Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:17:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The market is going down, is it a good time to hold the coin?  (Read 2499 times)
xuv500

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:14:25 PM

For me if the market was fall down the prices ill just buy some potential coins that ill think gonna be some huge price if hold it. But it was too long can recover and continuing increasing the price, And if we need to buy for it need time to research some of potential coins.

Ofcourse dump and pump are the weapon when it comes to trading, this downfall will not be the same till the end of the year. Yes this is the time to hold coins rather than selling because the value is too low as expected. Wait for your day. Hopefully it's nearing you.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 05:27:26 PM

At this time holding is the best option as per my opinion because all the coins value is very low due to correction mode of this market. Hold your coins until the market will recover again, it can gives you good return.
lousie9

Activity: 1680
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 06:15:01 PM

There are a number of altcoins that make me interested in looking after them next year, namely Stellar, ADA and PundiX because I feel that these three coins have very good potential in the next year and now the price of this coin is still very cheap so if we want long-term investment then I recommend three chosen coins that you think are the best coins.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

infinity33

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:24:13 AM

Well if it means selling at a loss you are better off holding. But if the overall project or coin you are holding is rubbish just cut your losses and sell.

Correct, I believe in holding a coin if the market price is down, but it still depend on the coins that you are holding because there are also coins that can be considered trash and do not have the potential to grow.
Ruby_Official
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 06:56:50 AM

I now have $ 500 in capital. Is this the right time to hold the coin. and what kind of coin should I hold? I need some advice now, Because according to my judgment this will be the momentum for altcoin to explode in the end of 2018
It's much better to hold if it is the main crypto. If it is altcoins, don't hesitate to withdraw it.
There are countless altcoins which is going to die.
Check the new altcoin exchange, Ruby-X
There is trading contest, apply it and win mobile houses and gift cards!

website is ruby-x.io
Thanks Smiley

huanzhong644306

Activity: 182
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:05:29 AM

I think you have to have bitcoin and ether in your portfolio. Holding COINS in this depressed market is a good thing. We need to be patient about the bull market.
Mr.Gun

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:06:49 AM

Yes, I think this is the right opportunity to hold your coint, the current coint price is still down, you can buy a few cointers as you believe and invest, wait until the market has risen and you can sell it
chairmanMao

Activity: 456
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:11:53 AM

I now have $ 500 in capital. Is this the right time to hold the coin. and what kind of coin should I hold? I need some advice now, Because according to my judgment this will be the momentum for altcoin to explode in the end of 2018
LYM or ADA, ONT These are the coins I have observed for a long time. If you only have $500, then I suggest you choose LYM and ADA. These two coins are more unstable, but at the same time they don't have any big problems, they are more suitable for customers like you.

Idrisu

Activity: 924
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:14:30 AM

This should depends on the type of coins your are holding because many of them may not recover again and that means you should not just keep holding except those coins and tokens you know will recover in future and in some months to come.
andytruongct

Activity: 72

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:16:50 AM

I think this is a opportunity to invest potential coins. I bought and hold n some of the coins that I thought were very good. I expect that will be a surprise profit in the next few years. This is an investment rather than a speculation. I will hold the coins and hold on to them.
Wicked Sick

Activity: 293

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 12:57:49 PM

If you are looking for a good coin to hold which you can still buy for a cheap price then I would recommend doge and neo. Doge is still very cheap and neo is a bit on the high side for now but you would find that these are both very good coins to get your hands on if you are looking to invest and hold a coin for the long term. They are very viable coins

olsyd

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:10:49 PM

I think now is the good time to start and join the market. Buy anything you want from top 5 cryptocurrencies, it is difficult to choose the best one and I would advise to diversify investments and to invest at least into two different coins
Rose119

Activity: 502

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:24:47 PM

I think now is the good time to start and join the market. Buy anything you want from top 5 cryptocurrencies, it is difficult to choose the best one and I would advise to diversify investments and to invest at least into two different coins

Buy and hold the best decision in crypto. There's a lot of altcoin that had a great potential and now is in the cheap price, it means this is an opportunity. Long term investment is great.
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:27:37 PM

The market does not fall, these are stable movements that very soon can lead the market to a very serious situation that no one expects, we understand that the price of BTC can not remain at around $ 6000, so it would be best to prepare for something very good .
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 01:44:01 PM

There's two option that you can choose. First you can do cutloss if you feel the price of the coin that you hold is difficult to rise and do not want to experience a deeper loss. Make sure you do cutloss if the loss has reached 5% to 10%. Second option is HODL until it's rise, if you still believe about the project and want to long-term investment you can choose this option. I suggest you if you have lost more than 20% you should keep holding the coin, because there must be a time when the coin will pump, usually at the end of the year. So you have to wait until that happens if you still believe and want to stay on the project.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2018, 02:06:13 PM

This is the good time t hold as the market is now stable and if you have some funds then you can buy more coins to average out your cost and can sell in next runup.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
rizkyhiw
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:06:29 PM

you should know, holding is the word for those who have altcoins and suffer losses. for those of you who don't have altcoin or bitcoin then you use the word buy / buyback. You must understand this so that you do not experience misunderstandings in the future. You should buy those who already have advantages such as ethereum or bitcoin. You just have to wait until prices skyrocket again.
Stupidtrolley

Activity: 317
Merit: 12

Blockchain Powered Clinical Trial Management

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 02:42:46 PM

You can choose to yourself for deduction some or two coins from the top ten. Or buy bitcoin and you hold expecting growth. Looking at whether you like to risk and as far as.

bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:01:49 PM

$500 is a good start and it is a good time to invest since the market is down.

IMO, BTC, ETH and Neo are coins with good technology and potential for price growth. However, please do your own research before investing.
Neredex

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 04:03:39 PM

I would advise you not to ask for help in the forum, try doing your own research. Investment is something you do for yourself. Now, you have data regarding how much you can afford to invest. Just observe the market and it's trends and analyze every single detail that you can gather. Then make the decision. Best of luck!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: