin. and what kind of coin should I hold? I need some advice now, Because according to my judgment this will be the momentum for altcoin to explode in the end of 2018

it is the right time to hold the coin, and you can choose any coins you want. first, you need to visit on coinmarketcap, then take a look at the top twenty list, and you can research each coin. it is better to buy a coin which on the top ten list because this coin has a big chance to increase higher in the long run. and don't forget to purchase bitcoin because bitcoin price can jump to the higher price later so you can make a double profit from bitcoin and altcoin.
It is good time to both hold and buy some more while the price is affordable. Many coins will rise in price once the market stabilizes. So we need to see whether we need our portfolio expanded and buy more coins too.
lovemsngr

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:58:03 PM

Actually, the thing that you are going to do when the market price goes down is to currently hold your coin or buy another coin then hold it. Sell your coins until the price comes back so that you can get some money.
That's what I call a healthy speculation. You're absolutely correct. We need to buy now to sell at a profit later, and we need to hold better coins and wait for them to moon to make even bigger profit in longer term.
Innocant

Activity: 1414
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 12:21:49 AM

For me if the market was fall down the prices ill just buy some potential coins that ill think gonna be some huge price if hold it. But it was too long can recover and continuing increasing the price, And if we need to buy for it need time to research some of potential coins.
Sandeep24

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:13:00 PM

My answer is yes, it is always advisable for every investor if market goes down then be patience and hold your coin until market will be top again.
TheHas

Activity: 616
Merit: 167

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:33:51 AM

Well if it means selling at a loss you are better off holding. But if the overall project or coin you are holding is rubbish just cut your losses and sell.
Striker17

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 10:38:21 AM

Now that market is still not yet recover, the best thing to do is hold your coins, but sometimes it depends on what coins do you have because some coins have no potential growth. So before buying and choosing a coin/s make sure that it has a good potential that can gives a good profit to you in the future.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
fruuom

Activity: 44

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:06:15 PM

I personally think that when the market is going downhill, it is a good time to hold coins, but I would suggest that you should use a combination of funds outside of life to make a portfolio investment. Pay close attention to the market price, buy at the right opportunity, and wait patiently. Patience will bring you good luck
etherhot776

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 12:19:40 PM

It has been a bear market recently. Many coins are very cheap. you'd better buy some quality coins. For example, the top 30 coins. they will recover quickly when the bull market returns.
Exprow

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 10:31:56 AM

In such condition of market I wouldn't advise you to invest on anything but Bitcoin. Apart from all other coins, Bitcoin has the most potential to bounce back again. So, you can just buy a portion of Bitcoin and hold it till this year's end. So far Bitcoin's price has gone up during the last quarter of every year, let's hope the trend will repeat again.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:01:45 PM

it is the right time to hold the coin, and you can choose any coins you want. first, you need to visit on coinmarketcap, then take a look at the top twenty list, and you can research each coin. it is better to buy a coin which on the top ten list because this coin has a big chance to increase higher in the long run. and don't forget to purchase bitcoin because bitcoin price can jump to the higher price later so you can make a double profit from bitcoin and altcoin.
It is good time to both hold and buy some more while the price is affordable. Many coins will rise in price once the market stabilizes. So we need to see whether we need our portfolio expanded and buy more coins too.
To me this seems to be the right approach, I really do not understand what some people are thinking because to me it is very clear that the market of cryptocurrencies is going to eventually recover, and yet people are selling their coins for a loss knowing very well this information, so it's very perplexing to me that they are taking such a decision that doesn't make sense
123pogi123

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:06:15 PM

for me now better to hold.
because we know the value of the market is too fallen so we should always be careful not to lose money. trading strategy should be known for more money to be received.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
Adhichan

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:08:44 PM

Now that market is still not yet recover, the best thing to do is hold your coins, but sometimes it depends on what coins do you have because some coins have no potential growth. So before buying and choosing a coin/s make sure that it has a good potential that can gives a good profit to you in the future.
holding is not always good strategy for us,sometimes if we still hold and price continue dropping, our assets value could decrease alot.it could different if we sell it first and then rebuy it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: